A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM? BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE?

Sykes
    Sykes

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Empty Re: DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM? BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE?

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:39 pm

Hutton: I don't know if you caught yesterday's matinee, I was being torn asunder by a 'hero' called Hong Kong Fuey supported by several other unimaginative pseudonyms for several hours. They are just a bunch of nasty little scaredy cats, not one of them has the guts to say all those things in their own names! And not one of them, it seems, wanted to talk about Madeleine. They wanted to talk about how people like me shouldn't be allowed! They find my freestyle of speaking offensive, my SOH despicable and my libertarian attitude an affront to everything they know and hold dear.
    Still playing the victim, when onlookers of all shades of opinion on other matters saw her start it - as usual. Must be great to be speshul and protected. Lol.

If she wasn't being protected by Admin, she would have been booted off MMM long ago for her horrible attacks on other members from the safety of her blog. Lol.

Looks like she's too dumb to grasp that people dislike her because she's a lying, attention-seeking, passive-aggressive bully. IMO. Lol.
    Sykes
    Sykes

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Empty Re: DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM? BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE?

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:07 pm

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Baulch10

What???? There shouldn't have been ANY contact between Baulch and the PJ. Let's hope that is just a typo by Freedumb, overstressed by matters Hutton-related.

Some hapless member queried that bizarre statement, and got an even more bizarre reply.

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Leanne10

Why on EARTH would the present-day PJ be thanking some UK hater for raising money for the disgraced ex-cop that so blackened their name, and that of Portugal?

Last I heard, they were trying to get Amaral's pension and old boy perks stopped, because he's dragged them through the mud.

Thankfully, I doubt if there is a word of truth in Freedumb's ramblings, otherwise the whole PJ investigation is liable to be derailed.

Incidentally, the thread is about Nigel Redsquare passing the begging bowl again - Sky must have put up the price of the movie package. Allegedly.
    Sykes
    Sykes

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Empty A FINAL WORD FROM RESISTOR WHO LEFT AND WAS NOT BANNED AS WAS CLAIMED

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:26 am

20 October 2015 at 12:01
    Tigger, I was one of the posters who left MMM after last night's antics. I was not banned. I asked for my account to be deleted.
    I have followed this case and commented - sometimes quite outspokenly, to be fair - since June 2007. I used to use my real name, but some years ago my employers were contacted by McCann fans, who tried to have me sacked. My children were stalked online, one received death threats. That's why I do not post using my real name anymore, although I continue to comment and offer any small help or insight that I can.
    Freedom knew all of this. But last night she saw fit to label me as a troll, only intent on causing disruption, in order to sit behind a computer, finding it "hilarious". It was such a vile, uncalled-for and unexpected accusation that it has completely knocked me for six. I still cannot quite believe it and now I am starting to wonder what it's really all about. I will probably never post on any forum ever again; all my trust and respect for freedom and Candyfloss have been completely destroyed overnight. I don't feel I can trust anyone anymore.
    And for what? To enable a self-confessed lunatic attention seeker to run amok, with zero restraint, ruining a perfectly good little forum with her insults, delusions and outright lies. I no longer wanted any part of it, so I left. Only now I have no right of reply anywhere else, so thank you for this.
    Resistor.
    A shame this poster has found it necessary to leave MMM! I do not agree with the posts he/she makes but to prefer a creature like Hutton, with her over-inflated ego, to someone who obviously has a good command of the English language is quite unbelievable.   We wish Resistor all the best for the future.   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Empty Now threats are being made on Hutton's blog

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:04 am

Anonymous20 October 2015 at 23:09
    Lazz/Aquila/Fragrance/Reptile really does need to get doorstepped but it would be better to wait till the McCanns are in jail and Havern/ Bennett are in handcuffs for the Maddie Foundation fraud.
    Cristobell and Sonia can then turn up with a film crew and ask her just exactly how much she knew about the Foundation scam.
    Bide your time Cristobell you know these people are morally bankrupt chancers
    Hutton boasts of modding the comments, so she must approve of her fan club making threats towards 'enemies'. Though she may have written it herself, of course.

