A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
Admin
Sykes
6 posters

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police

Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Empty DESPERATION REIGNS SUPREME

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:26 pm

The Suppressionals ‏@1matthewwright1 3h3 hours ago
    Brunty holds aloft the 67 pg 'anon web user dossier' & hey presto #mccann ...any 'searchers' have the password?
     Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 BzDDGtwCUAE-EjS

How obsessive, pathetic and desperate.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Empty Brenda Leyland, a Goldsmiths student who trolled the McCanns

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Sky News

Brenda Leyland, a Goldsmiths student who trolled the McCanns Sky News
    Nadia Brooks
    Last updated at 3:05PM, October 3 2014
    A churchgoing mother of two children has been uncovered as one of the internet “trolls” who bombarded the family of Madeleine McCann with vile abuse.
    Brenda Leyland, 63, who lives in a picturesque village in Leicestershire, 15 miles from where Kate and Gerry McCann live with their two children, posted dozens of offensive messages about them.
    Mrs Leyland, who attended Goldsmiths college at London University, was part of a group of hate-fuelled critics of the McCanns who believe – despite no evidence - that the McCanns had some involvement in the disappearance of their daughter in Portugal in 2007.
    Other trolls have posted hundreds of shocking messages over the past few years, including suggestions that the McCanns should be tortured and killed and should “burn in hell”.
    Using the Twitter handle Sweepyface, Mrs Leyland called for the McCanns to suffer “for the rest of their miserable lives”.
    When confronted about her Twitter comments, Mrs Leyland said: “I’m entitled to do what I want.”
    After closing her account when her identity was revealed on Sky News, she later told the Daily Mail that she “regretted” her actions.
    Friends of Mrs Leyland in the sleepy village of Burton Overy said that she was “very nice”. One said: “She is an educated and intelligent woman. She shouldn’t be doing things like that. She should know better.
    “I think she is retired and she is always very chatty when I see her. She seems nice.”
    Another said: “She’s a lovely woman and a very good friend. She’s a regular churchgoer.”
    Supporters of the McCanns compiled an 80-page dossier of evidence which is now in the hands of the Metropolitan police. Some of the messages were aimed at the McCanns’ nine-year-old twins.
    A Metropolitan police spokesperson said that officers were assessing the contents of thew dossier and consulting with the Crown Prosectution Service and the McCann family.
    Madeline McCann’s father, Gerry, said he “had not read” Mrs Leyland’s tweets. “I think that is an issue, that our behaviour is modified by this,” he said.
    He called for an example to be made of such trolls targeting his family, labelling them “vile”.
    He had “grave concerns” about letting his twins, aged nine, use the internet after receiving threats of violence and kidnapping, he told the BBC Radio 4 Today programme.
    “I think some of the internet trolling is fuelled partly by the newspaper reporting,” he said. “If it was more responsible I think we would have less of the former.”
    * Mr McCann also hit out at The Sunday Times for making the couple fight a legal battle after the newspaper published a story alleging they had deliberately hindered the search for Madeline.
    He said the paper did not provide the couple with a proper opportunity to comment and chose not to publish key parts of their response.
    The Sunday Times has reportedly apologised and paid £55,000 in libel damages.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Empty Twitter troll Brenda Leyland 'flees Leicestershire home'

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:10 pm

'Twitter troll' Brenda Leyland 'flees Leicestershire home' after being accused of targeting Madeleine McCann's parents, Kate and Gerry

By Yasmin_Duffin | Posted: October 03, 2014

A Leicestershire woman has apparently fled her home after being accused of targeting missing Madeleine McCann's parents, Kate and Gerry, via Twitter.

Brenda Leyland, 63, of Burton Overy, was yesterday confronted by Sky News, which claimed she was one of dozens of so-called trolls - people who post abusive messages online - targeting the Rothley couple over the internet.

Sky News reporter Martin Brunt visited Ms Leyland’s home and asked her why she was using her Twitter account to attack the McCanns.

The conversation was caught on camera, with Ms Leyland, who apparently uses the identity Sweepyface on the social networking website, replying: “I’m entitled to."

