A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2

Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:30 pm

Tony Bennett Today at 12:15 pm

@Verdi wrote:
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  5 mins5 minutes ago  
    Madeleine Foundation Constitution - which charity benefited from the remaining funds? http://madeleinefoundation.webs.com/constitution.htm … #McCann http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/    
    An act of goading?

Maybe not an act of goading, as such.

But I think what it illustrates is that the constant attacks and queries about CMOMM, the Madeleine Foundation and me have become a kind of warfare, being waged by people like Rosalinda Hutton and Chris Roberts - a kind of war of attrition, or guerrilla war, which they hope will wear down their perceived enemies and degrade their will to carry on seeking the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

They are almost consumed by this war of hatred. But they may have underestimated their chosen targets.

Hutton is referring to the last two paragraphs of the Madeleine Foundation constitution, which she has obviously researched. And due credit to her for the exhaustive lengths she, Poulton and Chris Roberts are going to in an attempt to expose alleged flaws or frauds - the funds of the Madeleine Foundation, whether or not I am lying about paying Carter-Ruck, etc. etc.  You have to hand it to them, they work hard and incessantly at what they do.

I assume that Hutton has posted yet another blog article in which she has queried in effect: 'What has happened to the Madeleine Foundation's funds?'

She has assumed that the Madeleine Foundation is no longer in existence and has been wound up.

Her assumption is false.

The current committee of the Madeleine Foundation are happy for me to say that MF is still very much in existence, and active, with funds in the bank of just over £400. So it hasn't been wound up. If it ever is, I would trust the present Directors to pay any outstanding funds as directed by the Constitution.

Hutton, perhaps you will now tell your readers the truth about this issue. You'll have to bash us with something else now, won't you?

Here is the MF Constitution:

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The Madeleine Foundation

C O N S T I T U T I O N

Name

1. The Madeleine Foundation shall be an unincorporated association.

Aims and Objects

2. The aims and objects of The Madeleine Foundation shall be:

a) to make every effort to ensure that Kate and Gerry McCann are prosecuted for their admitted abandoning of their children six nights in a row in Praia da Luz
    b) to change the law in whatever way is needed in order to send out a clear message to all parents that leaving young children on their own is never acceptable, and to strive for the adoption of a ‘Madeleine’s Law’ with its key message: “Never leave young children on their own”
    c) to pursue - in conjunction with others - the truth about Madeleine McCann’s disappearance on 3 May 2007, and in particular to encourage Kate and Gerry McCann and the friends who were with them in Praia da Luz to tell the truth about Madeleine’s disappearance
    d) to investigate the facts behind the extent of British government involvement in this case and the reasons for it
    e) to ensure that the media, in particular the British media, report this case accurately and give due weight to the opinions of so many of the general public that the McCanns are withholding the truth about Madeleine’s disappearance
    f) to demand a full-scale investigation by the relevant authorities into the activities of the Find Madeleine Fund private trust and to encourage the trustees of that fund to give full particulars about its income and expenditure to the public who have donated so generously to it with the express purpose of finding Madeleine
    g) to generally promote the welfare of children, in particular by ensuring that parents are aware of the psychological needs of their children and ensuring that the relevant authorities take appropriate action to safeguard and promote the welfare of children.

Co-operation with others

3. To co-operate with all other organisations and individuals, both official and private, who share all or most of our objectives and have a genuine commitment to establish the truth about Madeleine’s disappearance.

Powers

4. The Madeleine Foundation shall for the purpose of advancing its aims and objects have all such powers as its Board of Directors or its General Meetings shall from time to time decide. See also Paragraph 16.

Membership

5. (a) Membership shall be open to all those aged 16 or over who support the aims and objects of The Madeleine Foundation as set out in Paragraph 2 above.
    (b) Membership shall be open to anyone in the world wherever they live

Power to refuse or terminate membership

6. The Board of Directors shall have power to decline membership to an individual without giving a reason, and shall have the power to withdraw a person’s membership for conduct which brings or tends to bring The Madeleine Foundation into disrepute. A person whose membership is withdrawn shall have the right of appeal to the Board of Directors.

Membership fees

(a) The initial membership fee shall be £____ , which shall entitle the member to membership of The Madeleine Foundation until further notice.
    (b) membership fees shall be determined from time to time by the Board of Directors

8. The Board of Directors reserves the right, however, to call on members for further membership fees should that prove necessary.

The Board of Directors

9. The members shall at their first meeting elect a Board of Directors of at least four and no more than twelve members to run The Madeleine Foundation.