Just in case it gets whooshed and she tries to deny it ever existed.   Sykes

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Screen36
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:22 am

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 10:46 pm
    @Get'emGonçalo wrote:
    Wasn't it because she [Cristobell/Hutton] was suspended for 7 days for ignoring a mod's warning to stop disrupting?
    I'll make this short, but, no, the origin of this was during the early months of 2014, not many weeks after I suggested that 'Smithman' was fabricated. That was when Hutton began challenging me in forceful terms on CMOMM.

In 2013, Sonia Poulton wrote to Hutton and praised her for her wonderful blog, 'Cristobell Unbound'. That unproductive Skype interview by Poulton of Hutton followed very soon afterwards - and I suggest that the two of them have been in cahoots ever since, and not working to the same agenda as we are. I would further suggest that neither of them has ever sincerely wanted to get to the truth about why Madeleine was reported missing, and it is my belief that in the coming months we will find this to be true.

I also suggest that Hutton deliberately triggered her suspension here in order to commence attacks on CMOMM and myself, for that is exactly what took off after afterwards.

And has been going on incessantly now for 15 months...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:38 am

Get'emGonçalo Today at 7:20 am

Supported, of course, by our ex moderators (the anonymous) Candyfloss* (who allowed trolls to disrupt this forum, started false rumours about us being able to read private messages* and encouraged our members to delete their accounts*) and Freedom (who admitted to one of our dual-members that she has a list of sock accounts for other people to use here) who all divided this forum and then started their own copycat forum which contained at least 8 threads (many of them locked having reach maximum capacity) that attacks CMOMM.

Also supported by their number one member, Andrew, their "loved" member (who was actually banned from here by candyfloss) who admits to being obsessed with you, has threatened you with violence, has phoned you in the early hours of the morning, and admits to trolling this forum, and who trolled this forum again last night on the 'Petition', 'Sonia Poulton' and 'Smithman' threads with his shit phone then immediately bragged about his shit phone on the CF forum.

And supported by their other members who refer to this forum as a 'cess pit' and call our members 'worse than jihadis' - and 'Auntie' Cristobell, of course, who posts - and publishes - the most outrageous, libellous and totally untrue comments on her blog.

Charming. And candyfloss says we're jealous of her forum!

Hardly any wonder that one of our main researchers, PeterMac, after having been lured into the MMM honeytrap has now walked away in disgust from both forums. Luckily, he continues his investigation "behind the scenes".
    Post  Tony Bennett Today at 8:19 am
    Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Tony Bennett wrote:

I also suggest that Hutton deliberately triggered her suspension here in order to commence attacks on CMOMM and myself, for that is exactly what took off after afterwards.

And has been going on incessantly now for 15 months....

Supported, of course, by our ex moderators (the anonymous) Candyfloss* (who allowed trolls to disrupt this forum, started false rumours about us being able to read private messages* and encouraged our members to delete their accounts*) and Freedom (who admitted to one of our dual-members that she has a list of sock accounts for other people to use here) who all divided this forum and then started their own copycat forum which contained at least 8 threads (many of them locked having reach maximum capacity) that attacks CMOMM.

Also supported by their number one member, Andrew, their "loved" member (who was actually banned from here by candyfloss) who admits to being obsessed with you, has threatened you with violence, has phoned you in the early hours of the morning, and admits to trolling this forum, and who trolled this forum again last night on the 'Petition'...

...and this happened at just after half past five this morning:

5.32am - Phone rang - both of us woken up

5.34am - Phone rang again, message left by Andrew (I recognise his voice and his Yorkshire accent), the message left was:

Tony f***ing Bennett -
    You're a dead man -
    I'm gonna come and get yer -
    You're a f***ing idiot

So, both us of us woken up, and a death threat. As this is repeat conduct amounting to harassment under the Protection from Harassment Act, I'll be reporting this to the police later today (he has made other 'phone calls in recent weeks, ringing from a 'Withheld' number, and spoke to me on one of those occasons).

I will also report here that Kent Police are currently investigating Hutton under the Malicious Communications Act, in respect of a series of poists on he blog which have publicly accused me of:

* being a paedophile
    * being of similar character to Jimmy Savile
    * being a deviant, and
    * having been cautioned for an offence of 'cottaging' in the 1990s.