Mr Brent is then filmed telling Ms Leyland that she had been reported to the police, and that Scotland Yard was investigating a dossier of Twitter accounts which had apparently shown abuse against the McCanns.

Ms Leyland, who is believed to be a mother-of-two who has lived in the village for around 15 years, replied: “That’s fair enough."

Police have confirmed that they are examining a number of trolls who have posted threatening messages online about Madeleine McCann, who disappeared while on a family holiday in Portugal, in May, 2007, and targeted at her parents.

Metropolitan Police received a “letter and documentation” last month containing a list of the online abuse.

They are investigating a series of messages, written on Twitter, Facebook, message boards and forums.

The dossier is reported to have been 80 pages long, and to stem back over the past seven years.

It was compiled by members of the public concerned about the abuse.

The Mercury visited Burton Overy yesterday, but on discovering Ms Leyland was not at home was told by a neighbour that she had “fled the village”.

The resident, who would rather not be named said: “Somebody took a photo of her on Thursday afternoon and then she was gone.

“I haven’t seen her since.”

Accusations of Ms Leyland being involved with the internet attacks appears to have shocked many residents in Burton Overy, a small, idyllic village in south-east Leicestershire.

One resident said: “I was totally surprised.

“But while I wouldn’t condone what Brenda is accused of doing, I am worried for her safety now she has apparently fled the village.”

A fellow villager said: “We all have opinions on things but they should be kept to yourself.”

Another person said: “I find it quite sad that people sit in their house all day just tweeting about stuff.

“I don’t think what these people have done is nice at all, I think it’s horrible.”

Meanwhile Kate and Gerry have received a £55,000 in libel damages from the Sunday Times.

According to BBC News, the payout came after the newspaper claimed the couple had withheld details about their daughter’s disappearance from authorities.

Kate and Gerry reportedly said the Sunday Times did not provide them with a proper opportunity to comment and chose not to publish key parts of their response.

The Sunday Times said it has agreed a settlement with Kate and Gerry.

The money will be donated by Kate and Gerry to two charities for missing people and sick children.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Madeleine-McCann-Accused-Twitter-troll-Brenda/story-23040155-detail/story.html
    And on and on it goes, running away isn't going to make it stop. Not nice, is it, sweepyface, getting a dose of what you have been doing over the past 7 years directed at you. Take note, haters, karma is coming your way next. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Empty Re: Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:02 am

From Myth, with thanks also to the poster. A well written comment.
    Let's face it, sky were very easy on her, the impression they gave was that she sent dozens of messages saying things like she hopes they are miserable. Which while nasty, are not nearly as bad as the hundreds upon hundreds of pictures and abuse she tweets about the family, and the encouragement she gives other trolls.

The antis want to know why she was targeted. I can only hazard a guess, but its more than likely because identifying who was behind the sweepyface account took all of two minutes ( literally two minutes) and she has all her details posted online which are very easy for anyone with her real name to find. I tried it yesterday and within five minutes I too found the real name, her date of birth, location, telephone number, church and even her son's details, (the fact it was so simple yet was never down before shows no pro was trying to out antis before this report). Its shocking how much was online. So it was very quick and easy for sky to find a face of the trolls.

But there is a second issue, she is probably not going to get anymore than this shaming, consequence wise. So they were free to name her. The others who have had their names blacked out, or are easily identifiable but not been doorstepped should probably be concerned they might be facing charges.if they are lucky it won't be for interfering in a criminal investigation.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Empty Re: Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:12 am

The real Sweepyface...

missbeetle Yesterday at 11:15 pm

Woofer wrote:

canada12 wrote:Here's a history of Sweepyface's tweets on Twitter up until the end of September:
    http://greptweet.com/u/sweepyface/sweepyface.txt

Interesting reading.
    I haven't read through them all but if she made any abusive tweets they should be there for anyone to verify.

It seems Martin Brunt was following her and she challenged him on September 29:
    Just noticed @skymartinbrunt is following me, why Martin won't you investigate some of these facts and show neutrality ?