10. At each Annual General Meeting, a Board of Directors of up to twelve members shall be elected. Postal or e-mail voting will be accepted in the case of those who for whatever reason who are unable to attend the Annual General Meeting.

11. The Board of Directors shall have the power to co-opt up to four additional members of the board, with full voting powers, whose terms of office will last until the next Annual General Meeting.

12. The Board of Directors shall appoint from within their number the following officers:

a) Chairman
    b) Vice-Chairman
    c) Secretary
    d) Treasurer
    e) Minutes Secretary
    f) Media Relations Officer
    g) Webmaster

13. The Board of Directors shall have the following powers:

to replace any officer or member of the Board of Directors if the post or position becomes vacant for whatever reason

to dismiss an officer or member of the Board of Directors for conduct which brings or tends to bring The Madeleine Foundation into disrepute

to co-opt up to four additional members to the Board, with full voting powers, whose terms of office will last until the next Annual General Meeting.

14. The quorum for the Board of Directors shall be three members.

15. Decisions of the Board of Directors will be by majority vote, with the Chairman, or acting Chairman, of the Board having a casting vote, which s/he must exercise in favour of the status quo where applicable.

16. The Board of Directors shall have the power to pay expenses, employ staff, open bank or building society accounts, buy or rent accommodation, appoint trustees and form sub-committees.

Annual and Special General Meetings

17. (a) the first Annual General Meeting shall be held on or before 31 January 2009
    (b) Annual General Meetings shall be held annually thereafter.
    (c) the date of the Annual General Meeting shall be decided by the Board of Directors
    (d) the Secretary of the Board shall give all members at least 21 days’ notice of the time and place of the Annual General Meeting.

18. Any member may move any resolution at the Annual or at a Special General Meeting. Priority shall be given to those who submit resolutions at least 21 days in advance of an Annual or Special General Meeting.

19. The Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Media Relations Officer and Webmaster shall present reports at the Annual General Meeting.

20. One tenth of the membership, or the Board of Directors, may requisition a Special General Meeting, giving the reason they wish to hold such a meeting, again giving 21 days’ notice (in the case of one tenth of the membership, such notice to be given to the Secretary).

21. All decisions at General Meetings, including any motion to amend this Constitution, shall be by simple majority vote, with the Chairman or acting Chairman of the Meeting having a casting vote which s/he must exercise in favour of the status quo where appropriate.

Dissolution

22. The Madeleine Foundation may only be dissolved following the proper calling of a Special General Meeting for that purpose.

23. Should The Madeleine Foundation be dissolved for whatever reason, the Board of Directors shall pay any remaining funds into any other organisation which is actively and successfully working for the better care of children by their parents.

This Constitution was adopted on 26 January 2008

Constitution originally drafted by T. Bennett, 18 January 2008
    ETA: Two other reminders for the record

1. The Madeleine Foundation's two books were each priced at £3 only - an amount calculated merely to cover costs - and neither made any profit for that reason
    2. During 2010 and 2011 the Madeleine Foundation paid a total of just over £1,500 direct to the PGJA Amaral Defence Fund, in three tranches by bank transfer to their bank account
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:18 pm

Sunday, 30 August 2015
    CMoMM HATERS AND HOUNDERS

Well goodness, gracious me!  On this peaceful, if slightly overcast Bank Holiday Sunday, while the rest of us were enjoying a leisurely breakfast and quality time with our loved ones, the strange anonymous creatures who inhabit Jill Havern's forum were pounding out a seemingly unending stream of hatred towards myself, Sonia Poulton, Blacksmith and now, Chris Roberts.

What is that possesses these creatures, and possession it surely is, they must go to sleep thinking about us, and wake up raring to continue where they left off the night before.  How many ways can you say 'I hate you'? several thousand it would seem, and if you can find others of the same ilk, it can go into days, weeks, months and even years.  Have I got the message they don't like me?  Lol, yeh, kinda.  Can I do anything about it?  Well, no, not really.  As I have pointed out before, my existence or non existence will make no difference whatsoever to their miserable lives.  Hatred is their oxygen, bile is their soul food.  Even if I were to oblige them and respond in the same way as Brenda Leyland, they would merely turn their attentions to someone else.  They started off hating and hounding the McCanns, but the McCanns wouldn't play ball, so they had to find someone else.    

