A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

FAITHLILY GETS SHAFTED BY BLACKSMITH

Sykes
    Sykes

FAITHLILY GETS SHAFTED BY BLACKSMITH Empty FAITHLILY GETS SHAFTED BY BLACKSMITH

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:43 pm

FAITHLILY GETS SHAFTED BY BLACKSMITH Smiffy11

We’ve withdrawn claims on two occasions. The first is the “McCanns want to settle with Amaral” story. We, like the British MSM, were given solid assurances from Portugal that this was true. We ran it.

Following the Madeleine pattern Kate McCann didn’t deny that the story was true. Rather disingenuously, when a persistent poster (calling herself Faithilly) on the Find Madeleine site smoked her out and provoked her into comment she described it as a “rumour” – adroitly or otherwise failing to add whether it was a true rumour or a false one.

So no denial. Still, nobody in Portugal would confirm it, so a rumour it remained. When we couldn’t get the confirmation we sought – and who knows why? – we publicly withdrew it.
    So, she was indeed lying when she denied she trolled the Find Madeleine site. And notice the drunken moron still thinks his troll was in touch with Kate McCann?

Fancy being so desperate you troll a missing child's FB page, in the delusional belief that you're talking to that child's mother! And then pretend it wasn't you that did the trolling!
    Sykes
    Sykes

FAITHLILY GETS SHAFTED BY BLACKSMITH Empty STINKLILY GETTING OUTED AS A LIAR

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:34 pm

Justice forum:
    Alfred Jones:

Gosh, that must have set her heart aflutter, to be mentioned in a blog post by the Stud Muffin himself. So Faithlilly trolled the Find Madeleine page, I'm shocked!
    FAITHLILY GETS SHAFTED BY BLACKSMITH 2820605493

And after her denying she'd done it, too. I wonder, did she get all excited, at being entrusted with such a Secret Mission by the Big Boys? Did she actually think her sly trolling of a missing child's FB page was something to be proud of?

Something to tell the grandchildren about, maybe--

"Did I ever tell you about when I trolled a missing child's FB page? Cor, what a laff that was!"

davel
    Executive Member

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
    « Reply #1344 on: Today at 08:51:05 PM »

Quote from: stephen25000 on Today at 08:46:03 PM
    Wow.

McCann supporters don't like the Blacksmith blogs.

It must really hurt.  
    we like to laugh at them...he admits he was wrong about the MCCanns wanting to settle...he confirms the McCanns are not suspects....he outs faithlilly as a troll...

What is there not too like

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

FAITHLILY GETS SHAFTED BY BLACKSMITH Empty Re: FAITHLILY GETS SHAFTED BY BLACKSMITH

Post  coco Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:07 pm

just another lying hater .
    Sykes
    Sykes

FAITHLILY GETS SHAFTED BY BLACKSMITH Empty Re: FAITHLILY GETS SHAFTED BY BLACKSMITH

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:08 am

Justice forum:
    Brietta...
    I never read them, life is far too short ... only followed the link on this occasion because DCI posted it ... I can hardly believe it!!
    Why would anyone insist on pestering a site set up to publicise a missing child??
    Davel
    Why indeed!...I'm sure faithlilly will be along soon to explain
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:35 pm

From Justice forum:
    davel

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
    « Reply #1370 on: Today at 03:55:00 PM »
    Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 03:50:12 PM
    We can but imagine what the faithful would say if this was a list of allegations against the PJ.

what is more pertinent is what about the allegations against you
    Stinklilly:  

My, my davel there's allegations of sexual abuse all over the shop and all you want to talk about is little old me. I'm flattered
      Davel:

you shouldn't be..ashamed would be better...but at least you have admitted it is you
    davel-
    Faithlilly is constantly praising Blacksmith and bringing his postings here...feel free to delete and I'm sure faith will not want to praise him so much on this forum again
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:35 am

Justice forum: Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 07:10:49 AM
    Can I suggest you search Brietta's posts around the time of Brenda's death Alfie ? It would appear some of the most nasty newspaper comment was posted here by the lady herself. Not much concern for Brenda's family then, was there ?
    Utterly shameless hypocrisy from the wretch that trolled a missing child's FB page on behalf of a washed-up hateblogger, and then denied doing it.

Only to have her guilt confirmed by the washed-up hateblogger she so adores
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:47 pm

Justice forum.
    Online Brietta

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
    « Reply #1361 on: Today at 04:00:30 PM »
    Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 03:40:04 PM
    But then I'm not hypocritically hand wringing over it as Brietta was.

You haven't been able to reveal my alleged 'hypocrisy' in all its glory ... as recent unfortunate revelations have done for your good self ... by providing corroboration of your claim.

You are unable to substantiate your claim and your posts are becoming pathetically tiresome as you attempt to defend the indefensible.

No corroboration = no validity = a poster whose credibility is scraping rock bottom - imo you fit that bill.
    Nice one; Fakelilly shouldn't be allowed to sweep her trolling under the carpet, IMO.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:16 pm

Comment from another forum with thanks.
    Faithlilly actively chose to insert herself into a matter that was NO concern of hers; she hassled some woman imagining she was talking to Kate McCann, and then passed private emails onto her beloved Blacksmith, who published them.

She then flatly denied having done any of this, despite many people knowing she had, until she was 'outed' by her beloved Blacksmith.

She can't now pretend none of this happened, IMO, and try to occupy some imaginary moral high ground. She should actually be banned for lying to other members about her role in the shoddy affair.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:29 pm

Justice forum:
    Quote from: Alfred R Jones on Today at 06:29:06 PM
    Anyone who posts links to Blacksmith's blog is out to hurt the McCann family - it is full of invective and bile towards Kate and Gerry, and ceaselessly accuses them of being liars. We also know now that a member of this very forum has personally hounded Kate McCann (or believes she has) into answering some dumb question that she (the interlocutor) has then plastered all over the internet in an attempt to further besmirch her (Kate's) character.
    Well said, that man!

Trolling a missing child's FB page, pretending you haven't done it, generally trying to insert yourself into a police investigation, etc., is a very long way from the haters' mealy-mouthed 'asking questions' or 'being a sceptic'.

It is, frankly, crazed, obsessive behaviour - but only to be expected from an Amaral devotee.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:18 am

Justice forum:
    Quote from: G-Unit on March 17, 2015, 09:06:19 PM
    If I were a member of the family the opinions of people on the internet would matter not one jot. I have seen no posts on here abusing or insulting any member of the family. I have seen posts expressing doubts about certain aspects of their story. That doesn't mean the posters are bitter or nasty. The police forces of two countries also doubted their story of what happened on 3rd May 2007. Does that make them bitter and nasty?
    Funny how some people imagine they're entitled to spew bile at the family of a missing child and call it by mealy-mouthed names like 'expressing doubt'.

But when anyone dares question their fairy tales, they throw tanties and publicly spit their dummies.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:28 pm