A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE STILL CONTINUE ....

Sykes
    Sykes

THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE STILL CONTINUE .... Empty THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE STILL CONTINUE ....

Post  Sykes Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:56 am

From another forum with thanks also for the comment.
    Patricia Doogue Time for them to be whisked away on an unknown journey to deserted farmhouse on the moors. There they will be put in separate cells, not in close proximity and kept there,till a doctor of great courage, maybe an ex Nazi,and gives them an injection of scopolmine, similar to the activities of Hitler's Gestapo. Then will they talk. Indeed they will. Be a jolly good idea to take a page out of Adolf's book, and get them to tell the truth.It happened in Nazi Germany, what is wrong with using it here?? They would of course have to be kidnapped for a start, don't see a problem there . No one would miss them for a day or two,then,when they had capitulated under pressure,the twins could stay a Grandmas' for a day or two, whilst Police make a transscript of the case, then arrest them.No parole. We'll have the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth,and end of story. Life imprisonment on about 150 counts, we'all await those.What do you think it's feasible?? sure do. Need to plot our path close to the barn, and of course get hold of the drug, not too hard since Gezzer could get it out the hospital.Who's up for this. Lv me a message please. I am deadly serious. I am getting old,want to see this case closed before shut the eyes!!!
    Comment:     'a doctor of great courage, maybe an ex Nazi'
    And that's before you even grasp the idea of her wanting to kidnap and torture the parents of a missing child and asking others to help.

THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE STILL CONTINUE .... VgioG5b

ETA:   Patricia Doogue is, of course, a Minister in the Church of Ireland.
    She takes Buffoon Bennett the legal lackbrain from Harlow's perverted understanding of Christianity to new heights.

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE STILL CONTINUE .... Empty Re: THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE STILL CONTINUE ....

Post  Sykes Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Some posts from another forum with thanks also for the comments.
    This was posted by the woman who takes to social networks every day to post poisonous abuse about Kate McCann:-

@PORTUGALONLINE: @jessbond48 @alfibab3 @IWILLNOTGOAWAY I think Kate #mccann will eventually commit suicide. She should be watched

Comment:  I hope the appropriate authorities are watching Isabelle. Can you imagine this scenario if it was about ANY other person? A person harassing and abusing another on social networks for months/years then stating that she thinks the victim of her abuse may commit suicide?

Sustained abuse of the nature leveled at Kate McCann drives people to suicide. Is that what Isabelle wants?
    After 100 or so posts of Dangly and his banshee groupies ripping to shred Kate's attire on Crimewatch, and a member objecting saying it makes them look like trolls, two of the admin state:
    THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE STILL CONTINUE .... KX4nVYo
    THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE STILL CONTINUE .... UTEt3pD
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE STILL CONTINUE .... Empty Re: THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE STILL CONTINUE ....

Post  Sykes Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Re post no 1 on here - this is Patricia Doogue.

From another forum with thanks for the comments.

THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE STILL CONTINUE .... Clip_1888zb

THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE STILL CONTINUE .... Doo7
    Comment:  She demands that others follow Jesus and be "non-judgemental" but disgustingly posts her own ignorant judgements about the McCanns and spends her time associating with some of the most judgemental, obscene and despicable characters on Facebook on that McCann Hate page. And she claims to be a Christian. Like Buffoon Bennet the legal lackbrain from Harlow, she shows no self-awareness at all.

If Patricia Doogue is supposedly an advert for Christianity, if her superiors in the Church of Ireland are aware of her perverted attacks on the family of missing Madeleine McCann, then Christianity itself is tainted by their actions.

From the above, one must assume she is homophobic as well.   Sykes

ETA For more on her, read here:  (remove xxxx to access link)
    xxxxhttp://www.scribd.com/doc/156160388/Patricia-Doogue
    Comment:  Not only is the crazy old woman openly inciting others to committing extremely violent criminal offences, she's openly planning them, trying to recruit accomplices while at the same time confessing that this is not a bad joke at all, she's DEADLY SERIOUS about it. Whoever runs that church not only needs to have a serious word with her, but they also would be well advised to report her activities to police & have her arrested.

What an utterly vile excuse for a person who pretends to be a practising Christian.

More comments:  
     I found the reference to "a doctor of great courage, maybe an ex-Nazi" together with the use of the drug Scopolamine particularity chilling. That was one of the experimental drugs used by Dr. Josef Mengele in Auschwitz, the one who carried out gruesome medical experiments on children (mainly twins) & pregnant women, which almost always ended in a painful death. It's beyond sickening, it's deranged.

How would Scopolamine just enter her head? I had no idea what it was till you told me

I'm sure it didn't, obviously read somewhere that this particular drug was experimented with in Auschwitz, hence the reference to "a doctor of great courage, maybe an ex-Nazi".

Should the police be contacted? She is openly trying to recruit people to abduct and torture a Roman catholic couple using the fact their child was abducted as an excuse. She's admitting being serious, making no attempts to hide her identity, place of work etc so her recruits can easily contact her etc, she has gone beyond trolling.

Incitement to commit an act of violence, or words to that effect, is indeed a crime.  

I myself AM a practising Christian. I'm an Anglican. I cannot even begin to try and get my head around what this woman has done. How she squares her position with her obviously deranged ideas about the McCann family I have NO idea. That post to me looks clearly like she is having some kind of mental breakdown, its not normal behaviour for anyone, let alone a minister!! The police MUST be informed as must her boss. That woman needs help and we all need protection from her. If I was Kate and Gerry I'd be extremely afraid that this woman is 'at large'. The post she made is just so wrong on so many levels.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:00 am

From another forum with thanks for the comment.
    Not just us that are appalled either....on the Church of Ireland Facebook page.

F#### M###### Can anyone please explain why the lay Minister, Patricia Doogue is allowed by the Church of Ireland to post absolutely dreadful and probably illegal things about the parents of Missing Madeleine McCann? Her actions are an absolute disgrace and bring shame on the Church of Ireland.
    I am told that Facebook have taken her original post down. Perhaps an irate poster will send these items to the Irish newspapers or even to the Church of Ireland Disciplinary Team. Sykes
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:05 pm

That woman is seriously ill in the head and needs locking up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:51 pm