A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

FIGERLOAF OF MYTHS IN DEMOLITION MODE

Sykes
    Sykes

FIGERLOAF OF MYTHS IN DEMOLITION MODE Empty FIGERLOAF OF MYTHS IN DEMOLITION MODE

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:37 pm

tigerloaf » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:47 pm

Post Tickle48 Today at 11:55 pm

I think they found exactly what they were looking for. These weren't random digs - someone has told them where to look and what they might find IMO. I think that rather than a whitewash, they have played a clever game. The Mcs will swan in for the Libel trial, and then I think the SY and PJ will pounce. They will be on Portuguese soil and can then be charged. I think the timing of the digs is very clever. The statement was very carefully worded and I agree with a previous poster that the phrase that leaped out to me was "nothing found to do with Madeleine" (something along those lines) but I took that to mean they did find stuff to do with others - the Tapas 7 or the Mcs.

I have highlighted the above not because of its importance but because of it providing such a perfect example of crass stupidity and nastiness all in one short paragraph.

The post is a series of "I think" clauses. The problem is that the poster does not offer any evidence at all on which those thoughts might have been based. They are, without such evidence, merely guesswork. A guess that the Met Police have found something significant in the McCann case, a guess that there may be arrests of the McCanns next week when they arrive in Lisbon, a guess that the timing of the digs relates in some way to the trial of the disgraced ex-cop, Amaral and so on.

When the poster attempts to explain her reasoning she refers to the statement made by the Met Police. Unfortunately she only half remembers the statement and is too idle to go and check what was actually said.

"At this time no evidence relating to Madeleine McCann has been identified.", was the actual phrase.

This poster states that she understands the statement to mean that nothing was found which relates to Madeleine but is really a subtle way for the Met to say that they have found evidence relating to the others, the McCann parents or the Tapas group. And therein lies the basic flaw in the poster's case. She has laid open her motive for discussing the case in the way she does. Her entire focus is on hating the adults connected to the case.

Just what flaming planet is this stupid poster from? Just what kind of arrest of the McCanns does this moronic individual think is going to take place without anything having been found which relates to Madeleine?

This idiotic poster has clearly forgotten completely that at the heart of the case is Madeleine McCann. When the police state that they have found nothing relating to her they are talking about the case as well as the child because there would be no case were the child at its heart not missing. By separating the child at the heart of the case and dismissing her so casually so that she can concentrate on her lunatic fantasy that the police are going to arrest the McCanns and maybe others too, this poster has shown every reader just what her motives really are. She is so fanatical about her fantasy of seeing the innocent parents of this child arrested that she has forgotten what the case is about. How can they be arrested if no evidence relating to Madeleine McCann has been found? How can anyone be arrested over the disappearance of a child when there is no evidence relating them to the crime?

By trying to find hidden meanings to simple phrases and thereby warping the clear intent of the Met Police when they made that statement the poster has unwittingly told us a lot about her own fantasies, motives and hate and shown that she has no grasp of logic.

She bases her guesswork on nothing more than a stupid misinterpretation of a short sentence whose meaning is perfectly clear. She fails abysmally to recall the whole case is predicated on the disappearance of Madeleine. She bizarrely thinks that arrests will be made and that some other kind of evidence has been found against the parents or other Tapas group members which does not relate to Madeleine McCann. She is, in more basic terminology, a bloody fool.

Her forgetting of Madeleine as the reason for the case is nasty and heartless. Her guesses are stupid fantasy and do not relate to any kind of actual police procedure but her forum companions will probably think her post deserving of plaudits. More fool them because, as has been stated above, this fantasy will end as have all other similar fantasies in wailing, tears and gnashing of teeth. The McCanns will not be arrested in Portugal. And nor will any other member of the Tapas group.

But for the fact that, unlike this poster, I cannot forget that a little girl is missing the lunacy of such fantastical posts would be hilarious. As it is, they show what sad people sit behind the hater keyboards pronouncing from ignorance and guesswork over and over the same stupid ideas. Society's dregs with nothing better to do than hate people they have never met and who cannot grasp the absolute basics of criminal law.

Another excellent summation.   FIGERLOAF OF MYTHS IN DEMOLITION MODE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA65cBqC_3WX6D2cpIq0Ms7gU_5PqGKj9A3sOPThnT-Ef2_sAY

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:37 pm