Is Tony Bennett a plant?  Who cares, lol.  If he ever had any credibility. it is long gone, most see him now as the deranged, attention seeking busy body that he is.  His 'work', apart from being total crap, is completely worthless, it matters not one iota in the McCann canon. His theories and conclusions are based on nothing other than his own distorted view of the world around him, his fear of sex and his hatred of women.  

He is not so much a plant as just another troll in a long line of trolls that have plagued this case.  I actually doubt very much that Team McCann want assistance from him in any way, shape or form.  1.  His greed and attention seeking matches theirs, 2. He is a pathological liar who can't be trusted and 3. Seriously, who on earth would employ him?

The Jill Havern forum may once have been a place of interest to those wanting to learn about the mysteries behind the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, but it is now as toxic as the pro McCann sites with only a handful of haters and hounders agreeing with each other and egging each other on. Whilst other forums are discussing whether the missing child will ever receive justice, CMoMM are discussing the evils of my diet book!  All the good posters have left, and anyone brave (or daft) enough to join, is torn to pieces within moments while their chief stalker 'researches' their background and posting history.  It is now nothing more than a den of fear and loathing, in the same category as the death dossier sites JATKY2 and Stop the Myths.  And just like their stable mates, when the time comes, there will no doubt be a lot of document shredding and denial, because anyone attached to it, will have much to be ashamed of.  

My regular readers will no doubt be relieved to know that I am no longer going to comment on the antics of Mr. Bennett or the vile commentary of the disturbed posters on CMoMM.  As interesting as it has been watching their dysfunctional, obsessive behaviour, it is time to move on.

I will continue commenting on the McCann case as I have always done, but like everyone else, I'm bored silly with the drivel spouted by Bennett and his venomous little band of banshees.  They have nothing of interest to say, and nothing to add to the fight for justice for Madeleine, they, like their odious poison pen letters are now consigned to my spam box.  
    This should cheer bennett and CMoMM up. Sykes
    See the pretty pics (remove xxxx)  xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:29 pm

Sandra30 August 2015 at 20:54
    You said in the blog that you weren't going to comment on the forum any more. It doesn't sound from what you've just said that you intend to do that.

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton30 August 2015 at 21:08
    I'm bored senseless with their repetitive comments and won't be reading them anymore, nor will I be giving them anymore publicity on my blog.

However, if they think they can lift my blogs for their cesspit and constantly defame me, they are wrong. If and when I strike back, they'll know about it.  
    Anonymous30 August 2015 at 21:43
    If you don't comment on Bennett and his forum your blog is doomed. IMO.
    I'm sure you know that though?

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton30 August 2015 at 21:54
    Get over yourself lol, my readers are interested in the case of missing Madeleine McCann, NO-ONE (other than a handful of psychos on CMoMM) is interested in Bennett.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:11 am

From Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum (CMoMM)
    ***Message from Admin and Mods: We request that no further comments are made on the forum about Rosalinda Hutton/Cristobell until further notice - your co-operation would be appreciated. Any comments making reference to her are likely to be deleted. Thank you.

Oh,Hutton won't like that one bit.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:52 pm

Two new rambling monologues from 'er  - we would not wish for 'er to feel deprived of 'er dosh so here are the two links - as usual remove xxxx to access.   However, if anyone wants to see what 'er has written but don't want to contaminate their PCs, and have access to me just ask and ye shall receive.    Sykes.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/should-madeleine-investigation-come-to.html

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/somethings-gotta-give.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:02 am

Cristobell Author retweeted
    N.M ‏@AdirenM 2h2 hours ago
    N.M retweeted Philip Prince
    And rightly so!
    I crave for the day the media turn on them - it will be filthy.
    #McCann
    Vicious, sick haters.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty LATEST LINKS

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:36 am

As before, remove xxxx to access the links or contact me to read the full diatribes if you prefer not to visit her sick site.   Hope 'er is making lots of cash from them what do read 'er tripe. Sykes.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/mccanns-house-of-cards.html

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/the-mccann-interviews.html

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/sonia-poulton-on-lbc-should-mccann.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:03 am

'er two latest posts, one tied into the suicide of an internet troll, who killed herself rather than face the results of her online actions, the other one attacking Jim Gamble and praising the new idiot in charge of the Labor bunch of fools. Links here, remove xxxx to access.

