A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

BREAKING NEWS: Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision

Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS:   Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:37 am

Faithlilly on Today at 11:05:18 AM
    What the faithful seem to forget it is because of Amaral's success at getting verdicts overturned in this case that has brought us to where were are now. No reason to see why that will change.
    Comments on the above post with thanks to another forum.

What 'success'? He had one minor success when he got the book ban overturned in circumstances that are still unclear, not least because someone stuck the defence submission in the middle of the judge's verdict.

And Ms Duarte wasn't even informed the court was sitting - so I wouldn't start clinging to that to give them hope.

In every other court case (and there have been a lot) Amaral has gone down in flames.

Lost his case against Marcos Correia and had to pay the court costs.

His own brother WON his case against Amaral after Amaral tried to cheat him out of an entire house.

All the banks, etc., he owed/owes money to won their court cases against him.

He was found guilty of perjury to cover up torture and the sentence upheld on appeal.  

As far as Portuguese courts are concerned, Gonzo's a walking disaster area. And let us not forget, the publishers and DVD makers, etc., seem to have got off very lightly indeed - unlike him.

I don't see them being desperate to spent another five years in court while Amaral plays silly b*ggers and plays to the gallery.

And as part of the reason he's been smacked so hard is that he abused his position as a police officer, I don't see he has much wriggle room on that one.

Because the timeline of events speaks for itself.
    Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS:   Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:44 am

Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter
    It's got right up their noses, Amaral won't back down and it scares the shit out of #mccann and co. Specially Winters.
    Can't speak for 'Winters', whoever she imagines that to be, but Amaral scares NO-ONE we know of.

Find him disgusting and a disgrace to Portugal, yes.

Find him a whining, lying coward, yes.

Find him and his sicko cult a shower of sadists that enjoy tormenting the family of a missing child, yes.

But be scared of that self-pitying windbag? Never.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:54 am

TREACLE ‏@TREACLEW12QPR
    @JerryLawton Are you going to add balance to your #mccann spin report & tell readers Mr Amaral appeals court decision & 1000s uk funding it  
    Hope so, especially if he also reveals the disgusting sickos that are doing it. That's a nice bit of mud to stick on Amaral.
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 10m10 minutes ago
    Wholeheartedly support #GonçaloAmaral 'fight it to the last instance'. #McCann His chances have been made even stronger given week's events.
    Yes, because nothing says 'Winner' like being spanked in court for abusing his position as a senior police officer for personal gain.

And why on earth is Poulton cheering him on? If she was what she pretends to be, she'd be the first to condemn the convicted perjurer and other leftovers from the bad days of Fascism.

There's NOTHING right on, edgy and alternative about supporting perjurers that cover up torture, or actual torturers and gangsters in uniform.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:53 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 4m4 minutes ago
    God Bless Madeleine #McCann and Goncalo Amaral http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA

Karl Rotcepsni ‏@KRotcepsni 1 min1 minute ago
    @DaftNelly Where you going to get the money from Debs? You've run out of parents to steal from #mccann
    BANG ON!
    Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 11:16:25 AM
    It would seem at the moment the only people who do actively support the McCanns are the media, who have a financial interest in the story, and a few raggle taggle post menopausal women who use the case as a diversion from the dreary boredom of their otherwise beige lives........oh and of course Alfie.  
    Fakey's not taking the downfall of her Stud Muffin well, is she? It's bound to hurt, what with her being so devoted to Bullsh*t, she trolled a missing child's FB page on his behalf.
    Lee Ryan retweeted
    Debbie Law @dminnimouse · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
    #mccann. Latest from Snr Amaral
    I do not resign myself to the decision & I will appeal it until the very last judicial instance"
    EXCELLENT!
    Convicted thief supports convicted perjurer.
    Daft ‏@DaftNelly 10 mins10 minutes ago
    How great that people support Goncalo Amaral , a few nice comments on there too http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA … #McCann
    Hater convicted of stealing from her own parents supports convicted perjurer.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:16 pm

From Myths re earlier offer to buy Amaral a meal ....

tigerloaf » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:33 pm
    Do these bumblng buffoons not realise that Lisbon is nowhere near PDL?

Do they think that the disgraced ex-policeman will waste money travelling all the way from Lisbon to PDL (where he has been dossing at his dad's place for years now) to pick up a new hat and have a meal with them?

These blithering idiots call themselves researchers but cannot get the most basic facts right about anything!

From what I can see, every single attempt to do anything that they have ever been involved with has failed pathetically. It is now abundantly clear that they simply don't have the brains to organise the proverbial party in the beer manufacturer's premises.
    Whiterose » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:42 pm

They are totally insane tiger. To even think the man will want to meet up with them is unbelievable, to buy him a meal and a hat? well, it's too funny for words. Can imagine them creeping up on him with 'cooeee, lovely to meet you can we buy you a meal or give you money for a new hat?' he'd think they were taking the piss, the last thing he will be thinking of is buying a new bloody hat.