Thanks Canada12 - I`ve spent some time reading them, well not all because there are so many, but I have skimmed those. Considering there are so many, I can only find one that has the word `hell` in it - the rest are just commenting as most of us do on here. She is witty at times and obviously not unintelligent. In a couple of tweets she decries name calling and getting involved in slanging matches.

We don`t know when Brunt started following her but she noticed that he had on Monday - this was after she had been tweeting about Amy Tierney, but they weren`t offensive. Then slightly later she closed her account.

Thank you also, Canada12 - very, very interesting.

It would seem this lady - taking at face value from what she has posted :

- lives in the US and travels often to the UK

- has a son who is a libel attorney

- has been to Praia da Luz many times...

Mrs Leyland's got a very good command of the English language (2's and 4's excepted) -

I think it was on her Facebook account that she had been to Sussex Uni in the 1960's.

I wonder if she has been a journalist in her time?

(I do think at one stage she wrote that she had emailed Clarence Mitchell)

------------------------

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

tiredofthebs Yesterday at 9:06 pm

Shhh wrote:If anyone does end up in the dock over this can their defence request the mccanns stand in the witness box & undergo cross examination

I don't know, but I would advise anyone charged with this to plead not guilty. I am sure they would like people to be intimidated and just accept cautions but people need to stand up for themselves and ensure there is a court case.

I would repeat my views on the McCanns to any court in the land. I would welcome a civil lawsuit from them because I could then definitely get to cross examine them.

Have they learned nothing from their leader's time in front of Justice Tugendhut?

Apart from that, she has got just about every fact about Sweepyface wrong that she can. Trying to cover someone's rear end?

To start, she lives in England and travelled to L.A. in 2012 to visit her son....... He is not a libel lawyer although he works for a legal firm......

What total drivel, and totally inaccurate.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:28 am

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 10:06:11 AM
    what about mcann supporters who bullied me and compared to chucky the dolll of childs play etc steve because im disabled from birth also sharing my photo of me with my niece??

chucky gets in on the act , looking for attention as usual lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Empty It's getting worse...

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"
    Post Dee Coy Today at 9:40 am

Woofer wrote:

We don`t know when Brunt started following her but she noticed that he had on Monday - this was after she had been tweeting about Amy Tierney, but they weren`t offensive. Then slightly later she closed her account.

Yes, I noticed this. She was referring to @basilandmanuel as 'Amy', and suggesting any tweeting done by Amy Tierney as a witness to the case should have serious consequences. She belived wholeheartedly that @basilandmanuel had been outed as Amy Tierney and was prolific in her tweets about this.
    The whole lot of them should be sectioned.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Empty EVEN THE TAZZY DEVIL IS GETTING IN ON THE ACT

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 10:06:11 AM
    what about mcann supporters who bullied me and compared to chucky the dolll of childs play etc steve because im disabled from birth also sharing my photo of me with my niece??
    Quit with the moaning "Me, Me, Me" already!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:17 pm

From Myths with thanks.
     Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Xharlowr_TBddd1v1112
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Empty PLATELL'S PEOPLE: I, too, was the victim of a middle class troll

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:19 pm

PLATELL'S PEOPLE: I, too, was the victim of a middle class troll

By Amanda Platell

Published: 00:02, 4 October 2014 | Updated: 00:02, 4 October 2014

Dressed in trendy Converse trainers and fashionable gym gear, mother-of-two Brenda Leyland is as Middle England as the geraniums outside her cottage in the picture-perfect village of Burton Overy, Leicestershire.

A friend of hers describes her as ‘a lovely woman, a very good friend and a regular churchgoer’, and she was educated at a convent school, followed by Goldsmiths College, University of London.

Now Mrs Leyland, 63, has been exposed as the hate-filled divorcee who trolled Gerry and Kate McCann.

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 1412377102597_wps_42_Brenda_Leyland_troll_who_
    Brenda Leyland, 63, who has been exposed as the hate-filled divorcee who trolled Gerry and Kate McCann

Under the Twitter name Sweepyface, she taunted the couple, who live near by, by tweeting the question ‘How long must the McCanns suffer?’ and then answering it: ‘For the rest of their lives.’