"RIP BRENDA LEYLAND - MCCANNS CRUELEST STUNT"
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/rip-brenda-leyland-mccanns-dirty-stunt.html
    Almost one year ago this week, Team McCann pulled off one of their dirtiest and meanest stunts yet in a bid to stamp out their online critics once and for all.  They had flattened the UK and Portuguese newspapers with a series of libel actions and threats, but the little people online just wouldn't go away - they wouldn't surrender to the might of the McCann propaganda machine.   (more drivel at link)  

"A SNOOPS CHARTER"
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/a-snoops-charter.html
    Almost one year ago today, a middle aged woman died as a result of the actions taken by a group of concerned citizens online. (Full load of crap at link)
    As before, contact me if ....     Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:46 am

Latest offering from 'er, smarming over Poulton's 'documentary'

BRAVO SONIA! THE UNTOLD STORY OF MADELEINE MCCANN

And for the critics, some of us have been trying to get the truth about Madeleine McCann's disappearance into the public domain for the past 8 years and now we have something tangible out there, some are going out of their way to find nonsensical things to whinge about!

Err, the message for those who missed is:  Sonia is confronting this cover up of Madeleine's disappearance head on - not pussfyfooting behind closed doors or playing Cluedo in a forum for 8 years.  She is asking the questions that matter, the ones we have all been discussing for 8 years, directly to the people who can answer them!  
    To read the rest access the link below, remove xxxx to do so.   Usual offer applies.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/bravo-sonia-untold-story-of-madeleine.html

"....  we have all been discussing for 8 years" - since when has she been involved in this - certainly NOT for the time she claims.     Sykes

Comment on her blog re the above:
    Sandra7 October 2015 at 01:13

'caste' out of society? Jeez! Where did you get your mythical degree in English? Mail order from the USA? As for suggesting in that statement that not believing McCann earns social pariah status, drop the drama that's nearly as bad as 'Bennett put a hit out on me'.

Got to address this. You really expect us to swallow Poulton has been engaged on an intensive 8 year research project!? Sure, interviewing you & Birch. Some serious research there . I don't know when this intrepid self called journalist finds time time to sleep. Righting social injustice, exposing David Icke (yawn), busily admining her troll patrol and still finds time for, I'll have say it again, it's so funny, '8 years intensive research'. Now that really does deserve one of your much loved Lols

Last edited by Sykes on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:02 am

From Myths with thanks.
    Whiterose » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Truthiness2 wrote:
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4m4 minutes ago
    @spacesheepy @mc_hotspot @AdirenM So true, a proud, honourable man, unlike #mccanns with their begging buckets

Proud and honourable? Taking money from single mothers, pensioners and people on benefits to support your lifestyle and pay your bills is honourable?

The money given to the McCanns is spent on finding their child. Gerry McCann is working.

Why does that woman want people to believe Madeleine is dead?
    What begging buckets? Oh does she mean the fund which is going to help find Madeleine? No, you idiot, that isn't a begging bucket, what Amaral has is a begging bucket money to go into his own pockets.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu
    @wicatty009 Madeleine can't be found alive Wicatty, and it is wicked to pretend that she can! #McCann
    There is nothing 'wicked' about wanting a missing child to be found alive.
    Wanting a missing child to be dead is utterly wicked; pumping out lies and propaganda and insisting the world must believe that child is dead is so wicked it qualifies the person doing it for a special place in Hell.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:01 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3h3 hours ago
    @martin_liz @mhoran96 @Honeyblade1S Kate would be better off shackled to a bloodthirsty rattlesnake. #justsaying #mccann

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3h3 hours ago
    @martin_liz @mhoran96 @Honeyblade1S and Gerry would be better off being shackled to an angry mastiff bitch. #falloutspectacular #mccann

I think we can all see who the 'bitch' is.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty BLANANT LIES CAUGHT ON INTERNET

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:28 am

From another forum with thanks.

A roundup and reminder of Mutton's blatant lying
    Last night:
    CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 3 Screen33

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton12 October 2015 at 23:21
    23:12 I have never said those words. Why would I? I have never attacked the 'McCanns' and in 8 years no-one has ever found any evidence that I have, because it doesn't exist - do you not think the Sun would have checked through my timeline?

Strange how on this occasion you choose to believe the Sun!
    However, two days or so ago:
    CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 3 Screen30
    CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 3 Screen31

And a few months ago in the Sun:
    CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 3 Screen32
    "I was attacking the McCanns "
    Proof positiive of her compulsive lying.  
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:52 pm

From elsewhere with thanks - you naughty people, stealing her hits!  Tut, tut!
    sal » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:09 pm
    Huttons blog

UPDATE; 14/10/15
    In response to interfering with the investigation and timing of Sonia's documentary.

