A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

CRY STUPIDITY, AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF INVENTION AND CONSPIRACY

Sykes
    Sykes

CRY STUPIDITY, AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF INVENTION AND CONSPIRACY - Page 2 Empty Re: CRY STUPIDITY, AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF INVENTION AND CONSPIRACY

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:10 pm

From another forum with thanks also for the comments, succinct and to the point.

Outbreak of astounding hypocrisy on the loonytunes Textusa blog by someone sounding not unlike Hutton:
    Anonymous2 Jul 2014 18:53:00
    Cover-up or breathtaking incompetence? The level of both has just been escalated to new and potentially dangerous heights. The life of these 4 Arguidos (assuming their innocence) will never be the same again. The UK press are already on them like a pack of wild dogs - faces plastered on the front pages and all over the internet.

And WHAT THE HELL do these scumbags think they have been doing to Madeleine's family, and her friends, for the last seven years?

THEY are the only internet lynch mob around. THEY are the ones that make death threats. THEY are the ones that thought it was outrageous that Basher was shamed in the media for threatening to shoot Kate McCann at the London Marathon.

THEY are the ones that have spent the last seven years stalking, smearing, harrassing and abusing innocent people.

THEY are the 'wild dogs', each and every one of them, from the thickest, stupidest numty to the most pretentious interlectool hateblogger.

If they want to see 'wild dogs', all they need to do look in the mirror. They'll see a lynch mobber looking back.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRY STUPIDITY, AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF INVENTION AND CONSPIRACY - Page 2 Empty Re: CRY STUPIDITY, AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF INVENTION AND CONSPIRACY

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:06 am

Re: Have you contacted Grange ?

Post PeterMac on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:53 pm
    I believe Enid O'D, and Kiko have submitted stuff direct. Perhaps they would be PM'ed
    And HiDeHo has sent lots.
    I am sure she has a long list, properly referenced

And here the material is, in the right place for it.

CRY STUPIDITY, AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF INVENTION AND CONSPIRACY - Page 2 PANews+BT_N0166531376606797455A_I1
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Lynne Deeganbeaton Who are they trying to kid?! Really?! They're going to Portugal to question a number of suspects? Nope! Don't buy it.....the only REAL suspects in this case live in the UK... I think the British Police ought to be checking what's going on in their own house.....before they go pointing fingers at anyone else's!! I seriously think this is getting beyond ridiculous....and I'm getting angrier by the day about this ludicrous "Investigation".... Investigation my arse!!! As I've said before....if it wasn't so sad....it would be hysterical!! My brain is screaming inside my skull and I do not understand why this is still going on like this.....I feel exhausted just from thinking and the screaming in my head....honestly... I actually want to stand at my front door during the day and....every person who walks by....I want to engage in a discussion/debate... Just so I can scream the facts at the idiots who would disagree with me (and the facts).... Yes I am that mentally unbalanced that I would do that lol... Not even a joke hah!! (I couldn't stand for long so I'd just sit in my 'ridiculous' wheelchair in my driveway....and wait..) ....I see everybody passing from my window and there's always loads....so I'd be kept busy... Unless my next door neighbour came out....she chats so much shite it makes you want to scream and punch her in the face...or punch yourself in the face for getting caught by her ....and you can never get away from her so I'd be doing a wheel spin right up the driveway.... But there's quite a few peoples opinions I'd like to get....hmmmmm could this be a plan? Could it work? Wonder what the weather forecast is for Tuesday.... Do any of my neighbours even care or have an opinion about the McC's and Madeleine? This could be a fact finding mission....I'm gonna ask them what they think about this "Investigation" too... Well I think I should now go to bed while the goings still good(ish)

Bl**dy fruitcase.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:36 pm

Does Hutton actually know ANYTHING?

Latest idiocy, in response to someone suggesting Malinka torched his own car:

I wouldn't put it past the fiends who were organising everything else in PDL that summer. A lot of hatred was being stirred up against potential abductors, and the action was surrepitiously planting the idea in people's minds that Malinka was indeed involved.

Look over there, not here.

Cristobell

'That summer'? Since when was MARCH 2008 summer?

As for 'fiends' - she's losing it. She needs to lay off the whaccy baccy, she's living proof it really does cause brain damage.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:56 pm

From another forum, with thanks also for the comments.

Joana Morais @xklamation · 3h
    Thank you all, I was really exhausted yesterday, and between being attacked here on twitter and on Blacksmith's blog, I just got depressed..

So, now mentioning Morais' name in conjunction with DUARTE LEVY is attacking her....

Her, the pitchforking fraud that has had to publically grovel to Isabel Duarte for spreading complete lies about the woman. Her, the one that has eagerly spread every single false, malicious bit of invented tittle-tattle about the McCanns she could get her grubby mitts on. And all for a dirty, disgraced ex-cop.

She's been at the vanguard of one of the most disgusting, dishonest, propaganda campaigns we've seen for a long time. And when the truth about what has become of Madeleine is revealed, I really hope the PJ haul Morais and a few others in and demand that they explain themselves, whether they were being paid to spread disinformation, or whether they just did it because they're a bit sick in the head.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRY STUPIDITY, AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF INVENTION AND CONSPIRACY - Page 2 Empty Numties get their orders to hatespam and pretend to be members of the public.