I hasten to add that there is not the remotest truth in any of these libels.

I will also state that I wrote to candyfloss, owner of the MMM forum, after Andrew publicly admitted that he was 'obsessed' with me. I asked candyfloss either to ban him from her forum, or to restrain him from carrying on his campaign against me on MMM.  After Andrew admitted his obsession, he said publicly that he thought he should leave the forum in the intersts of MMM.

candyfloss responded by publicly saying 'I love you, Andrew' and begged him to stay. Several other members also said how much they 'loved' him, and his work on the forum, also begging him to stay on the forum. So he has stayed. And continues his personal attacks on me there, day after day
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:37 am

Bennett:
    ETA: Just for the written record here, I will add that at 10.48am this morning I received another menacing call from Andrew, which lasted 2 minutes. I have had to take the 'phone off the hook to avoid further disturbance. This is clearly 'stalking'. Again I have reported this further development to Essex Police.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:58 am

Tony Bennett Today at 10:24 am
    Boosey wrote:
    Such disgusting behaviour he must have mental problems. He needs to be stopped Tony.
    Yes, and in a final attempt to do so, I have reported his campaign of stalking and explicit threatening behavior to Essex Police and supplied them with the ISP address that he normally uses.

In a final attempt to end what 'chirpyinsect' over on MMM publicly called their campaign of 'denigration' (his/her word) of CMOMM and myself by the Admin and members of MMM, I have this morning sent this message to the forum-owner, candyfloss:

Candyfloss, This morning I received two ‘phone calls from your most prolific member, Andrew. In the second one, he left this recorded message which I have now passed to Essex Police to investigate:

Tony f***ing Bennett -
    You're a dead man -
    I'm gonna come and get yer -
    You're a f***ing idiot

Andrew has pursued a course of conduct over nearly two years which I think amounts to stalking and harassment, never mind the explicit death threat. I have had other calls from him recently. Waking me up at 5.32am simply adds to stalking and harassment aspect of his conduct. For the record, as I do intend to pass this information to Forumotion and as well as to the police, Andrew has publicly admitted on your forum to having ‘an obsession’ about me. He also publicly offered to withdraw from the forum. Instead of recognising that Andrew had issues and was potentially dangerous, you said publicly that you ‘loved’ Andrew and begged him to stay, as did many of your members. I drew attention to the many totally untrue things he has said about me and asked you to remove them. You did not, instead retorting that they were ‘mere harmless banter’.

You also continue to accept as one of your members, and promote the blog of,   Rosalinda Hutton, where in recent days, she has labelled me a paedophile, compared me to Jimmy Savile, described me as a ‘deviant’, and publicly - and falsely - accused me of having ben ‘cautioned’ for an offence of ‘cottaging’ in the 1990s. There is not the remotest truth in any of these very public smears.

I have not yet contacted Forumotion as I hoped that as a result of my messages to you - all so far unanswered – that you and your forum might moderate your campaign of ‘denigration’ that ‘chirpyinsect’ recently admitted had been conducted against CMOMM and myself. I had hoped that you might ban Andrew or, at the very least, delete any further comments he makes about me on your forum, in the light of his publicly-admitted obsession. You have failed to act. You promised to remove threads about CMOMM, but some still remain.

I am still willing to refrain from bringing matters concerning MMM to Forumotion’s attention, but again, if you do not act, I will have no hesitation in bringing all these matters to Forumotion’s attention without further reference to you. The police are now involved and you may be asked by them to help with tracing Andrew’s private address.

Finally, you have publicly accused me of bullying you. So that your members can see what I have actually said to you, please feel free to publish all the messages I have sent to you via the ‘Contact’ button

I do not like Bennett, I do not agree with things he says and does but I do not condone, in any way, shape or form, what these two are subjecting him and his family to.   It is nasty, uncalled for and hypocritical.    I hope this rebounds on them and on any others associated with them.   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Empty ANDREW'S 'RIPOSTE'

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:55 pm

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Screen14

Lo and behold, what have we here?   A Hutton acolyte, on the Hutton blog, ADMITTING he's been trolling Havern's, and hassling Bennett in his own home.   And it's screenshot and posted here, there and everwhere.   Can't claim it doesn't exist, can he?     Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:05 pm

Post Tony Bennett Today at 2:37 pm

Joss wrote:
    Wow, just wow. This stuff is really just too much. I am glad you notified the authorities Tony. That person is not right in issuing threats and calling people very early in the am. to make threats against yourself and whoever else he has done that to. That's just sick. And as for CB to make such disgusting comments about you on public forums is criminal. I hope it gets all gets shut down promptly, as it needs to be.