She even speculated that the McCanns’ marriage had broken down.

Other trolls wanted the tragic couple to burn in hell or be trampled by horses.

When first confronted about her comments, Mrs Leyland said: ‘I’m entitled to do what I want.’ Only when she learned that her tweets had been sent to the police did she say: ‘I regret what I’ve done.’

Every time we read of the horrific tweets from such monsters, we imagine that the trolls are sad, lonely losers holed up alone in their darkened rooms, spewing out hatred. Brenda Leyland explodes that myth. Trolls, it seems, can be perfectly respectable members of society.

I discovered this many years ago when I started writing this column. An anonymous woman, who clearly disagreed with my views, emailed me, saying she hated me and despised all I stood for, adding that I was fat and ugly.

And she wished I never had children as she didn’t want ‘my spawn scattered across this earth’.

I didn’t know then that you’re not supposed to respond to such abuse, so I replied, saying it was the most vicious email I had ever received and she should be happy to know that, despite years of trying, I was actually unable to have children.

Within minutes she responded, begging forgiveness. She’d just had a terrible fight with her husband, their marriage was in trouble and her daughter had been suspended from her fee-paying school.

She was no dysfunctional troll sitting alone in her bedroom but a wife and mother, and a well-off one to boot — just like the God-fearing Brenda Leyland.

Yes, the laws need to be toughened to prosecute the perpetrators of such vile abuse, but for my money trolls, whatever their background, are in need of help — not jail sentences.
    My mother would have described that face as 'spiteful'.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Empty THICK AS WELL AS SICK IN THE HEAD

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:28 pm

Babalou ‏@BBalou2 22 mins22 minutes ago
    @LHLNews @bigredflagge All joking aside, after what happened to Sweepy I am in constant fear of Brunt turning up. This is wrong!
    #McCann

Lilac Waits ‏@LilacWaits 10 mins10 minutes ago
    @BBalou2 @LHLNews @bigredflagge So why are you still tweeting on #McCann?

Babalou ‏@BBalou2 8 mins8 minutes ago
    @LilacWaits My tweets aren't showing on the tag unless you click on someone else's tweet. @LHLNews @bigredflagge #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:34 pm

From another forum, just for fun. Wonder how she likes getting the same treatment she's been aiming at the McCanns? Not at all, I think, as she's done a runner from her home.

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Screen-shot-2014-10-03-at-12.25.39

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Screen-shot-2014-10-03-at-12.24.52

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Screen-shot-2014-10-03-at-12.23.56

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Screen-shot-2014-10-03-at-12.22.22
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:41 pm

Linda Hutton Gerry wants entire internet telling the same bollox abduction story as himself and his wife so his two surviving children never find out what they did in PDL.
    What a moron.

Frances Rowe So nasty Internet comments are stopped ! Has Gerry ever thought the result of that is that people ( who won't change their views ) might then start sending anonymous hate mail to their home ??? Idiot
    Here we go, threats again.

darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Linda Hutton Gerry wants entire internet telling the same bollox abduction story as himself and his wife so his two surviving children never find out what they did in PDL.
    What a moron.

Frances Rowe So nasty Internet comments are stopped ! Has Gerry ever thought the result of that is that people ( who won't change their views ) might then start sending anonymous hate mail to their home ??? Idiot
    Here we go, threats again.

Just a thought, Frances Rowe, if what you bunch of evil trolls are tweeting into the ether is illegal, and you are being called to account for it, how do you imagine the direct hate mail thing will pan out for you?

(I am really enjoying that as a possible "add on" to the dossier the police already have - does anyone happen to know if it contains examples of threats to send hate mail?)

As for Hutton, hardly worth a thought, but I'll float a question: How would someone with absolutely no empathy for her fellow human beings (nor for her fellow pond dwellers of late) possible manage to imagine she knows what the father of a missing child wants?

Keep them coming forkers, you'll be lucky if it's only Martin Brunt knocking on your door in coming days, it's far more likely to be the boys in blue.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Sykes wrote:From another forum, just for fun.   Wonder how she likes getting the same treatment she's been aiming at the McCanns?   Not at all, I think, as she's done a runner from her home.

