A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

MOREASS HAVING PROBLEMS? OH, GOOD.

Sykes
    Sykes

MOREASS HAVING PROBLEMS?   OH, GOOD. Empty MOREASS HAVING PROBLEMS? OH, GOOD.

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Morais nonsense this time. It's difficult to make sense of it, but somehow, Portugaldoesaline had another nice, kiki, and Sweepy the Martyr was involved in all this. I don't know what it means, it may mean nothing, or may have paid a role in Sweepy's death.
    Morais' FB:

Joana Morais added 28 new photos.
    1 hr ·
    Btw anyone who follows @PortugalBound aka pro mccann stalker @kiki_barnes on twitter is out of my follow list there. Sorry but I don't do double standards.

Joana Morais click images to see numerous screenshot evidence
    1 hr · Like

Joana Morais yes
    1 hr · Like

Val Mulraney I hate fake profiles
    1 hr · Like · 1

Joana Morais I hate liars and WUMs
    1 hr · Like

Deborah Law Ahhhh now I understand sent youa message on Twitter joana I didn't see this before x
    56 mins · Like · 1

James Haydon Blocked her now, it may pay to have a brief article somewhere, because she has some influence.
    53 mins · Like · 1

Marianne Smith Am I following her am not sure xxx

Joana Morais Tell me what your nick handles are please I'm sorry I stopped following but I'm really upset with this, and had try to warn before numerous times on twitter. It's like seeing people following Birch, or before Birch Brett, or before Brett... etc etc Every single year we get a ego self seeking liar using this case.
    31 mins · Like

Cathy Robinson can i ask who youre talking about guys? somebody pm me plz cos i need to ask something x
    30 mins · Like

Joana Morais Isabelle McFadden aka Portugalonline until Brenda was exposed, then Portugalbound and also until very recently a pro stalker account kiki_barnes
    29 mins · Like

Marie Fonseca I never knew that!
    29 mins · Like · 1

Joana Morais yep
    28 mins · Like

Lisa Edington so Isabelle McFadden is a Pro?
    28 mins · Like

Cathy Robinson aye, thats what i wanted to ask, time to unfriend that one mefinks x
    28 mins · Like

Lisa Edington WTH! I'm shocked!
    28 mins · Like · 1

Marianne Smith Oh xxx
    28 mins · Like · 1

Lisa Edington She's done videos and always been against the Mc's, I don't understand why she would do that
    27 mins · Like

Cathy Robinson i was warned about her last week, and was pretty shocked, was being careful but just blocked her now, frig sake, cant do 2 faced gits at all

7 mins · Like · 2

Lisa Edington I'm not doing twitter now and don't have her as a FB friend so i'm staying well out of it x
    26 mins · Like · 1

Cathy Robinson i just follow on twitter, ive nevr tweeted, cant understand the dam thing, but gona unfollow her if i have her as friend, she is blocked on fb now, quite sad really, why pretend to be on both sides, im too stupid to keep up with all this and who is who
    24 mins · Like · 2

Val Mulraney Whatever the motive, it's never right in my eyes ruined what credibility she did have !
    23 mins · Like · 1

Joana Morais She's an attention seeker Lisa, she even tweeted saying she was on the case for 7 years, she appeared on the mccann tag two years ago or even less. Her knowledge of the case files is none, or close to none.
    20 mins · Like · 1

Cathy Robinson unfollowed now, and blocked here, duno how to block on twitter but considering i dotn tweet its not that important lol
    19 mins · Like

Joana Morais She's not a pro per se, at least I hope she is not one, but she's just there to create havoc, nothing else. Look at that tweet, above saying "Kate mccann should be beaten" WTF is that?
    19 mins · Edited · Like · 1

Lisa Edington I've stepped away from all the MM pages Joana, because it just causes so much trouble imo. I truly hope Madeleine gets justice but sadly I don't think she will. I keep updated just watching the pages now x
    19 mins · Like · 2

Joana Morais I'm just on Brenda's one and the oldest group here the justice4maddie, started by a friend years ago.
    18 mins · Edited · Like · 1
    Sykes
    Sykes

MOREASS HAVING PROBLEMS?   OH, GOOD. Empty Re: MOREASS HAVING PROBLEMS? OH, GOOD.

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:40 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM 3h3 hours ago
    @xklamation I'm starting to question what your goal is. I'm not important, the #mccann investigation is.