Essex Police have issued the following Crime Reference Numbers:

Rosalinda Hutton, address known, Kent: 42/91200/15 - Publicly accusing another of being a paedophile: Malicious Communications Act, currently being investigated by Essex & Kent Police forces

Andrew, surname and address currently not known, Yorkshire: 42/96121/15 - Threats to kill, stalking and harassment: Public Order Act and Protection from Harassment Act, currently under investigation by Essex Police and their I.T. Unit
    DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Bennet12
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton24 October 2015 at 15:35
    15:00. Bennett always follows in the path of Kate and Gerry, he now believes he can use the strong arm of law to force people to like him. He hasn't been able to silence me with his campaign of libel, smearing and harassment, so he is now claiming to be the victim, in the hope that my blog will be shut down and I will be arrested.

Well my conscience is clear, so too my blog and my words elsewhere. My spam box however is full to bursting with abuse and threats, all of which I am happy to hand over to the police, I've kept all of them and I am sure the police will have the means to track them all and get their addresses. Bring it on, say I.  DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 650269930

If the police want to pursue this, that's fine by me. I have never been 'done' for stalking or harassing anyone - can Bennett say the same thing? I'll be sure to point out to them all Bennett's past misdemeanours and Court cases, if they are not already aware of them.

I wonder what the police will make of Bennett's stalking and harassment of witnesses in a high profile crime that is currently under investigation by Scotland Yard? Is it legal for him to publicly call them Liars? Is it legal for him to publish their personal and financial details on his forum?

I actually welcome the intervention of the police and find it quite amusing that Bennett has called them. Well done him!
    Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton 24 October 2015 at 15:59
    For information, I have let Andrew respond here , but I want no part of the Andrew/Bennett conflict and won't be publishing anything further that goes along those lines.
    Anonymous24 October 2015 at 11:07
    I see bennett has reported you to the police Ros.

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton24 October 2015 at 13:43
    11:07. Yeh, good luck to him with that, lol. The King of Stalkers and Malicious Communications is complaining that others don't like his thousands of pages of libel and smears against others. I am sure they will be nothing but sympathetic
    Anonymous24 October 2015 at 17:27
    It may be a good idea to remove anything about bennett that you cannot prove - whether you posted it or someone else did.

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:22 pm

Anonymous24 October 2015 at 10:20
    Can Cristobell explain why she asserts she will not publish insults on her blog but does so, joins in and encourages such in regard to Tony Bennett and members of cmomm? I am truly interested to hear an explanation but won't hold my breath

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton24 October 2015 at 13:37
    10:20 Childish I know, but as CMoMM has hundreds of pages devoted to my 'mental health' problems and to what an evil, despicable person I am supposed to be, it is a small act of retaliation.

These self righteous pillars of the community are not quite as they seem, and to be fair, as they keep dishing it out, they can hardly squeal like stuck pigs when they get a little bit back.
    jeanmonroe Today at 4:17 pm
    With regards to SP and her 'troll' agenda will SP be 'disassociating' herself, anytime soon, from RH?

SP's 'moral' high ground, on 'disgusting trolling', will be pdq 'eroded' when people 'find' out her 'bosom buddy' is being investigated, by Essex and Kent Police, for, 'trolling' (Malicious Communications Act) a pensioner.

As RH, prophetically, as it turns out, said, 'let the truth be known!'

The 'truth' is NOW 'known'! (it seems)

Will SP be 'tweeting' about her 'mate' being investigated under the Malicious Communications Act for 'trolling' a pensioner?