That's their world though isn't it? My idol Amaral, the man who rushed off to write a book when he was still employed by the Police Force, couldn't wait to get his hands on the money he made from it, retired even, thinking he would live off the book, well he had a nasty shock didn't he.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:43 pm

From Myths with thanks to the posters.
    Postby scoobydoo » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:04 pm
    catkins:
       Ammy to appeal....................anyone shocked by this announcement.... :s_biggrin

http://algarvenewswatch.blogspot.co.uk/

Portugal Newswatch
       Reflections on current affairs in Portugal by journalist and author Len Port.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Amaral to appeal McCanns' libel action
       The McCanns partially won their libel action against the author and former lead detective Gonçalo Amaral, but the matter is far from over.
       Amaral intends to appeal. He said today: “I find that the court’s decision is unfair and questions my right and every Portuguese citizen's right to freedom of expression and of opinion. For that reason, I do not resign myself to the decision and I will appeal it until the very last judicial instance.”
       Apart from Amaral’s assertion on the “unfairness” of the court’s decision, there were two remarkable features about the verdict and the way in which it was announced that got little or no mention in the international media coverage.
       The first unusual aspect was the huge sum awarded. It may be normal in the UK, but not here. Amaral was ordered to pay the parents of Madeleine McCann half a million euros in damages, plus interest, currently calculated at €106,000 and rising.
       Kate and Gerry McCann had sought a total of €1.2 million. In addition to €250,000 each, they claimed €500,000 for Madeleine and €100,000 for each of their twins. The judge ruled against the claims on behalf of the children.
       The McCanns successfully claimed that Amaral’s book, Maddie, the Truth of the Lie, was libellous, causing them great personal distress. The judge did not agree, however, that the book had hindered the search for Madeleine or had caused damages to the twins.
       Should Amaral on appeal get the verdict overturned, or the compensation figure greatly reduced, the McCanns may lodge a counter appeal. The deadline for appeals is 40 days. The legal battle that has been going on for more than five years looks like continuing for some time yet.
       A defiant Amaral supporter noted that, “a decision from a Portuguese court can only be enforced after all appeals are exhausted. No money will change hands until a final decision is reached by the very last appeals court.” With this in mind, other well-wishers are being urged to make donations to a Gonçalo Amaral defence fund.
       The second oddity was the way in which the announcement of the verdict was handled. The judge’s ruling was not read out in court. It was contained in a 52-page report, which was received by the McCann’s Lisbon lawyer Isabel Duarte who swiftly passed it on to media organisations in Portugal and abroad.
       Soon after the news appeared on media websites, Kate and Gerry McCann said they were “delighted” with the outcome.
       In a statement issued by their spokesman Clarence Mitchell, they said the case had never been about money. “It was entirely focused on the effect of the libels on our other children and the damage that was done to the search for Madeleine.”
       When contacted by journalists the same day, Gonçalo Amaral chose not to comment because neither he nor his lawyer, Miguel Cruz Rodrigues, had received a copy of the ruling. It was only sent to them the following day, by which time to many in the media it was old news.
    Kate and gerry mccann won their claim completely. their children lost their claim however.
    appeals could be laucnhed straight away in the children's cases I believe.
    the large amount is due to the huge amount of money amaral made from harming the couple, the fact he abused his position to do so, the fact it went worldwide, and the fact he tried to override a basic human right. How many libel cases in Portugal have had those elements?when you make nearly 400k euros from libeling a person dont be surprised if you have to pay that individual 250k plus the interest you would have made on that 250k. if you libeled two people and have to pay two lots of 250k thats your look out.
    Has amaral provided proof that the judgement was only sent to him the next day, sonia Poulton told people on the same day he was planning to appeal so if she was telling the truth both he and his legal team knew the same day.
    Has the donation fund be set up as a trust with trustees and the correct legal documents? Otherwise if it is being given to amaral it goes onto his taxable income, he must tell the court about it and it can go towards the mccanns damages. lets hope the antis dont think they can just set up a bank account and hand over cash.
    Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS:   Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision - Page 3 Empty SOME PEOPLE ARE SO SICK THEY SHOULD BE SECTIONED

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:07 pm

More sicko trolling - hope the tabloids are watching:
    Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)
    Post sallypelt Today at 2:55 pm

This made me smile titter

£5
    Kate McCann

I'm sorry about all the pain you have experienced . This is all I can donate, I'm a little low on funds at the moment
    Someone, using the KM id, donated £5 to Dr Amaral's fund.

