A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

'POSSIBLE SIGHTING PATROL' AT IT AGAIN

Sykes
    Sykes

'POSSIBLE SIGHTING PATROL' AT IT AGAIN Empty 'POSSIBLE SIGHTING PATROL' AT IT AGAIN

Post  Sykes Thu May 15, 2014 7:04 am

Some person is not being well received...... I think this child looks too old to be Madeleine?

Re: Possible Sighting
    mariola Today at 1:04 am
     o_O wrote:
    This little girl was in the Benfica support at the game tonight. Benfica being a Portuguese team! And look at the left eye?! I'm sorry but that's as good a lead as any in my opinion! I'm praying that officials will be looking into this in some way

'POSSIBLE SIGHTING PATROL' AT IT AGAIN DwQJN5l
    I know the quality is terrible in this picture but on my screen her eye has a prominent spec underneath the left pupil.

I didn't know where else to post this, I googled Madeleine McCann forum.

You are a fekcing idiot.MBM died 7 years ago.

jeanmonroe Today at 1:26 am

Hasn't 'aged' much in the 7 YEARS she's been 'missing' has she?

And if i were her father/mother i'd absolutely be 'on guard' in case the McCann 'child SNATCH squad' are on their way to Turin, right now!
    -------------------------------------------------

o_O wrote:

"I know the quality is terrible in this picture but on my screen her eye has a prominent spec underneath the LEFT pupil."

--------------------
    Comments:  Well, that would be a world medical 'first'

Madeleine's 'speck/coloboma' was in her RIGHT eye, the last time the McCanns, and her family, saw her!

ETA: o_O PLEASE READ THE FILES!

If anything should 'happen' to this innocent little girl, you will maybe held responsible.

DO YOUR 'RESEARCH' FIRST......PLEASE!

ETA AGAIN : I too also saw the 'match' and that picture of the 'girl' on screen but strangely held back fron saying 'i've found the 11 YEAR OLD 'Madeleine'
    --------------------

Oh and bennett has another ID  

--------------------

possible sightings
    mariola Today at 2:35 am

1soapy wrote:
    Could you please try to just keep your thoughts until such time as you feel it is required to share them or after you have given a bit more time to assess? If there is a particular concern you have, tell me or pm me. I have nothing to hide and if I have any previous incarnations, it is for a legitimate reason. I have not retaliated here and would hope that you can do likewise. Thread back on track as far as I can do and I have given no reason to continue a public argument.

mariola: Previous incarnations for legitimate reasons !How are you Tony?
    Broho

'POSSIBLE SIGHTING PATROL' AT IT AGAIN Empty Re: 'POSSIBLE SIGHTING PATROL' AT IT AGAIN

Post  Broho Thu May 15, 2014 6:05 pm

If anyone goes to his site and looks at the amount of people regd in the last 24 hours, it looks ridiculous. How many of those are his IDs.. Probably most of them.

ssadie
    ssadie

'POSSIBLE SIGHTING PATROL' AT IT AGAIN Empty Re: 'POSSIBLE SIGHTING PATROL' AT IT AGAIN

Post  ssadie Fri May 16, 2014 11:21 am

Sykes wrote:Some person is not being well received...... I think this child looks too old to be Madeleine?

mariola Today at 1:04 am
     o_O wrote:
    This little girl was in the Benfica support at the game tonight. Benfica being a Portuguese team! And look at the left eye?! I'm sorry but that's as good a lead as any in my opinion! I'm praying that officials will be looking into this in some way

'POSSIBLE SIGHTING PATROL' AT IT AGAIN DwQJN5l
    I know the quality is terrible in this picture but on my screen her eye has a prominent spec underneath the left pupil.

I didn't know where else to post this, I googled Madeleine McCann forum.

You are a fekcing idiot.MBM died 7 years ago.

jeanmonroe Today at 1:26 am

Hasn't 'aged' much in the 7 YEARS she's been 'missing' has she?

And if i were her father/mother i'd absolutely be 'on guard' in case the McCann 'child SNATCH squad' are on their way to Turin, right now!
    -------------------------------------------------

o_O wrote:

"I know the quality is terrible in this picture but on my screen her eye has a prominent spec underneath the LEFT pupil."

--------------------
    Comments:  Well, that would be a world medical 'first'

Madeleine's 'speck/coloboma' was in her RIGHT eye, the last time the McCanns, and her family, saw her!

ETA: o_O PLEASE READ THE FILES!

If anything should 'happen' to this innocent little girl, you will maybe held responsible.

DO YOUR 'RESEARCH' FIRST......PLEASE!

ETA AGAIN : I too also saw the 'match' and that picture of the 'girl' on screen but strangely held back fron saying 'i've found the 11 YEAR OLD 'Madeleine'
    --------------------

Oh and bennett has another ID  

--------------------

possible sightings
    mariola Today at 2:35 am

1soapy wrote:
    Could you please try to just keep your thoughts until such time as you feel it is required to share them or after you have given a bit more time to assess? If there is a particular concern you have, tell me or pm me. I have nothing to hide and if I have any previous incarnations, it is for a legitimate reason. I have not retaliated here and would hope that you can do likewise. Thread back on track as far as I can do and I have given no reason to continue a public argument.

mariola:  Previous incarnations for legitimate reasons !How are you Tony?  
    Almost without doubt that isn't Madeleine, but the little girl is very like her.  The image seems to be of a younger child

BUT for people to treat this poor wo/man with such scorn when she is trying to help find Madeleine is appalling.

One person seemingly wants her dead.  Is not prepared to look, saying:-.

" You are a fekcing idiot.MBM died 7 years ago. " Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   Evil or Very Mad 

Thank God these peeps are just a miniscule part of society
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 16, 2014 7:02 pm

They have a new thread today.
    Re: Have tweeting footie fans found Madeleine McCann?
    canada12 Today at 9:43 am

Someone was on here late Wednesday night claiming the same thing - had never posted before and it sparked a bit of a confuffle and then I noticed the discussion had disappeared a few hours later. I wondered whether it was a journo trying to get some kind of reaction going for exactly this kind of story.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content