Don't think so, do you?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 6m6 minutes ago
    So King of Stalkers and Malicious Communications Bennett is now claiming he is the victim. Too funny. #McCann #bringiton
    Sadly for Hutton, everyone can see who started this - her. It's been going on ever since she spat her dummy because she was suspended from not-Bennett's because of her bizarre behaviour when she was having one of her 'episodes'. And it's been all downhill since then.

Her lies and malicious, false accusations about anyone she decides to target are all a matter of record. Who can forget this load of sh*t from her?

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Mutton17

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Mutton18
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:53 pm

MMM (Candyfloss's forum):
    One worrying thing to come out of this morning's debacle was Jill's statement that PeterMac had stepped away from both forums. Have the Mods here been advised of this by PeterMac and if so, do we know why?

PeterMac's huge input to the truth of the case will be missed by all posters both on here and on CMoMM and his absence from both forums is a big loss.

Hope he returns.
    Or it has nothing to do with this handbag fight, but the Gonzo fund is under scrutiny?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:13 pm

He's having a go at JCL now.
    One thing the screenshots make abundantly clear is that when JillyCL said that hardly anyone reads CMOMM, she deliberately lied.

At any one time, there are usually 200 people online here, and as the forum-owner's stats counter proves, over 20,000 come here to view every day.

This forum is not perfect. But it is seen as a valuable resource on matters relating to Madeleine, along with mccannfiles, pamalam's site and many others.

So some questions must be asked of JillyCL. Like:

1. Why did she deliberately lie about CMOMM?

2. Why did she publicly call this forum a 'cesspit'?

3. Why does she routinely 'bad mouth' CMOMM on Twitter? - also...

4. What was her real role, along with Isabelle McFabulous/QUEENdePORTUGAL, in the still unsolved 'Soustergate' affair?

5. Exactly how long had she and Isabelle McFabulous known Mark Souster? - in JillyCL's case it was at least one year

6. Why does she defend Robert Murat to the hilt and paint him whiter than white, when it is obvious at the very least that all is not right about his involvement in the case after 1st May?

7. Why does she not allow any criticism of Murat on 'Maddie Case Files', where she is part of the Admin Team?

8. Why did she take part, so it's reported, in excluding Joana Morais from Maddie Case Files?

and perhaps the most important two questions of all about JillyCL are these two...

9. Who exactly is she? - and

10. Who is she really working for
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Post Verdi Today at 7:47 pm

To whom it may concern..

@ Andrew

As the Essex police has taken the claim seriously, you can be sure that evidence to support the claim has been submitted by Mr. Bennett. You can write what ever you wish on the internet but your authenticity hangs in the balance until you can prove Mr Bennett's accusation to be false. Can you do that? Meanwhile perhaps you should take a back seat and at the same time drop the attitude.

@ Rosalinda Cristobell, Hutton

This is not a playground, when a claim has been submitted to the police for investigation, you can't use the excuse 'you did it because he did it' as your defence. Nor can you counter claim using information unconnected with the charge against you. As regards your good self, should you intend to lodge a complaint of some description against Mr. Bennett, I think you will find it very difficult to produce evidence that Mr Bennett has slandered, abused or threatened you whereas social networkings is littered with your slander, abuse and threats against Mr Bennett (and others) - so I think you should drop the bravado.

@candyfloss

Sorry to hear of your sad personal circumstances, life can be tough at times - to add insult to injury at the same time as your forum needs you most. Still, an internet forum pales into insignificance when compared to family matters, you certainly don't need the truck do you.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:11 am

CMoMM:
    Verdi Yesterday at 11:05 pm
    @Get'emGonçalo wrote:
    @Verdi wrote:
    To whom it may concern..
    @ Rosalinda Cristobell, Hutton

This is not a playground, when a claim has been submitted to the police for investigation, you can't use the excuse 'you did it because he did it' as your defence.  Nor can you counter claim using information unconnected with the charge against you.  As regards your good self, should you intend to lodge a complaint of some description against Mr. Bennett,  I think you will find it very difficult to produce evidence that Mr Bennett has slandered, abused or threatened you whereas social networkings is littered with your slander, abuse and threats against Mr Bennett (and others) - so I think you should drop the bravado.

Ah, but, Cristobell has said she only posted the kiddi diddler accusation under a # on twitter so I guess that doesn't count (even though thousands of people could see it and would retweet it to their thousands of followers)?