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:20 pm

Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    18 hrs
    Hey you can leave comments and no Mods.. have fun folks .. ... https://uk.news.yahoo.com/madeleine-suspect-quizzed-second-day-150320233.html#xQun3Gg

Numties get their orders to hatespam and pretend to be members of the public.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:01 pm

JillyCL @JillyCL

Murat & Malinka are innocent men. I curse Anthony Bennett & his self-publicising, malicious meddling! He is a menace to society

zodiac zephyr ‏@zodiaczephyr 3h
    @xklamation Blacksmith is an attention seeker & IMO needs to feed his/her ego, you're a truth seeker & a provider of the real #McCann news.

N.M ‏@AdirenM 3h
    @zodiaczephyr @xklamation John Smith is incredibly intelligent, but understandably he is kissing his flag. No hard feelings.
    #mccann

zodiac zephyr ‏@zodiaczephyr 3h
    @AdirenM .Whether he is incredibly intelligent or not I don't care a jot IMO he shouldn't have attacked @xklamation #McCann

N.M ‏@AdirenM 3h
    @zodiaczephyr @xklamation No he shouldn't have attacked Joana or Amaral or Bennett,...but he is a barsteward!  #mccann

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 19m
    @AdirenM @zodiaczephyr Or Pat, or that lady from Luz, Nana.

N.M ‏@AdirenM 18m
    @xklamation @zodiaczephyr Exactly! #mccann But my darling, we defend freedom of expression, don't we?!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:06 am

This is how much respect the hounders have for the Portuguese judicial system:

Re: Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt".
    Post Brian Griffin Today at 1:54 pm

I hope Amaral delays the trial again on the 8th. It will wind up Mr and Mrs no end!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Lord spare us, the hounders are trying to convince themselves that this is the garage outside PDL where a young girl was seen on CCTV, but was a false alarm.

Can't they read simple English words and UNDERSTAND them?

There were a number of sightings of a man seen carrying a child towards the beach away from the holiday apartments were Madeleine’s family were staying in Praia da Luz in 2007.

Now detectives are looking at a particular building, believed to be along the same route, where a new witness has said they saw a suspect going inside with a girl.

It is understood the new information has been gathered by detectives working on Operation Grange, the UK probe into Madeleine’s disappearance.

The exact location and nature of the shop business has not been revealed

How on earth can the hounders turn a shop near the Smith sighting into a garage outside PDL? No wonder they have reality 'issues'.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:56 pm

A Portuguese source close to the investigation******* has also claimed that this week’s operation had taken the investigation no further forward.

He said: “We’re back where we were seven years ago.”

The Portuguese Sauce clearly ISN'T 'close to the investigation' or it would know about the Yard's apparent interest in the shop near the Smith sighting, and one or two other things which Gonzo somehow missed seven years ago when he was busily trying to frame Madeleine's parents.

*****Aka one of Gonzo's flying monkeys
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation
    Andy Redwood's cunning plan devised to catch the Tapas 9... excuse me while I go on a ride with Santa Claus to the North pole & back #McCann

Jennysrus ‏@basilandmanuel
    @xklamation @DebraClaridge Wasn't it Duarte Levy who took you for your last ride? ; ) #mccann

Oh dear, she'll have hysterics again. She's very sensitive and delicate, you know.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Lunacy and delusion on the hounders:

Are the McCanns walking into a trap next week?
    Post utahagen Today

It seems that Gerry and Kate McCann's scheduled return to Portugal next week will occur just as the Met/PJ are wrapping up their interviews with possible burglars/abductors. Is it possible that the McCanns will (again) be named arguidos as soon as they arrive on Portuguese soil to resume the libel case? Could Amaral have been tipped off that it would be advantageous to have the McCanns here next week instead of last week? Could that be why he switched counsel, knowing it would delay the McCanns' return?

Oh, don't be so frigging stupid! No wonder everyone laughs at these conspiraloonatics
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:55 pm

Tony Bennett Today at 2:43 pm

I am just going to pose this simple question to all on this forum, whther they are Redwood-believers or Redwood-doubters:

What does this pre-announced proposed search of shop premises over 7 years and 2 months ago, which apparently may need Redwood to go to the expense and trouble of obtaining a Court order to do so, tell us (if anything) about what Operation Grange has been 'up to' over the past 3 years and 2 months - and where it might be heading?

Now Bushmeat imagines the Portuguese government AND the PJ are IN IT, along with the UK government:

Pat Brown said...
    Mojo,

I agree that there is complicity between the governments much and the new Portuguese investigation really isn't an investigation at all.
    Er, why? If you're going to make loonytunes allegations, it helps to have something resembling a reason. And why has Brown just so casually insulted both the Portuguese government and police in pursuit of some new conspiracy theory?
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRY STUPIDITY, AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF INVENTION AND CONSPIRACY - Page 2 Empty TWITS AVOCATING BEATINGS AND VIOLENCE FOR McCANNS WHEN THEY END UP IN PRISON - PIPE DREAMS GALORE

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:06 am

Donna Fox Tasha Kelly ... They will be beaten when they get to prison & the prison population get to them ... May every punch & kick get them full pelt ..
    4 hrs · Like · 2

Lynda Murphy Seen on Twitter . S*** " Mammy did you kill Madeleine ? " KM " Who's Madeleine ? "
    3 hrs · Edited · Like · 4

Alan Mcculloch Stephen they wouldnt go into general population
    3 hrs · Like
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:25 am

filthy hater scum .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:56 am