Disgusting wretches - still mocking Madeleine McCann and her family.  BREAKING NEWS:   Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision - Page 3 1786228450
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:07 pm

From another forum with thanks.

Be still, my beating heart! It's a Message From Amaral!
    http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/a-message-from-goncalo-amaral_12.html?spref=tw

30 Apr 2015

A Message From Gonçalo Amaral

I find that the court's decision is unfair and questions my right and every Portuguese citizen's right to freedom of expression and of opinion.

For that reason, I do not resign myself to the decision and I will appeal it until the very last judicial instance.

If I am able to continue counting on your support, I will continue to fight within the judicial system for the Truth and the achievement of Justice.

Thank you.

BREAKING NEWS:   Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision - Page 3 Notfair_graphic317
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:34 pm

After weighing all the law points and jurisprudence regarding the “conflict” of rights the judge states that Gonçalo Amaral was the coordinator of the case, that even after retired he had a link to the public sector and his former position and this came with duties and one being the “duty of reserve” that he still had even after retirement when these are not public. However the judge considers that the defendant stresses his former position both in the book and documentaries and that also due to the reduced time between the archival of the case and the publishing of the book (3 days) , the judge considers that he was not in possession of the totality of his right to freedom of expression.

In this case, the judge considers that it is the freedom of expression that must submit to the right to honour and good name

The judge didn't think much of Amaral, did she? She's probably come across relics of fascism like him before.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:07 pm

Oh, look who's donated.  
    £12
    shiela bashier
    22 mins ago
    Remember this threat from her?

BREAKING NEWS:   Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision - Page 3 Basher11

Lovely people, these Amaral supporters!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:36 pm

After this appalling decision by the Judge I immediately donated 15 euros which worked out at just over £11.00 which is what I spend having a few drinks most days after work. For Dr Amaral to sacrifice his family, career and reputation for justice for Madeleine I am sure I can sacrifice at least one day each week off the drink to make further donations.
    Oh, I wonder what Amaral will do with the hounder's beer money?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 am

The Steel ‏@DaSteelManX 3h3 hours ago
    .@SwedeNews Portugal are pathetic whimps and since then have done NOTHING to help GA. Where is the fund from the Portuguese? #McCann
    Does it never, ever occur to them that the people of Portugal know all about Amaral? And that there are very good reasons why he has so little support in his home country?
    WOC (Ward of Court)

On the 20th May 2014 the procedures were suspended so that the Applicants could obtain the documents allowing them to bring this case in representation of the 3rd applicant (MBM) - This is referring to the WOC . The court registered the lack of permission by a court in the UK regarding MM WOC status. The applicants added a certificate issued by the Family Division of the High Court for Justice (21.03.2014) authorising the parents to represent the minor in proceedings related to the book and media activity related to the same. They also had in their power (since the 16.07.2010) a decision from the same court that authorizes the minor Madeleine Mccann to be an applicant in this case against the 4 defendants.
    Gonzo really made a fool of himself over that. I wonder who was advising him about UK law?

No prize for guessing who!   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 7:26 am

Chinagirl » Fri May 01, 2015 4:24 am
    I wonder if any of those idiot haters falling over themselves in their rush to make donations to the worthless Amaral have noticed that the same site is appealing for funds for the earthquake disaster in Nepal; in fact, practically every charity that exists is appealing for help for this huge humanitarian crisis.

If they can afford to throw £5 or £10 away on a worthless, corrupt creature like Amaral, they could do the same for a cause to assist real people suffering a real, horrific disaster.
    True, but there is no 'kudos' in giving to the Nepal disaster fund, they would be a few amongst millions, whereas we wll know they consider they are high up in the Amaral stakes. Lorra, lorra fame there - NOT! Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 11:04 am

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 23 hrs23 hours ago
    Wholeheartedly support #GonçaloAmaral 'fight it to the last instance'. #McCann His chances have been made even stronger given week's events.
    There you go. Ms Keeping it Real, Edgy and Alternative backs a dirty, disgraced cop convicted of perjury to cover up torture.

There goes her street cred.

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 16 hrs 16 hours ago
    @SteveSampson_ there will be no money paid out until Gonçalo Amaral's appeal. He's won before on appeal. Anything can happen.

Correction - he has won ONCE previously on appeal, on extremely dodgy 'human rights' grounds. We all thought it was dodgy at the time, and so it has been proven.

He has a fine record of LOSING, badly, on appeal, however.