When Sonia began her documentary, this case had been going on for 7 years and looked likely to be going on for another 7 more. Questions needed to be asked, it started the ball rolling.

As an experienced and professional journalist, she understands the difference between investigating a story that is of public interest, and interfering with the due legal process. Sonia, unlike a few of the loons who have attached themselves to this case, has a bit of common sense! And, like the rest of us, wants justice for the child and for Brenda Leyland, who is still, disrespectfully, being referred to as a troll.

Unfortunately, the most prolific commentators on this case have no understanding of how the media world, or indeed, the real world, works. They judge the media by their own 'high' principles and standards, that is 'don't talk to her, she is no better than she ought to be'. This of course shuts them into a cloistered little society with limited membership, lets face it, most of us wouldn't be good enough, lol.

But back to the media. The powers that be, whether they like it or not, are kept in check by public opinion. We live in a democracy, if the public don't like you, you are going nowhere. These How to Win Friends and Influence People wars are now being fought on social media. Twitter and Facebook are the Cullodens and the Waterloos of the 21st Century, you live or die by your 140 character missiles.

In the past, bad news, and negative publicity could be hidden by a sensational story that might drop in out of the blue, or one that could be manufactured out of something that has been lying around for 6 months. But this is not a lesson in media, lol, the role of the investigative journalist is to tackle injustice on the public's behalf If it were not for the fact that the public DEMAND to be informed, then the powers that be would be able to get away with pretty much anything. The first thing on any wannabe tyrant or despot's checklist, is censor the press. Brave journalists like Sonia Poulton should be applauded, anyone remember Watergate?

In the case of missing Madeleine McCann, the public were asking why no-one had been prosecuted, and why the authorities could not see what they could. The public had also witnessed so many clumsy and transparent attempts to shut them up, resulting in the death of an innocent woman, that serious questions were being asked, and the MSM were not listening! And it wasn't just a few cranks in a seedy internet forum who were questioning the abduction story, it was thousands, thousands of ordinary people like Brenda Leyland. People who were not members of weird cults.

Sonia took a huge leap, when she began making her documentary, she has been asking the questions we have all been asking for the last 8 years, and she has been asking the right people! What she has done has been beyond courageous, as many of us have discovered asking the wrong questions can seriously affect your life and career! This case has attracted some of the most malevolent creatures in our midst, people dedicated to destroying the lives and careers of others for the sheer pleasure of it.

Is she in league with Murdoch? Good heavens, presumably whilst not having drinks with James Bond, she is cavorting on the back of a horse with Rupert? Sonia took a huge risk when she began her documentary, but she has survived, not only has she survived, but she remains as popular as ever and is welcomed on television as a commentator. She has blown open the myth that the McCanns are untouchable and she has footage that will become all the more valuable when the walls go up - which they will.

If a documentary, or indeed any factual program is to be successful, it has to be current and bang up to date. And in this fast moving 'breaking news' age, it has to be fluid and adaptable right up until the moment of broadcast - the timing is crucial. Unfortunately, some have been in conspiracy mode for so long, that they can't see beyond their tin foil hats.

We are all on tenterhooks at the moment, something appears to be happening - Operation Grange have a deadline. Sonia has all the footage, and all the interviews and is ready to go!
    Comment from another blog with thanks.
    What a load of delusional pish! It's only tw@tter, nothing greatly important. Though maybe it seems important to the likes of her....

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 3 Smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon

Come on, pass it round ....    lol!  lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty SH*T STIRRING AGAIN?

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:08 pm

From another forum via another and another .... thanks to all of you, but watch your back - remember those hits are hers, hers, hers!  Sykes
    Re: Mark Souster and the complete mystery of the DM's and the now deleted twitter account
    Post Cristobell Today at 12:33 pm

The point I was making was intended to provoke discussion Admin, this is after all a discussion forum and the reason we are here. Trying to compose posts that won't offend or antagonise anyone is laborious, kills debate stone dead, and not to mention, it is extremely vexing to have them deleted regardless!

In my experience, most people prefer honest debates and very few require smelling salts!

This forum has the potential for lively, interesting debates that should be attracting new members in droves. Without new blood and new ideas, a forum can become stagnant, with the same topics being discussed over and over again, by the same people. As it is, I can say things without being challenged, others can say things without being challenged, and we are all being left dissatisfied.