Well that makes is OK then!  Clearly she forgets all the other insults she's been spreading across social networking.
    sallypelt Yesterday at 11:41 pm
    Oh dear! What HAS been going on while I have been away? Just catching up with the latest information on the forum. I can see the lies are flowing like wine on Ms Bossy's blog. Take this, for example:

Anonymous23 October 2015 at 14:28
    Not only Aquila,Havern as well.She must fear losing traffic and therefore cash if he goes.
    Sallypelt and Pennylane can't make a post without praising Bennett.Are they scared of being banned or concerned about their"investment"?
    So, I "can't make a post without praising Bennett" according to "Anonymous". Well, take a look at all my posts, and it's there for all to see, that I rarely mention Tony in my posts. Two pet hates of mine are liars and hypocrites, and what I have read on other forums make me wonder how low can these people sink. "Afraid of being banned" Don't make me laugh.

There, I have said my piece about these lying pieces of dog turds, so I won't be lowering myself further to make any other comments about them. I will take head to the saying "never argue with idiots, because they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:15 am

Anonymous24 October 2015 at 18:47

I would like to make a second and last post, if you would be so kind to publish it Cristobell.

I am sick to death all this rubbish that coincides with trying to find the truth and seeking justice for Madeleine. It's absolutely bizarre and crazy.

Read some of the comments over on the Tony/Jill forum and it's nuts. He's reported us both to the police, I see. Funny that, as had an interesting conversation with Essex police myself earlier (who know the name quite well and very much disliked by all accounts - but will say no more just yet). He's libeled me for best part of 2 years now, making up all sorts of nonsense so his sheep will follow and applaud or what ever they do. Although most of his sheep are his own socks which is even more ridiculous.

Yes, I have stood up to him in the past. I got kicked off the Tony/Jill forum ages ago because of his bullying nonsense. I have never actually spoken to the guy, but yes I have rang him up several times to ask him to stop saying malicious rubbish about me. Although he will never speak. All for giving it the blue ink online and threatening old ladies etc, but when it comes to actually talking like a man, then no, he is a coward. A ridiculous one at that.

There must be hundreds if not thousands of people out there who dislike the lunatic. He posts his address and number all over the net. However it's very convenient to accuse me of whatever. Apart from the mods on MMM, then I've been the most prolific poster on the forum. The very forum that he has been trying his best to get shut down.

Now why would that be.

The truth will all come out eventually.

To all friends on MMM. Take care and fight for justice.

Regards,

Andrew
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:17 am

Get'emGonçalo Today at 5:40 am

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 B13

Post Cristobell Today at 00:40
    I have now spoken to Essex Police - having come home and found my name being sullied all over the internet - and they have confirmed there is NO investigation into me, and the crime number put up by Tony Bennett is completely fictitious. The police have made a note of my call and advised me to contact all the social networks where this slander is posted to clarify the situation and they have also advised me to contact a solicitor.

The matter has been referred to Kent police, Cristobell.

If it was all a lie, why you be advised to get a solicitor?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 am

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Wicks11

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton25 October 2015 at 00:31
    Yeh, I have just got in from having dinner with friends to find all sorts of threats to me all over the internet because Bennett has implied that I am to face criminal charges.

I'm getting a bit pissed off now, because this is feeling like the Brenda Leyland scenario all over again. Tell an innocent woman that the police are going to 'charge' her, then all dive in with the hobnail boots.

To whom it may concern (Verdi/Bennett), I haven't heard a word from these two police forces who are supposedly investigating me on Bennett's behalf. Nor have I seen any Wanted Dead or Alive posters in the local vicinity. I am not sure what I am to be charged with; being a far more interesting and informed writer than Anthony Bennett perhaps? Is that really a criminal offence?

