A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.

Sykes
    Sykes

Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.  Empty Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Best read straight from Myths; thanks to them for this.   Sykes

xxxxhttp://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8244

Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.  CWXEMdBWoAEi5kt

val ‏@Val__34 5h5 hours ago#mccann
    I think this proves that Tait & Littlebore have been lying, & the person on the hacking forum IS Syno

Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.  CWWAbiuW4AA81CB

Jay Littlemore ‏@LittlemoreJB 2h2 hours ago
    @Val__34 Would you like me to make a police report about it for you? Would you mind if I gave each of your details? #Mccann
    The above has instantly raised questions like:
    Karl Krezelewsk ‏@KRotcepsni 2h2 hours ago
    Karl Krezelewsk Retweeted Jay Littlemore
    https://twitter.com/LittlemoreJB/status/677158937758736386 … Did you hack me to get my details Jay? #mccann

Karl Krezelewsk ‏@KRotcepsni 7m7 minutes ago
    @ChickEll They are so strong in Syno's defence it stinks to high heaven #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.  Empty Re: Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:03 am

Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.  Hack10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.  Empty Re: Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:39 am

More from Myths with thanks.
    Hael » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:55 pm
    Note the newbie hackers use of the word "mark", like in target, like in victim.

FUD means fully undetected, so no antivirus detect it. So, she tried one first on someone who hasn't got any antivirus on their pc/phone. That proves that she tried it on more than one person. And you'll also note that she received private hacking lessons in a pm.

Did she report these hackers to the police? Oh no she didn't! She used them to hack others. There is no doubt that Denise got hacking lessons to hack others.
    Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.  I-3ChJL7r-XL
    urcrazy » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:22 am
    I see we have been reported to the police  Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.  Biggrin

Again Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.  Laughat

She really is a stupid, pompous arse.

She's been threatening various of us with police action quite literally for years. Who remembers the great 'they sent my mother hate mail' episode, where she put pics of it on twitter, named a photojournalist as the sender, and enlisted the moral and practical help of a notorious parent-neglecting dipsomaniac? That ended well .....how did it end exactly? Nowhere. Her claimed police friends are remarkably unhelpful.

Stop the threats Denise, you just look like an even bigger fool.

Oh, and if you are going to claim that someone faked your posts on a hacker forum via some unknown links with forum admin, don't at the same time claim you were on the forum for works research purposes. Get your story straight you daft mare.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:55 pm

From Twitter with thanks to Val. Sykes
    Here's Syno/Kiriad in action for anyone who missed it.
    Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.  CWf_PzzWUAABji7
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Twitter and other social networking sites are awash with evidence that Synonymph has obtained hacking skills as far back as 2010.  CWh8xcZW4AUBBdU

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:28 pm