I know that I have my unbound blog where I can say anything I like, and I do, lol, but I also like to interact with others. I haven't 'made my mind up', it is a position I very rarely find myself in. I am always open to other opinions and other points of view, I don't assume I am right, as if, lol, I value the perspectives of others because it enables me to see the bigger picture.

I should also add, I have no problem whatsoever if people disagree with me, I don't take it personally, heaven forbid we were all the same, and if they can persuade me over to their point of view, that's fine too. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, I often am.

I have taken the precaution of copying this post over to my blog in case it is deleted, but I would urge Admin to consider what I have said, and perhaps allow members to voice their own opinions on this. If most prefer that the discussion on this forum should remain 'tame', that's fine, I am happy to go with the majority.
    Response from Admin:
    Re: Mark Souster and the complete mystery of the DM's and the now deleted twitter account
    Post candyfloss Today at 12:49 pm

One thing having discussion Cristobell and I am all for that, and another goading and causing more problems for this forum..........
    you attacked the other place, now whilst we all have our opinions on what goes on over there, and have at one time or another been attacked ourselves, this is not the thread or place to discuss it. It is fuelling the war, which is totally against what we are here for, we want good discussion on what happened to Madeleine, not goading or causing argument with other places. By all means talk about the posts and Mark Souster and Soustergate, but please do not get personal and attack anyone, we are better than that. You have deleted many comments on your blog and have said so, I run this place and also delete what I think is detrimental to the forum. It only serves to cause more aggravation, we do not want that. As you said you have a voice on your blog to say exactly what you want, and anyone here can read that if they wish too.
    Good response, well said!   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:15 am

http://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&p=298657#p298657 (end of page 37)

This is a long post from Myths. I am using the link for readers to access as it contains a dissection and comment re a posting on a certain bog blog. Thanks to Myths for this. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty LATEST DRIVEL NOW ON DOCUMENTARIES - HOW MANY HAS SHE ACTUALLY MADE?

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:52 am

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/update-171015-none-but-brave.html

To the pessimists out there who believe this case will never be solved, and that Sonia's documentary will never be aired, I think a few rudimentary facts need to be acknowledged.  The harbingers of doom, seem to have little, or no knowledge whatsoever, of the way in which the media industry and life in general, works.  With their tin foil hats clamped firmly down over their ears, they have analysed the limited information they have, and decided the world ends in 7 days.  more at link
    Usual arrangements, for the rest of you remove xxxx to access link.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:46 pm

Anonymous21 October 2015 at 16:05
    Tony Bennett reminds me of Jimmy Saville.He controls and manipulates people close to him.When they leave he tries to bully,threaten and intimidate them.Straight out of the Jimmy Saville Manual.

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 3 Bensav10

Now I wonder who this Anonymous is?   Sykes
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:42 pm

You mean who owns a gob as bad as RH.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Broho wrote:You mean who owns a gob as bad as RH.  
    Anyone with the minutest braincell knows who that is, Broho. Sykes Laughing Laughing
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:54 pm

Her latest sickening diatribe accusing the McCanns of abusing the twins. This is the start, you can read the rest at xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/stop-lunacy.html (remove xxxx to access link)Usual arrangement still in force. Sykes

In response to a post on previous blog:

I am afraid you are deluding yourself if you think the McCanns haven't harmed their remaining children 10:54. With all the lying that goes on, can you imagine how dysfunctional their home must be? Apart from terrifying the poor little mites with a story about a monster stealing Madeleine from her bed, the parents have dedicated the last 8+ years to 'getting her back'. They are growing up in the shadow of their 'lost' big sister. From their perspective, it may be that they see their parents and family as caring more about Madeleine than them. When they are adults looking back, that is undoubtedly what they will see.

The parents proudly boast that Madeleine is 'everywhere' within their home, her bedroom has become a shrine filled with a growing stack of presents that can never be opened, they talk about Madeleine every day, they celebrate her birthday with cake. Whilst our jaws drop at the macabre and tragic 'time stood still world' of Charles Dickens' Miss Haversham, in the twilight world of McCann, it is to be applauded.

I feel desperately sorry for those kids. Their names have been used shamelessly by their parents to tug on the heart (and purse) strings of their gullible donors. They always mention them by name in their TV interviews. Offered the chance of having their civil proceedings in Lisbon held in camera, the McCanns chose maximum publicity. The kids were then subjected to lurid UK tabloid headlines shrieking that crazy 'hater' people were trying to kidnap them and that their parents were in constant danger of being attacked. Things no 9 year old should have to read on newspaper billboards on their way to school. That the parents themselves are the authors of these headlines is just plain wicked.