And she's supposed to be all lefty, right-on and keeping it real. Why is she cheerleading for a dirty cop that is little more than a leftover from Fascism?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 1:52 pm

carlymichelle on Today at 12:09:07 PM
    seee johns new thread GA is taking it all the way they may not see this money fora long time if ever
    And neither will Amaral. lol! lol! lol! lol!
    It's HIS assets that have been frozen - have they all forgotten that detail? If Amoral had the slightest bit of sense, he would abide by the decision of a Portuguese court, instead of playing to the gallery yet again.

If his assets were unfrozen, he should have enough left, after he's paid costs and damages, to live comfortably.

But if he keeps this up for untold further years, he's not going to see a single euro of it, and is more likely to lose the whole lot.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 1:55 pm

BREAKING NEWS:   Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision - Page 3 Gonzog10

That is probably a fake. But the organisers of that page are allowing so much trolling, cloning and impersonation, it is impossible to tell.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 23h 23 hours ago
    @SteveSampson_ there will be no money paid out until Gonçalo Amaral's appeal. He's won before on appeal. Anything can happen.
    Another one that's too DUMB to grasp that Gonzo's assets cannot therefore be unfrozen until he's finished his pointless court appearances.

Oh, how we all laughed when his appeal against the perjury conviction was thrown out of court.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 3:06 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 3h3 hours ago
    The unscrupulous #McCann couple froze this man's assets over 5 years ago! Legal Defence for Goncalo Amaral http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA?pc=14_tw_2
    And if he appeals, he is refreezing them himself. Lord, they're stupid.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 3:38 pm

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 3m3 minutes ago
    #mccann http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA … 'Gerry' just threw in a fiver. And Yvonne Martin.
    Predictably, Ms Greasy Hair thinks trolling, cloning and impersonation are Big and Clever. On a site that's supposed to help their beloved Gonzo.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo Apr 29
    @RosalindaHu @Princessmc2014 Holds the cards? He doesn't have a pot to piss in, let alone a Royal Flush

Cristobell Author
    ‏@RosalindaHu
    @urcrazytoo @Princessmc2014 The irony eh? means #McCanns will get sweet F.A.
    Neither will Amaral, unless he pulls his Big Boy Pants on and accepts the court verdict.

Does Hutton not know - his assets were all frozen years ago? If he accepts the verdict, he will get what's left after the McCanns, and his court bills, have been paid - if there is anything.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Princess Princess ‏@Princessmc2014  Apr 28
    Sir Goncalo Amaral
    Will be free to speak once this farce is over
    Do Not Forget
    "THERE IS MORE MUCH MORE"
    So why didn't he do all that Speaking in court when he had the chance?

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO AMARAL'S FABLED ACE?

Deluded muppets.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 4:27 pm

£5
    BRENDA LEYLAND

The heavens are with you to continue in the battle for truth and to bring justice for Madeleine; this innocent little girl IS in the Publics Interest..." I would also hope that were I to die in odd circumstances people WOULD Q and not just accept the first version" Keep fighting the good fight Sr Amaral!
    They really are disgusting people.

In case any readers wonder what is going on re the attempts to drum up cash for Amaral, antis are cloning all kinds for people, alive, dead, incarcerated or mentally challenged to make it seem many unlikely people are contributing to the Sardines and Beer Fund. It merely confirms that the lunatics are running the Fund. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 4:31 pm

Just look at what Amoral's apparently put on his FB.

BREAKING NEWS:   Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision - Page 3 Gonzof10

Doncha just love him using his former title? And the threat to whoever it was that took the p*ss out of him?

And he has the gall to whine about his 'fundamental rights' - after what he's done to other people? Too funny!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 9:16 pm

amsterdamkush ‏@amsterdamkush
    @Josephodriscoll @JohnnyWatergate Did you not read Blacksmith's latest? It's all there for you to see. Appeal is in the bag #mccann
    Smiffy? The worse WUM since Coldwater has had the brass neck to surface again after his underpants 'accident'? And there are still fools hanging on his every word, having 'forgotten' the bollox he's previously churned out? Especially the TOAST?
    View translation
    Lee Ryan @LeeTaylorRyan · 8h 8 hours ago
    Eu sou Amaral! (Je suis Amaral!)
    Such nice people, these Amaral supporters!
    Jon Tait ‏@jontait42 3h3 hours ago
    Amazed at what a keen interest #mccann supps are taking in donations towards #GoncaloAmaral 's legal fund.
    It's always fascinating to see just how stupid and gullible people can be. After all, who in their right minds gives money to a serial loser and liar like Amaral?
    Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS:   Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision - Page 3 Empty THE SUN DOES A HATCHET JOB ON AMARAL - 'MONSTER WHO MADE A MINT OUT OF MADDIE'

Post  Sykes Sat May 02, 2015 1:41 pm

BREAKING NEWS:   Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision - Page 3 Monste10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:37 am