A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns

Sykes
    Sykes

Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns Empty Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns, LOLOLOLOLOL

Former Portuguese policeman being sued by Madeleine McCann's parents for claiming they faked her abduction is planning to sue them BACK
    Goncalo Amaral accused McCanns of causing him 'enormous damage'
    Writing on Facebook, he said: 'They have tried to assassinate me civilly'
    The former police chief has been on trial at Lisbon's Palace of Justice
    He claimed Kate and Gerry McCann faked their daughter's abduction
    They say he exacerbated their anguish after Madeleine's disappearance

The former Portuguese police chief accused of libeling Madeleine McCann's parents is planning to sue them back, it emerged today.
    Goncalo Amaral, who was axed from the Madeline investigation, accused Kate and Gerry McCann of causing him 'enormous damage' and the effect was 'moral, professional and financial'.
    Writing on Facebook, Amaral, 55, said: 'The time to judicially react to those who put my privacy, intimacy, freedom of expression and opinion and survival at stake is approaching.

'They have tried to assassinate me civilly. But due to the support and solidarity of all of you, they were not successful.'
    Amaral has been on trial at Lisbon's Palace of Justice after claiming Kate and Gerry McCann faked their daughter's abduction.

Now he is believed to be launching a counter case against the couple claiming they breached his right to 'privacy and freedom of expression'.
    Amaral made the claims in a book about their role in the disappearance of their daughter from the family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in the Algarve in 2007.

The book, The Truth of the Lie, was published a year later.
    Amaral also ridiculed the McCanns' claims of feeling socially isolated by pointing out they spoke in Parliament and were quizzed by TV's Oprah Winfrey, The Sun on Sunday reported today.
    Madeleine disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in the Algarve on May 3, 2007, as her parents dined at a nearby restaurant with friends.
    The McCanns are suing for libel over claims made in Mr Amaral's 2008 book, including suggestions that they hid Madeleine's body after she died in an accident and faked an abduction.
    They say the allegations damaged the hunt for their daughter and exacerbated their anguish.
    Mr McCann also told the court in Lisbon that one group distributed a leaflet called 60 Reasons Why Madeleine McCann Was Not Abducted to their neighbours in Leicestershire.
    If successful, the family stand to gain around £1million in damages. A judgment is not expected in the trial until later this year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2707366/Former-Portuguese-policeman-sued-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-claiming-faked-abduction-planning-sue-BACK.html#ixzz38gc3hBR0
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Sykes
    Sykes

Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns Empty Re: Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns Sungon10

Really, we should thank Gonzo. The disgraced ex-cop has finally given the UK tabloids an excuse to print all the dirt stockpiled about HIM.

About the debts.

About the drinking.

About the brother-defrauding.

About the incompetence.

About the drunk-driving.

About the fights in Portimao bars with Lovely Sofa.

About the ex-girlfriends.

About the threats to kill ex-girlfriends and their families, including children. And all the rest of it.

Should be good!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns Empty Re: Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:10 pm

A forker states on Justice ........

The book verdict has already been explained. Amaral fought on the grounds of freedom of expression and this was accepted.
    The ban on the book was lifted. get over it.
    So, where is he planning on filing a suit?  

Is he familiar with Article 10 (Freedom of Expression) of the ECHR.

http://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Convention_ENG.pdf

2. The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it
    duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities,
    conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and
    are necessary in a democratic society, in the interests of national
    security, territorial integrity or public safety, for the prevention
    of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, for
    the protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing
    the disclosure of information received in confidence, or for
    maintaining the authority and impartiality of the judiciary.
    What hope is that going to give them?  
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:13 pm

A hounder asks:
    Could this be a long game being played by Amaral? Get them to state stuff on oath in court and then tear it apart?
    Oh, don't be so stupid! Gonzo came out with this load of hot air on Farcebook in the course of begging the fools for more €€€€€€€€€€€, not expecting the UK tabloids to see it.

By the time the UK tabloids have finished with him, he's going to this week's Most Hated Man In The World.

A forker asks:

Has it been stated which country will host this event?
     Oh, don't bother Big Rock Rocky A with tedious little details like 'reality', not when he's busy emitting hot air, as usual.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:32 pm

From Justice forum:
     Online Faithlilly
    Executive Member

Re: Gonçalo Amaral explains what the current trial is all about.

« Reply #106 on: Today at 07:10:18 PM »
    Quote from: Brietta on Today at 07:04:25 PM
    snipped from the mail ... Writing on Facebook, Amaral, 55 ...

FB ... a bit tacky for such an important announcement I would have thought. Wonder why he didn't use his official channel this time?

Breaking News: Gonçalo Amaral to sue the McCanns http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/05/breaking-news-goncalo-amaral-to-sue.html

Gonçalo Amaral to countersue the McCanns http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/10/goncalo-amaral-to-countersue-mccanns.html

I believe the McCanns use their Facebook page for much the same reason.

'The McCanns' don't have a 'Facebook page'. There is a support site for Madeleine McCann, their missing child.

That is why decent people are so revolted when Amoral supporters troll it, and try to spread their filth all over it. They should keep their obscenities to the Gonzo-worshipping sites, where the low-lives enjoy that sort of thing.

Why has faithlily posted that link to the Morais blog?

Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns Morais14

Did she fail to notice the date?

Breaking News: Gonçalo Amaral to sue the McCanns
    17 MAY 2009 | POSTED BY JOANA MORAIS

It's FIVE YEARS OLD.   lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

It turned out to be windbaggery from the disgraced perjurer, as doubtless this will, too.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:10 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/goncalo-amaral-vai-processar-casal-mccann

Controversy in Maddie case Gonçalo Amaral to sue the McCanns Former Judiciary Police coordinator revealed that the time to respond in court is approaching.

