A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

NOW THE TROLLS ARE ATTACKING APRIL JONES' MOTHER

Sykes
    Sykes

NOW THE TROLLS ARE ATTACKING APRIL JONES' MOTHER Empty NOW THE TROLLS ARE ATTACKING APRIL JONES' MOTHER

Post  Sykes Wed May 21, 2014 7:58 am

From aanother forum, with thanks for this good comment.
    The evil trolls are giving poor April Jones's parents a bashing tonight as well, how low will they go with their self-righteous attitudes, basically their 'perfect' parenting skills amounts to never ever giving your children any freedom. April's mum must beat herself up every single day for letting her play outside, but we all know she did NOTHING wrong, same as Kate and Gerry. The amount of time those idiots spend on that page I bet their kids are neglected and It's funny how you never hear them say anything about the likes of Baby P's mother, I get so angry at them had to come on here to rant..
    Sykes
    Sykes

NOW THE TROLLS ARE ATTACKING APRIL JONES' MOTHER Empty Re: NOW THE TROLLS ARE ATTACKING APRIL JONES' MOTHER

Post  Sykes Thu May 22, 2014 11:15 am

From another forum with thanks.

A particularly vile numty in hoho's coven is busily blaming April's parents for her death...

Ian George ...and I am truly sick of hearing 'haven't the parents suffered enough' *hate speech redacted*

Again, it begs the question - why do these bottomfeeders never, ever blame the criminal? No wonder so many people wonder just what sort of perverts are hiding in the hate sites!
    And another very pertinent comment:

They make you feel ill reading their comments, in real life, if you were in the company of people like that for any length of time, it would drain you, that Ian George mentioned above is an arrogant bigot, his views are correct and everyone else is wrong, he states that nothing would happen to any child if the parents took care of them, absolutely vile!!! What about Josie Russell who was with her mum and sister when they were attacked in broad daylight, little James taken by 2 kids right from his mum's side, Is it Holly and Jessica's fault that they were daring to walk around their village on a summers afternoon...They are now dragging up the balloon picture yet again, I wonder how long they'll keep it up, if you read through any of their threads, they keep contradicting themselves and arguing with each other. The Wales online article has been removed I think, they are preventing that cause being publicised because of their hatred, and as you said above, you never ever see that hatred directed at the actual criminal...the internet has really opened their vile world up, I'd love to see them in court, being made to repeat their posts to the general public.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:28 am