Lady LeFaye ‏@MsLeFaye 3h3 hours ago
    @AdirenM @xklamation I see Joana is causing more issues for us than pro #McCann s which is why I blocked her, I advise u to do the same.
    e
    Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 3h3 hours ago
    Says a sock account who did shit all in 7 years, poor troll @MsLeFaye https://twitter.com/MsLeFaye/status/525277592778465280 … #mccann

N.M ‏@AdirenM 3h3 hours ago
    @xklamation @MsLeFaye Excuse me. But you are adopting the #mccann cultist methods.

@AdirenM @xklamation I've blocked her again. Theres much I could say about her however I shall not, suffice she's a schizo #McCann  
    Funny @MsLeFaye schizo thing reminds me of @PORTUGALbound they told me you were bipolar now I get it BLOCKED #mccann https://twitter.com/PORTUGALbound/status/516607331623124992
    Liz Woods ‏@elizawoods 40m40 minutes ago
    @Justice4MM @xklamation @mariaccnr Isabelle is here for the right reasons.. are you sure she hasn't been set up? She spoke highly of u.
    Ben Thompson ‏@Justice4MM 37m37 minutes ago
    @elizawoods @xklamation @mariaccnr I also liked her, but why lie about working with Amaral and Sofia? Not good. Too many liars. I'm out.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MOREASS HAVING PROBLEMS?   OH, GOOD. Empty Re: MOREASS HAVING PROBLEMS? OH, GOOD.

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Liz Woods ‏@elizawoods 40m40 minutes ago
    @Justice4MM @xklamation @mariaccnr Isabelle is here for the right reasons.. are you sure she hasn't been set up? She spoke highly of u.

Ben Thompson ‏@Justice4MM 37m37 minutes ago
    @elizawoods @xklamation @mariaccnr I also liked her, but why lie about working with Amaral and Sofia? Not good. Too many liars. I'm out.Liz Martin ‏@martin_liz 12m12 minutes ago
    So much unrest and people falling out on #McCann Need to just get focus back to Madeleine & fighting for justice That's all that's needed

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 8m8 minutes ago
    @martin_liz so we should just go on allowing liars and wums? Or moles who are here to undermine other people credibility? #mccann

Liz Martin ‏@martin_liz 3h3 hours ago
    @xklamation Joana in real world no I guess not but its becoming daily chore to identify who is safe & who isn't to converse with #McCann
    10:56 AM - 25 Oct 2014 · Details

@elizawoods Hard? she did one attention seeking video with several mistakes. She has little to no knowledge of the case files #mccann

@spacesheepy And what happened? She called me "bipolar", blocked me. Brenda started defending her and Brunt started following Brenda #mccann  

@martin_liz All my commentary speaks for itself. I'm not defending myself against unfounded allegations by a crazy, jealous woman #McCann
    (And that's McFadden with yet another head. Morais is infuriated with, well, everyone.)

Louise ‏@siamesey 3h3 hours ago
    @zodiaczephyr hate to burst your bubble dude but this one >>@xklamation is in it for herself. #journoFAIL #McCann

@cheekykindaguy @zodiaczephyr just going to take a few days off, I'm tired and very disappointed. xx #mccann

Ben Thompson ‏@Justice4MM 4h4 hours ago
    @PORTUGALbound @SoniaPoulton @_DarkMavis Stop this Isabelle, you're a liar and a fraud. You're going too far with these fantasies. #McCann

@Justice4MM @PORTUGALbound @SoniaPoulton @_DarkMavis hahahahahahahah not far enough you Evil Little Scrote, fancy some doorstepping? #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation
    @annienonymouss it just makes want to quit all this, how can people criticize the pro #mccann stalkers do the same or condone those who do?

@martin_liz All my commentary speaks for itself. I'm not defending myself against unfounded allegations by a crazy, jealous woman #McCann

@zodiaczephyr hate to burst your bubble dude but this one >>@xklamation is in it for herself. #journoFAIL #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Rebecca ‏@Randomleigh1 3h3 hours ago
    @nowayjomo @urcrazytoo @19Barbara57 the whole anti #McCann monster, is hugely down to her. Too late for disassociation now.
    True, that. Morais has been the Voice of Gonzo from Day One. She enjoys taking credit for the trainwreck that is #mccann. If anyone owns the hate campaign, it's Morais.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:47 am

Looking4U2 ‏@nowayjomo 3h3 hours ago
    @xklamation @summersandswan Don't think we've forgotten your role in setting up #mccann hastag to villify #mccann s

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 2h2 hours ago
    You better be sure of that defamatory comment #mccann @nowayjomo @summersandswan
    In what strange, upside-down haterworld is a statement of fact 'defamatory'? And how on earth does Morais have the gall to complain about anyone else, considering what she's done over the years.

What's she going to do next - accuse people of being terrorists, like she did so memorably before?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 am