Broho

Post  Broho Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:28 pm

She admitted to mental illness. Anyone can see it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty MASTERLY DEMOLITION OF HUTTON'S LATEST NASTINESS BY TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:07 am

Thanks to Myths and Tigerloaf
    Re: Rosalind Hutton, s.e.x and the Dalai Lama

Postby tigerloaf » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:13 pm
    Hutton's online abuse about the parents of a missing little girl. (words in red from Hutton, those in black, my commentary)

"Can you imagine how dysfunctional their home must be?"
    Hardly as dysfunctional as your home - eh? Didn't your mother boot you out? Didn't your mother give up on you and dump you in a children's home? How bloody dysfunctional is that?

"the parents have dedicated the last 8+ years to 'getting her back'"
    Hardly unusual - hasn't Kerry Needham spent far longer doing exactly the same in relation to Ben? What would you do? Just give up and say, "Sod it, I can't be bothered any more."?

Of the twins. "It may be that they see their parents and family as caring more about Madeleine than them."
    Then again it may not. You actually don't have a clue do you? Perhaps the siblings of Madeleine also want their sister back and believe that it is human and normal to want that? But a self-confessed online abuser and self-confessed drug-addled troll can hardly understand normal human compassion can you? Truth is you are just guessing and have no dammed idea what those children feel or believe.

Of Gerry specifically. "However, even Henry VIII with a chopping block and a team of executioners couldn't force people to say nice things about him."
    Just because you feel hatred to the man who whilst working as a NHS doctor caring for thousands of patients, and who also will not be deterred by self-confessed online abusers such as yourself does not mean that normal people (those without the mental illness you profess to suffer, those without drug addiction problems which you have repeatedly told us about) feel hate to the man. I think both Gerry McCann and his wife have done amazingly well in trying to keep people looking for their missing daughter and deserve praise for the way that they have also helped other missing children. Perhaps if you opened your eyes you would see the vast majority of people don't post hate and nastiness in the way you tell us you enjoy.

"And, speaking for myself, even if you put me on rack and make me 2ft taller, I will still not believe Gerry and Kate are telling the truth."
    Who gives a damm what a trollop who parades herself in the papers as a "bitch" thinks? You really are full of self-importance when no importance is due to you aren't you? You could not even talk coherently about the case when given the chance on pretendy television. That's how much you matter in the grand scheme of things. Why waste energy making you two feet taller when that would just dilute unimportance further and anyway you squeal all day on the Internet without anyone forcing you?

"I'm afraid I cannot imagine a more dysfunctional environment for kids to grow up in than that Rothley household."

And you, booted out as a child, without a clue what a functional home is think you know best? How funny is that?

"And I am someone who spent 5 years of my childhood being emotionally and physically abused in a convent"
    Technically, there has never been any proof of this claim of yours. Neither the courts nor the other residents in the home have backed you up in these rather fantastic claims have they? Just because you wrote a book (Were you smoking pot at the time?) does not prove the claims to be true.

"What astounds me and chips away at my faith in human nature still further, is the abandonment of those kids by all the other adults around them, the grandparents, aunts and uncles especially. Not one of them has the guts or decency, to tell Gerry and Kate to 'stop the lunacy'."
    And just who told your saintly mother to stop the lunacy when she dumped you in a kids home? Granny? Grandad? Aunts, uncles? How bloody rude of them to let you be dumped with the Christian nuns?

"When someone suffers a bereavement at some point, someone, usually a close family member or friend, will have that 'time to move on' talk with them. Most of us are lucky enough to have that 'someone', or we ourselves reach that stage in our time and in our ways. In the old days, we also had Marjory Proops. We have to move on, or we would be incapacitated forever more."

Did you suffer a pseudo-bereavement when your family life died. We can all see that nobody really took you to one side to talk you through it. Every word you write proves that you have never moved on and that it still rankles with you and is very likely the crux of your online abusive persona.

'"We are never giving up' should send a chill down the spines of everyone who has responsibility towards those children. Someone needs to tell Gerry and Kate that what they are doing is very wrong. It is not healthy for themselves and it is off the scale freaky for their kids."
    What is "off the scale freaky" is that there are old women who from pure hatred post such evil blogs without any real understanding, empathy, knowledge or indeed signs of intelligent observation. People like, you Rosalinda/Linda/Rosalind Hutton simply do not know how the McCanns are actually dealing with family life, how their friends and relatives are supporting them, how the medical profession is supporting them, how their contacts with real experts and real police unlike the amateurs such as yourself are ensuring stability and mental health for the whole family. It is a great shame that you don't have anything to focus on in your own world or you would not be so enamoured of your evil role as an online "bitch" whose only emotion appears to be hate. The fact that you declare that you will never give up hating and posting abuse is utterly sick and depraved.