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Screen-shot-2014-10-03-at-12.25.39

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Screen-shot-2014-10-03-at-12.24.52

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Screen-shot-2014-10-03-at-12.23.56

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Screen-shot-2014-10-03-at-12.22.22

Not exactly been blessed with the pretty thing, has she?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:39 pm

According to one of the genius hounders:

Martin Brunt revealed her address by filming her front door and road in a village where there are not many front doors and two roads.

What, in the whole of the UK? Oh, don't be so bl**dy STUPID. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

One gathers that Sweepy left a trail of breadcrumbs a mile wide over the internet, via tw@tter and farcebook. It was, as usual, her own fault.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:05 pm

At worst she is probably feeling humiliation and embarrassment at seeing her unattractive face all over the news. She is clever enough to realize that she is probably not facing charges unlike some of her fellow trolls.

The hardness of her heart is showing all over her face but will she learn from this?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Broho wrote:At worst she is probably feeling humiliation and embarrassment at seeing her unattractive face all over the news.  She is clever enough to realize that she is probably not facing charges unlike some of her fellow trolls.

The hardness of her heart is showing all over her face but will she learn from this?
    No, Broho, she's the type that thinks she has the right to do anything she wants to. I think the description of her face is 'sourpuss'? Sykes
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Thank you Sykes and of course she does not have those rights.

I think there are many descriptions for her sour face so sourpuss has a ring to it. cheers
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:17 pm

More deluded idiots:

Quote from: Faithlilly on Today
    Seems visitors to the website that hosts the PJ files have risen from 20,000 to 75,000 since trollgate !

It looks to me like it's not the actions of the sceptics that are harming the McCanns but their own supporters !

Astounding that, after all this time, they still believe guff like that. Here's a hint - divide that by 100 and you'll be nearer the truth.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Empty IT'S SO EASY, LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:05 pm

How to trace someone, with thanks to Anon for this.
    For the record no duplicitous actions were necessary on the part of Martin Brunt or his researchers.

Brenda Leyland for some considerable time used her own name in association with the Sweepyface ID on Twitter. My own earlier interest in Twitter furnishes me with plenty of evidence of that fact. The dossier almost certainly referred to her history on Twitter and contained that name as well as the online ID.

Even if I did not have that preliminary information I would, were I a journalist, use online searches to see if any relevant reference to "Sweepyface" came up. A site which collates a lot of personal information which is very well known to journalists is Yasni.

Type into Google the two words 'sweepyface' and 'yasni' and you get the name Brenda Leyland cropping up as the dominant name.

Look at this page (one of just 8 results from the above search)

http://www.yasni.com/brenda+leyland/check+people

and use the "Select All" button for social networks. Remember the journalist is trying to find a person posting on the social network Twitter as Sweepyface so would certainly open up all those options first of all.

And there we have the name attached to the Twitter account.

Twitter Profile: Brenda Leyland (Sweepyface)

Next our journalist would look at Facebook. People addicted to one social network are often also found on others.

Open Facebook and Type in Brenda Leyland in the search box. Six results come up. One is in Leicestershire and as the McCanns come from there it is probably the first option I would (if I were a journalist) look at.

And what do we find.

https://www.facebook.com/brenda.leyland.9?fref=nf

On the front page just happens to be the very same photo of a dog which the Sweepyface account trolling the McCanns uses as an Avatar.

Moving to 192.com and I find there is only one Brenda Leyland living in Leicestershire.

A quick look at the site behind the paywall gives me her full address from the Electoral Register and director listings.

A few minutes further research finds such pages as this one on which this particular Brenda Leyland, who I now know with certainty is Sweepyface from Twitter, has also been using her FB account to troll Madeleine's parents.

https://www.facebook.com/andrew.g.doe/posts/10153328825475510

All this online research has taken me no further than my laptop and has taken less than five minutes. And I know what the woman looks like and precisely where she lives. Enough information for me to pop over and ask her a few questions if I wanted to.

