A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

HAS THE LIGHT FINALLY DAWNED - AT LEAST FOR ONE NUMPTY?

Sykes
    Sykes

HAS THE LIGHT FINALLY DAWNED - AT LEAST FOR ONE NUMPTY? Empty HAS THE LIGHT FINALLY DAWNED - AT LEAST FOR ONE NUMPTY?

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:36 pm

From another forum with thanks for the excellent comments.

It's a miracle! A numty has caught a glimpse of the elephant!
    Sallyann Lawrenson
    13 hrs · Liverpool
    Can someone please explain to me why if the Mccanns had anything to hide would they write to Dodgy Dave asking for help, this is the one fact I cannot get my head around. xx
    That's because the McCanns are innocent of anything bar making a bad decision which had terrible consequences.

That is why they begged and pleaded for their daughter's disappearance to be re-investigated.

And like the PJ, the Yard KNOW the McCanns are innocent people - not 'think', KNOW.

Try factoring that in, and they will be amazed at just how much starts making sense. The haters won't face the truth about Madeleine's abduction, though, because that would mean facing the truth about themselves.

That all the sick speculation and blind hatred has only once source - their own disgusting heads. With a little help from a bitter, disgraced ex-cops, and a handful of nobodies that try to exploit a child's abduction to make a name for themselves.

Incidentally, why do the haters NEVER condemn the scum that was assaulting children in their beds in the PDL area prior to 2007? Why did they deny it was happening - only for the PJ themselves to admit they had had the pervert's DNA all along? Which of course means Gonzo knew about it, but kept quiet....now, why would an honest policeman do that?

Why do the haters NEVER condemn the scumbag/s that abducted Madeleine McCann, and may have assaulted all those other children in the PDL area?

Is their hate more important than the truth, or those children, and Madeleine? They should hang their heads in shame!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:21 pm