A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

ZORA AND HER 'OPEN LETTER' TO THE McCANNS

Sykes
    Sykes

ZORA AND HER 'OPEN LETTER' TO THE McCANNS Empty ZORA AND HER 'OPEN LETTER' TO THE McCANNS

Post  Sykes Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:26 am

From Myths with thanks to the poster.

Zora and her 'open letter' to the McCanns: She claims:

" The letter isn't about their involvement in Maddies's disappearance and I was careful not to include any suggestion of that other than those made in the papers, which is what they have repeatedly complained about and referred to in their Leveson evidence and representations on behalf of Hacked Off. So, even (or especially?) to people who so far have had no reason to question their role in the disappearance, they are ideally placed to come forward and make a stand on behalf of other victims of press intrusion for what they themselves have argued - that ordinary people should be protected from trial by media and that newspapers should not be allowed to profit from their distress for the sake of a dramatic headline"

So she's claiming she wrote her 'open letter' to HELP the McCanns.

I think, Zora me darling, that any reasonable person reading your 'open letter' would sense the thinly disguised hatred behind it, which was amplified by your closing 'wish';

Yours sincerely hoping that you will receive all that you deserve in the near future,

Zora McCartney

That sounds very much like a threat, Miss McCartney.

I would hazard a guess I'm not alone in reading it that way. No wonder you're worried.
    Of course that's a veiled threat. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

ZORA AND HER 'OPEN LETTER' TO THE McCANNS Empty Re: ZORA AND HER 'OPEN LETTER' TO THE McCANNS

Post  Sykes Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:44 pm

More comments from Myths with thanks.

1. They are incredibly stupid people who claim they want attention while failing to grasp that their only saving grace is that nobody who matters pays any attention to their fact-less & libellous drivel. If eventually someone decided to do so, they'd have to face up to the (very likely costly) consequences of their illegal activities. Just like Bennett had to in the end & IMO it looks likely that he will face further & more serious consequences in the future for his continued harassment.

2. Is there a time limit to going after someone through the Courts..?

Maybe that's what they are hoping for...as meanwhile the McCanns only interest is finding their daughter....not dealing with trolls ....but hey who knows what the future holds.....legally for the forkers.

I mean it was some time before due to sheer frustration ....that idiot Bennett got his comeuppance and they finally went after him....with a successful outcome.

Though if I were the McCanns I would have wanted him imprisoned....it's what he deserves.
    coco
    coco

ZORA AND HER 'OPEN LETTER' TO THE McCANNS Empty Re: ZORA AND HER 'OPEN LETTER' TO THE McCANNS

Post  coco Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Kate Holt I mean, how do you feel? now it's real and you can't take it back. I would be shitting myself if I am honest. I am in awe of your balls McCartney!!
    21 hours ago · Like · 5

Zora McCartney To be honest, I've been crapping it in quiet moments ever since Paul and I kicked Hoho off the group back in August and pros and antis alike asked "WHO'S SHE??"!!! I take some deep breaths and try to shove it to the back of my mind and carry on.
    21 hours ago · Like · 5

Zora McCartney It's much bigger now though and my name isn't any less unique than it was back then! But I thought it was important to sign it at the end. They're legitimate questions and it shouldn't be taboo to ask them. Still a bit scary though!
    21 hours ago · Like · 7

Chris Roberts "@mitch_1uk Hi Clarence, I was only trying to help. Anyway. any news on convicting Larry, Curly and Moe yet?

------

Chris Roberts Zora, you have nothing to be concerned about, I'd be more likely to get in the crap than you and I REALLY don't give a damn. Your questions and my "satire" are both based on fact and the official PJ files. Nothing can stop us expressing honest and supported opinions. So don't sweat it.
    16 hours ago · Like · 5

Zora McCartney Solidarity, Chris
    12 hours ago · Like · 1

Chris Roberts fancy a shag then ?
    4 hours ago · Like · 4

Paul Greenfield Lol:)
    4 hours ago · Like

Zora McCartney What took you so long Chris? The Smut Chamber, McCartney Mansions 10pm. Be there!
    3 hours ago · Like · 1

Chris Roberts VROOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!

lowlife scum .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Zora McCartney Musta been the sight of Kate's er, heaving busoms busting out of that towel that he just couldn't contain himself eh?
    about an hour ago · Like · 1

Laurie Harvey Fried eggs Bosoms lol
    49 minutes ago · Like · 1

Mary Martin I have never laughed so hard,what great banter,my ribs are sore with all the laughter
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Doesn't McCartney claim that her late father was a high-ranking union chief?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:10 am