And we know that the dossier has been available to the Police for over three weeks. It may well have been supplied to the Press at the very same time. If I can find all this in less than five minutes I am sure even Brunt on his own could manage the same in three weeks.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police - Page 3 Empty IS JILLYCL IN THE DOSSIER? IF NOT, SHE SHOULD BE.

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:18 pm

Tigerloaf Sat Oct 04, 2014 Stop the Myths

In the light of the outing of Brenda Leyland who was supposedly a respectable woman but clearly is nothing of the sort it might be worth looking at a much longer-standing Anti-McCann Troll, namely JillyCL.

This is a person the media should devote their energies towards.

And even more seriously she is, in light of the very clear exposition of the Protection from Harassment Act above, a person the Metropolitan Police should be looking at seriously.

This particular disgusting woman joined Twitter in February 2009 (approximately 1800 days ago). She has tweeted 118,000 times almost exclusively making claims (many demonstrably false) about the McCanns.

That is 65 tweets every single day for a period of five and a half years. Every single day.

Not only that, but she has a presence on a forum run by a noted anti-McCann Portuguese blogger. Here she has in a shorter period amassed a total of over 59,000 posts.

That is over 36 posts every single day for a period of five years.

JillyCL who in her own posts claims to be a respectable person with family members who are or have been in the Police has sat at her computer in her little house somewhere in this country for over five years making 100 claims every single day in a deliberate attempt to damage the reputation and cause distress to the McCann family.

If that is not intent to harass I really don't know what is.

If that is not proof that the woman is insane, I don't know what proof would be needed.

Perhaps over the last few years there has been no actual distress caused because the parents of Madeleine have wisely ignored this idiotic little troll but that has changed.

As Gerry McCann claimed very clearly this week, the siblings of Madeleine are now of an age where they and their friends will have freer access to the Internet. The actions of this sick troll called JillyCL and others like her are clearly now causing distress to Madeleine's parents. The lies she tells, the disgusting abuse she tweets and retweets is distressing the parents of the twins and therefore clearly amounts to the harassment of the family.

I have no knowledge as to whether JillyCL featured in the dossier that the Met Police have been handed. I very much suspect that she did. But if she didn't there is plentiful evidence online of her activities and I believe that the Police should as a matter of urgency investigate this woman.

She may not have posted any threats. But her actions will most certainly be a significant factor in the distress that Gerry McCann spoke of and are a clear example of harassment of the McCann family as much of the content of her tweets and retweets is libelous, wrong and designed to damage the reputation of the family as a whole.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/stal ... arassment/
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh the thought of one of her Met relatives seeing that must be having her in a lather.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:32 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    Jayelles: Apparently, the hounders are directing traffic to this forum. Do they actually want people to read about the horrible things they say re the McCanns?

Tigerloaf: Oh goody gumdrops!

I always hope that the numpties and haters read what I write. In many cases what I write is specifically directed towards them so it is good to know it is reaching the target.

It makes it all worthwhile. And for the record they can look as hard as they like but they won't find any joy in trying to suggest there is a single illegal or even immoral comment or claim in anything I post. There isn't. If they care to send the entire back history of my posting to the police they would be told precisely the same. How do I know this for a fact? Well, that would be telling wouldn't it. Suffice it to say. I am 100% confident that my claim about my posts is correct.

Now can those numpties and haters say the same? No.

We know that because at the first sign of the police investigating, people like Brenda Leyland delete their accounts. They know they are open to investigation and that those investigations will definitely lead to them being ostracised by many in their communities and familes and could very easily lead to prosecution. I have absolutely no such fears.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:48 pm

This rather long post is from Myths with thanks to Jayelles.

Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:43 am

Jayelles » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:57 pm

This was sent to me. It is not mine. I wasn't even familiar with one of the characters until I received this.

On 10th Aug 2014, an Instagram page was set up as a "database" for pictures of the Mccanns. Isabelle McFadden aka Portugalonline /Portugalbound promoted it on twitter. She said her friend "Carly" was behind it.

It soon filled up with the horrible photoshopped garbage we are used to seeing.

