A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - MOANING WHILE THE WORLD BURNS?

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - MOANING WHILE THE WORLD BURNS? Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - MOANING WHILE THE WORLD BURNS?

Post  Sykes Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:57 pm

While tension escalates on the Russian/Ukraine border, while drones flatten Libyan cities, while a Syrian despot with blood on his hands continues to raze his country to the ground and kill his people, while Mexican drug warlords fight it out on the streets, while thousands of children in Africa die of malnutrition, while 8 year old female children in Pakistan and Afghanistan are forced into marriage, while women are raped in Indian cities and no-one is prosecuted, while journalists rot in jail in Egypt with no idea of their crime, while protestors are beaten up and often killed in the Middle East, while the weather causes floods and mudslides - what are the haters doing?   Screaming about their facebook pages and twitter posts being censored or removed.   Posting up vile comments and cartoons, writing sick and perverted letters to a mother and father whose child is missing, threatening harm to anyone who dares to disagree with them - the list is endless.  Mind you, I do enjoy reading them attacking each other, accusing each other of being trolls and WUMs and banning anyone who dares to question their 'troofs'.  It does give a bit of humor to penetrate the doom and gloom at present wrapped around this small planet.   I think I'll go for a short holiday to Oregon - weed, anyone?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:51 pm