Hutton

A self-confessed bitch.
    A self-confessed troll who enjoys the buzz of being abusive online.
    A self-confessed drug addict.
    A person who has confessed to having mental illness.
    A person who has no career.
    A person who has so few friends and family around her that she spends her entire life glued to the computer being abusive to others.
    A person whose own child has decried her behaviour.
    A person whose own mother gave her the boot from the family home as a child.
    A person who has lied about being a journalist.
    A person who has lied about being qualified in a number of specialities.
    A person who wrote a book, the content of which has been denied by just about every other person who knew the childrens' home including those who might have been abused as Hutton claims she was.
    A person who failed to prove her allegations of abuse in court.
    A person who tried to piggyback her book of self-pitying turgid prose on the fate of a missing little child.
    A person who has shown herself to be as lady-like as the average sow in the pigsty.
    A person who enjoys her role as a disgusting troll who thinks her role in life is to denigrate those who want to hope that a child may be alive..
    A person who rocked and nodded without providing a single original idea when interviewed on pretendy television in front of an audience of dozens.
    A person whose mother gave up on her.
    A person whose only online friends seem to be fellow trolls.
    A loner without a wide circle of friends and family for emotional and other support.
    A person whose online circle includes others of a similar hateful view on the world.

And this person deigns to criticise the McCanns

Gerry and Kate McCann

Both university educated.
    Both with very useful careers
    Both with large supportive families.
    Both having been brought up in loving families.
    Neither having had a mother who booted them out of their childhood home.
    Both with wide ranging groups of friends.
    Neither addicted to online abuse,
    Neither addicted to mind-bending drugs.
    Neither having mental illness.
    Both of whom are able to conduct themselves with dignity and offer intelligent comment when interviewed on TV in front of millions of people.
    Both of whom have constantly and properly fought for their missing daughter and said that they would never give up.
    Both of whom have a wide circle of emotional and physical support from friends and professionals.

I'll give you one guess as to whether I would prefer the McCanns to bring up their children rather than the self-confessed pot-smoking, self-confessed mentally ill, self-confessed online abuser and troll or anyone nominated by someone who is as blind as Hutton is to the reality of her own personality and abilities.

(ps that is the personality she has herself described and demonstrated in her awful online prose not one I have dreamed up just to abuse her. My comments are wholly based on her description of her own behaviour and the content of her writing.).

Wonderful demolition of a revolting post.   Sykes

And what a pathetic response:  
    Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton3 November 2015 at 00:06
    Just a few words in response to the psycho tigerloaf's latest dreary rant, you are covering up the death of a child, what does that make you?  
    Why does she want the child dead?   Why?  Why?  Why?

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:56 pm

she 's a disgusting apology for a human being .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:02 pm

Re post 68 above.  From Myths with thanks.
    catkins » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:32 am
    You deserve a medal for reading and dissecting her garbage Tiger........

The root of her problems goes right back to when she was dumped handed over to Care. She has a massive chip on her shoulder regarding this fact.

I have noticed with the two people I know who were adopted...there's a little part of that (Hurt) chip wedged firmly on their shoulders. Whatever the parents reasons were.....It must hurt to be passed over to Care......

I have to add though....they keep it private and would NEVER dream of taking out their feelings about it on someone else in pain.
    scoobydoo » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:52 am

Let's keep it simple for her... Parents don't stop looking for their children. Anyone who has ever been loved or loved would know that. Decades can pass but they keep looking, and siblings look too. They don't walk away because it's a chore etc.

There is no evidence of death, all Hutton can come up with is a dog barking. A dog that did not find a single trace of Madeleine, a dog that had to be dragged back repeatedly before it barked, a dog that is trained to bark at any human material regardless of whether it came from a living person, that its handler said the bark could not be relied on it's own, that had only found one body on it's own etc.

Hutton also neglects to mention that for madeleines body to have been in these locations and the mccanns to be involved requires a complicated, planned conspiracy involving a huge number of disperate people.

The hypocrisy is astounding though. How long has she been obsessing about Madeleine, the child of strangers? How many years had passed between her alleged abuse and her launching a court case and book? Did her actions have the goal of saving a child?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:40 am