California Girl
       ‏@PORTUGALbound
       @LarryPKay data base for mccann pics on Instagram just created can you share in group http://instagram.com/badmccanns
       Seal Beach, CA
       Reply Retweet Favorite More
       RETWEET
       FAVORITES
       TruthOfTheLieCalifornia Girl Peace, Love, JusticeGilly Mc
       10:41 AM - 10 Aug 2014

California Girl
       ‏@PORTUGALbound
       FOLLLOW >>>BAD MCCANNS on Instagram will be a pic database #mccann http://instagram.com/badmccanns
       Seal Beach, CA
       FAVORITE
       wonderwomancall
       10:37 AM - 10 Aug 2014

On 11th August 2014, the name of the page was changed from "Bad McCanns" to "McCann case" to seemingly protect it from being taken down.  

California Girl
       ‏@PORTUGALbound
       Here is revised Instagram Link Carly changed name so it cannot be taken down http://instagram.com/mccanncase #mccann
       Seal Beach, CA
       Embedded image permalink
       RETWEETS
       FAVORITE
       California Girl penelope mcneelaPeace, Love, Justice
       8:32 PM - 10 Aug 2014

On 11th August, a new Twitter account appeared claiming that she was there because of the closed Instagram page :-

kristine barnes
       ‏@kiki_barnes
       @1matthewwright1 @Randomleigh1 @B_balou I came to see twitter because of a hate account that was open on Instagram yesterday. #mccann
       3:12 AM - 11 Aug 201

On 12th August 2014, the Instagram page was taken down.

California Girl
       ‏@PORTUGALbound
       @stoppa08 Jason they shut Down Instagram page already with 68 followers with 1 day #mccann
       Seal Beach, CA
       RETWEETS
       FAVORITES
       Freedom of SpeechRothley Pillowcase™
       8:01 AM - 12 Aug 2014

California Girl and Kiki did not get alone on Twitter. Here Kiki calls California Girl a "bint", but the derogatory term is used in the wrong context - clearly not someone who is familiar with its correct usage:-

kristine barnes
       ‏@kiki_barnes
       @PORTUGALONLINE @FakeRC @DaSteelMan you are a disgusting woman. Maybe you should be incarcerated. Bint #mccann
       FAVORITE
       Deuce
       11:54 AM - 25 Aug 2014

"Bint" is a word that had come up in discussion with California Girl before

@TheJENReturns @fotografiaMMS @_bumps I think Bint is a bad word. ‐Sun Jul 13 14:53:59 +0000 2014
       @OlwynMassey @LucyAngelique @smashytashy1 @Randomleigh1 Jasmkne called me a "Bint" is that bad? I've looked it up it says condescending ?? ‐Tue Jun 17 14:22:43 +0000 2014
       @NettyCox @dienoctuque @_DarkMavis @fiorifan I actually had no idea what a Bint was lol had to ask a British friend #mccann ‐Tue Jun 17 08:03:03 +0000 2014
       @NettyCox @dienoctuque @_DarkMavis @fiorifan what did I say? The skeleton comment? That's mild compared to being called a Bint Lol ‐Tue Jun 17 08:01:54 +0000 2014
       Searched for: kiki

But they continued to not get on, despite having so much in common

Both own properties in Portugal and pay property taxes there:-

kristine barnes
       ‏@kiki_barnes
       @AdirenM @vivienmiss @sweepyface @Randomleigh1 I live in London we have a summer property near PDL
       10:09 AM - 24 Sep 2014

kristine barnes
       ‏@kiki_barnes
       @AdirenM @justice4maddie @sweepyface I own a home in town nearby. So yes I pay property taxes in Portugal #mccann
       9:08 AM - 24 Sep 2014

California Girl
       ‏@PORTUGALbound
       @urcrazytoo @Diddybird51 @rebeccasherl @ModNrodder i have a house in Portugal one in Cali live in both #mccann
       1:10 PM - 22 Feb 2014

California Girl
       ‏@PORTUGALbound
       @AdirenM @PJ_Blunders hahahah ok I agree I still do pay property taxes in Portugal #mccann
       2:02 PM - 24 Apr 2014

