A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

HEY, SOME HOUNDER NOW WANTS TO START ANOTHER PETITION - Y A W N!!

Sykes
    Sykes

HEY, SOME HOUNDER NOW WANTS TO START ANOTHER PETITION - Y A W N!! Empty HEY, SOME HOUNDER NOW WANTS TO START ANOTHER PETITION - Y A W N!!

Post  Sykes Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:06 pm

Dear Mods please delete this if inappropriate: Or if it has an existing place on the forum. Please BUMP?

I took a look on line and can see that there are many petitions ref the McCann case/couple.

Is it worth starting a new petition to insist as a matter of public concern that the T9 are forced to sit lie detector examinations without them setting the questions?

The questions to be asked should be of the utmost relevance to Madeleine Beth McCann's disappearance and for that I would ask members to help me out
    No tongue in cheek questions, just STRAIGHT forward YES or NO questions, that would establish them to be lying or telling the truth.

Regards

The Petition would be presented to Prime Minister/house etc

And then they cry and whine when they are correctly described as HATERS and VIGILANTES
    coco
    coco

HEY, SOME HOUNDER NOW WANTS TO START ANOTHER PETITION - Y A W N!! Empty Re: HEY, SOME HOUNDER NOW WANTS TO START ANOTHER PETITION - Y A W N!!

Post  coco Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:31 pm

wouldn' t you just love some of them to get the same treatment they wish on others ?

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:23 am