A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

OH, NOT AGAIN

Sykes
    Sykes

OH, NOT AGAIN Empty OH, NOT AGAIN

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:27 am

I have just been told that Morais has tweeted the police suggesting they read StopTheMyths and that Jayelles is Tigerloaf.  

For anyone from the police reading here, please note that

JAYELLES IS NOT TIGERLOAF.

This kind of insanity always makes me laugh, like the idiot who claimed I was Pam Gurney.  

Sykes
    ssadie
    ssadie

OH, NOT AGAIN Empty Re: OH, NOT AGAIN

Post  ssadie Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Sykes wrote:I have just been told that Morais has tweeted the police suggesting they read StopTheMyths and that Jayelles is Tigerloaf.  

For anyone from the police reading here, please note that

JAYELLES IS NOT TIGERLOAF.

This kind of insanity always makes me laugh, like the idiot who claimed I was Pam Gurney.  

Sykes

I have not met Tigerloaf but I admire his intellect.   And along with his considerable thought processes and humanity the way he expresses himself so well.  He leaves no stones unturned.  He gets to the bottom of things and works it out, then presents it elegantly

I have met Jayelles and a more delightful woman would be hard to find.  

Her style is quite different from Tigerloafs, but she too is of very high intellect and drive.  Likewise, she also has these considerable thought processes and goes back to basic facts to build her knowledge up, stage by stage.  Like Tigerloaf, she expresses herself fluently in a very readable style

They are both admirable and energetic Mccann supporters.  

Apart from being intellectual, resourceful, compassionate and having a willingness to work to help a couple who are daily being abused and libelled by others, I can see no other likenesses.

It seems that Joana Morais is about to get egg all over her face.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:21 pm