The Mole

Then, on 24th August, California Girl asked

California Girl
       ‏@PORTUGALbound
       There is a MOLE among us. #mccann feel free to confirm by DM if you know who I'm talking about
       Seal Beach, CA
       RETWEETS
       FAVORITES
       Rothley Pillowcase™George EliotFiona McleodMr NibbsGuestPT2012
       10:17 AM - 23 Aug 2014

Isabelle accused Randomleigh1 of being Kiki

California Girl
       ‏@PORTUGALbound
       @OlwynMassey @kiki_barnes @alfibab3 @ModNrodder @bigredflagge @Harry_App Obviously Kiki Barnes is @Randomleigh1 PLANTED #mccann
       10:12 AM - 24 Aug 2014

But such a shame that California Girl and Kiki didn't hit it off. Having so much in common and all. California Girl claimed that Kiki followed her on Instagram and FB (and yet they don't get along despite having so much in common?)

They both misuse the expression "worse than"  

kristine barnes
       ‏@kiki_barnes
       @basilandmanuel @kathleenhammet1 I decided to try twitter to see myself. It's worst than I thought. Poor #mccann family searching everywhere
       1:52 AM - 11 Aug 2014

California Girl
       ‏@PORTUGALbound
       I think #Obama is even worst than Carter http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ign-policy … @Chris_1791
       FAVORITE
       California Girl
       6:04 PM - 29 Sep 2014

They are both architects

California Girl
       ‏@PORTUGALbound
       @Royceewoo @TruthIzSexy @fiorifan @PetsyLz I do have a BA in architectural design I do I do I do
       Seal Beach, CA
       12:39 PM - 2 Jun 2014

kristine barnes
       ‏@kiki_barnes
       @Jabarn @B_balou @Harebell22 I'm sorry I'm an architect my brain is very engaged. how dare you??
       2:23 AM - 11 Aug 201

Their great minds think alike too (both suggesting a legal fund for sweepyface)

kristine barnes
       ‏@kiki_barnes
       @RothleyPillow @summersandswan reading the book as we speak. I am a strong believer in women's rights. Maybe a legal fund is needed #mccann
       9:55 PM - 1 Oct 2014

California Girl
       ‏@PORTUGALbound
       #mccann URGENT who has @sweepyface info? I wanna start a fund for her to sue skynews
       RETWEETS
       FAVORITES
       graemeFiona McleodMorag RFCH bombThomas Baden-RiessGCardinal BigglesLord SpencerJoe Ninety
       12:07 AM - 2 Oct 2014

So. The question is, Isabelle aka Portugalonline/bound brought "a mole" to everyone's attention and then later suggested it was Kiki. She also suggested that Kiki was a pro plant. Why would the pros plant one of their number in the pro camp?

So who is Kiki? A genuine pro "mole" from London? Who just happens to use a LOT of americanisms like:-

I did part of yard with purple flowers #gardening #gardenchat http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvvlEiuCYAAk7Vh.jpg ‐Sat Aug 23 18:29:24 +0000 2014
       @JBLittlemore @ModNrodder I don't agree after 7 years at least 1 would have questioned behavior #mccann ‐Tue Sep 23 23:03:03 +0000 2014
       @Josephodriscoll @alfibab3 I just read Joana Morais blog had not checked in a long time and I just realized she has a famous mother ‐Wed Sep 24 15:02:30 +0000 2014
       @JillyCL they were on 1 track and when they realized the mess they made they went for easy target #mccann parents ‐Sun Aug 24 18:45:53 +0000 2014

Why would the antis be worried about a pro tweeting as a pro on Twitter? If she is suggesting Kiki is Randomleigh1 and they are both pro, then that is a sock, not a mole. A mole is someone who infiltrates the enemy, pretending to be one of them If Kiki is a mole as Isabelle suggests, then it means that Kiki is an anti pretending to be a pro.

So who do we think Kiki should be and what precisely is her game?

Answers on a postcard to:-

Numpties R Us
    Conspiracy House
    Numptyland
    IYK W1M

PS - Kiki's account is obviously fake (a few of the antis have commented on this). Even the images she posted of her craft work and garden are taken from other websites.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:16 am