Since writing the above, I have now spoken to Essex Police. The crime number Bennett has put up on his forum has nothing to do with me (or him), it is completely fictitious! Once again Bennett, you have been proved to be an out and out liar!
    As far as I understand it, the original complaint was made to Essex Police as Bennett lives in that jurisdiction, but Hutton lives in Kent so I assume the complaint was passed over to Kent Police, which seems confirmed by the screenshot at the top of this post. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:48 am

From CMoMM, the members of which must be laughing fit to bust. I sure as hell am! Sykes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    snook Today at 10:31 am
    And again Ms Hutton demonstrates her expertise in every subject under the sun

So if I understand correctly. She returns from an evening with friends to find the internet ready crash so awash with libellous content regarding herself. She, on the advice of friends contacts the police ( well gone midnight) who inform her the crime number is false and confirm her opinion that she has committed no criminal crime, her shall we say faux pas is a civil matter .
    Ever helpful Essex police do however advise her to consult a solicitor.
    So accusing someone of being a child abuser on social media is not a criminal offence (I think lord McAlpine would disagree) however to suggest someone is subject to police investigation is and what's more she has good grounds should this information remain or be repeated.

I wonder which solicitor told her this, out of hours and at the weekend. Did the police direct her to one of their duty solicitors so heinous was the crime against her?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:55 am

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 11h11 hours ago
    @Coco_4711 Its my name being sullied on the internet, I have the right to defend myself. #mccann
    But she can make malicious, false allegations about anyone she decides to target, can call people 'vermin' and child molesters, and it's all supposed to be just girly banter?

I don't think so - it's way past time her lying and bullying was stopped.

Isn't it called comeuppance?    Having been targeted by her a few weeks ago I am loving every minute of this.   I don't like Bennett one bit, but in this instance .... go for it, Essex Man!    Sykes   Laughing Laughing
    Sykes
    Sykes

DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Empty HUTTON NOW THREATENING JILL HAVERN

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:08 am

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton25 October 2015 at 10:52
    I have now spoken to Kent Police. Tony's complaint was passed to them on 15th October. It is not a CRIMINAL investigation, they have received a complaint and they will contact me regarding my side of the story, sometime next week, possibly. No Wanted Dead or Alive posters have been put out and I'm not expecting a dawn raid anytime soon.

Tony has lied by saying that I am being criminally investigated by Essex and Kent police, the Essex police crime number he put up is fabricated and Jill Havern is libelling me by implying that I am facing criminal charges. Both Tony and Havern are doing exactly the same thing that was done to Brenda Leyland, they are lying about criminal charges and they have plastered these lies all over social media. This is a serious libel matter and one that I will not tolerate.

Implying that I am guilty of a criminal offence all over social media when I have not even been contacted by the police is LIBEL. Havern's forum is of course full of libel and smears, not only of myself, but many others, including the witnesses in a high profile criminal case.

I have a clean CRB, I have NEVER been in trouble with the police in any way, shape or form, and I am taking this libel very seriously indeed. You have been warned Havern.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:25 am

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton25 October 2015 at 11:09
    To all those ugly hags on CMoMM jostling to insert themselves in Tony's rectum, you sound like a gaggle of embittered old crones regurgitating your bile daily because you have handed all your worldly possessions over to a two bit conman who isn't even attractive. I'm laughing at you.
    DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Screen37

One plot, lost.
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 7m7 minutes ago
    So Ladyinred, which part of Tony's rectum do you occupy? I'm guessing you are stuck in the anus. #mccann
    DISSENTION IN THE RANKS ON CANDYFLOSS'S ANTI-FORUM?  BENNETT RATCHETING UP THE ANTE? - Page 2 Screen38
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:41 am

aquila Today at 11:30 am

Ladyinred wrote:

aquila wrote:

Ladyinred wrote:

hentie wrote:
    Those agreeing with her every word, in effect backing her, are doing her no favours IMO.
    She has either a mental condition or is pretty evil (I put 'pretty' evil as it seems less harsh)
    Either way she is not being honest, either to her readers or herself.

If there was someone who cared for her (difficult in view of her attitude) they should take her to one side.
    She's got too much time on her hands, allowing her craziness to spiral out of control.  Why doesn't she get a job instead of sitting at a computer all day spouting bile.

She has a job Ladyinred, she's an author, playwright and journalist.

Specializing in fiction and fantasy.

Today's general theme for Ms Hutton is anatomical - anus and rectum, along with calling Tony Bennett a 'two bit conman'.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:20 am