All that remains for me is to proceed with a case against the McCanns and others, in order to be compensated for the enormous damage they have caused me, at all levels: moral, professional and financially. The time to react to trial all those who have questioned my privacy, privacy, freedom of expression and survival conditions are approaching. " It was in this way that Gonçalo Amaral announced in English and through Facebook, which will render Kate and Gerry McCann, parents of Madeleine, the missing girl from Praia da Luz in May 2007. Excluding announce dates, the former coordinator of the Police Judicial prepares to respond well to the € 1.2 million that still runs in the Civil Court of Lisbon.

The British couple demands to be compensated for the damage caused by the book 'True Lies', where Amaral defends the thesis that Kate and Gerry concealed the body of Maddie or simulated an abduction.
    Dear me, Gonzo's dropped himself right in it this time. He really should have thought it through, before he mouthed off to scrounge money on FB.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:38 pm

hope he gets Tone the Comb to represent him  lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:56 pm

coco wrote:hope he gets Tone the Comb to represent him  lol! lol! lol! 

That would be worth a trip to court to see that.  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns Empty TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS REMEMBERS A GONK

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:01 am

Posted by tigerloaf » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:23 pm
    Anyone remember me?

I was reasonably popular once upon a time, till I got thrown out of the toy cupboard for talking to people I shouldn't have been talking to. Then I decided to write a book to earn myself a bit of a pension for when I can't stay at daddy's house any more. But some people don't think it is right to write books which say nasty things about other people. I think we can say anything we want to and I don't agree that we should be able to show what we write is true. That way we can't make as much money.

I had a good friend called Julia when I was younger She was nice. We used to talk a lot and she let me go to hers to play a lot of the time. Her mummy says she mustn't play with nasty boys like me any more.

I used to be a lot bigger but am shrinking because I am not earning any money any more and food is very expensive at nice restaurants.

I used to be this big.

Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns GONK_750

Now I am only this big.

Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns GONK_500

And soon I might only be this big because not everybody is giving me money when the other toys ask them to and I can't afford to go to my favourite places to eat any more.

Disgraced ex-policeman claims he's going to sue the McCanns GONK_120

I'll give you all a clue. My name begins with G and carries on with ON and finishes with one other letter.

I bet you can all guess who I am now.

A Gonk is 2 things:

1- It’s another name for a troll (a toy monster thing with sticky up hair)

2- It’s a person that looks retarded with big glasses like jam jar bottoms and snorts like a pig.
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:02 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 am

From another forum with thanks also for the comments.

Poisonoys KathyBelle once again salivating over the thought of the McCann twins being hurt by the lies which she and her mates have gone out of their way to post about their parents. Despicable waste of space that she is. I think she and her pals should be charged with abuse:-

kathybelle on Mon 28 Jul - 12:05

kitti wrote:
    Funny how mr Amaral 'thinking about suing' to 'is suing'.....and the 'poor parents' get centre stage again.

The difference between the mccanns and mr Amaral is....his family HAS really suffered.....and still is
    Well said Kitti

Any suffering the McCanns may be enduring, is of their own making. They didn't give a stuff about any suffering Madeleine endured, whether it was by their own hands or at the hands of someone else, before she was removed lifeless from their holiday apartment.

Thanks to the McCanns, S*** and A***** will now be suffering in the playground, when they listen to their playmates relate stories they've heard from their own parents. The McCanns are even using the twins suffering, as a way of gaining money from Goncalo Amaral and the other defendants in the lawsuit. S*** and A***** will also endure more suffering, when they understand the facts of the case.

Goncalo Amaral is absolutely right to countersue the McCanns, they have been on his back, ever since he tried to bring them to justice in 2007/8. I just hope that the other defendants also countersue the McCanns.

Snr Amaral has behaved with dignity throughout his terrible ordeal. When the tables are turned on the McCanns, they will behave in exactly the same way that they have behaved, since Snr Amaral, quite rightly pointed the finger of suspicion at them.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:13 am

Re above post, no 11 - again thanks to another forum.
     "The difference between the mccanns and mr Amaral is....his family HAS really suffered.....and still is"

WTF ?.....Do these idiots even think for a second before they post?

So having your daughter stolen from her bed. A piss poor "Investigation" where not all leads were followed to the end....or in some case not even bothered with at all it would seem....Having to beg for help and Petition for the case to be reviewed then re-opened......Never giving up for one day the thoughts of finding their child.....Being harassed by idiot pitchforkers. Being forced to take fools to Court......not suffering ...????

Amaral was not Mr.Perfect before Madeleine was abducted.....ask his family or exes.....so why these pitchforking thick idiots try to make him into some kind of saint....leaves me speechless !!!
    Jayelles » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:55 am
    KathyBelle is a nut. Spends her life writing rambling and atrociously punctuated letters of complaint which she then complains never get responses.

The Internet is full of her idiotic rants.

I once came across a news article about a tragic road accident which she had commandeered as a platform for her rants. Others were begging her to stop and show some respect for the victims but she merely reponded with more vitriol. She obviously didn't know what she was talking about.

Reading between the lines, I don't think her family has much time for her. I think she is a lonely, bitter old woman. Classic hounder.

Eta - I suspect there is a "type" who have few friends, who seek out lesser mortals whom they feel ought to be grateful for their friendship and support.

I think that might be a contributing factor in cases of women who latch on to rapists and child killers in prison.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:08 pm