A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

HOW MORE INFANTILE CAN THEY GET?

Sykes
    Sykes

HOW MORE INFANTILE CAN THEY GET? Empty HOW MORE INFANTILE CAN THEY GET?

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:55 am

+
    ----
    -
    Hobs wrote:
    I was in asda today and my inner child( who is very naughty escaped)

I was browsing the books section looking for the new Terry Pratchett book when i espied the Looking for Madeleine book.

I am ashamed to say i could not help myself and as a result spent a fun 20 minutes rearranging various books to make my opinion known

As a result, surrounding the Looking for Madeleine book both above and below and on either sidespines out i placed the following titles

An Evil Mind by Chris Carter, The Murder Bag by Tony Parsons, The secret Place by Tana French, The Good Psycopaths Guide to Success by Andy McNab and kevin Dutton, Adultery by Paul Coelho, Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs, Ripleys Believe it or Not, Disney's Frozen, Stick Man and We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.

i found it satisfying to say the least

How old is this pathetic moron? Does it really think anyone looks at 'arranged' books? I want a Pratchett, I go look for a Pratchett, I do NOT check which books are to the left, the right, above or below it! It is utterly childish and merely shows that this fool is definitely short of brain cells. Sykes

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:33 am