A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

NO MADELEINE McCANN DNA IN CAR

WM3
    WM3

NO MADELEINE McCANN DNA IN CAR Empty NO MADELEINE McCANN DNA IN CAR

Post  WM3 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:28 pm

With Leveson going full blast, and many discrepancies, falsehoods and downright lies being exposed, a poster revisits an earlier item:

On this afternoon when it was officially clarified that Madeleine's DNA was NOT found in the car, I thought it would be poignant to revisit an interview with the self-professed expert (note the inappropriate comment from Pat's boy):-

PAT BROWN Now if Madeleine ingested, whether she was over…, could’ve overdosed on something, whether there was just too much medication or whether she was just groggy from the medication or that she got into some more medication, who knows? But that, the theory that the police had was in whatever condition she was in she climbed up on the sofa, looked out the window and fell…

TRICIA GRIFFITH Hmm, hmm.

PAT BROWN … behind the sofa. And it is a hard, hard tile stone kind of floor and normally kids just bounce but you know there are other times kids fall and die.

TRICIA GRIFFITH Yeah, thats pretty awful.

PAT BROWN Or she could’ve asphyxiated in a position of asphyxiation she was groggy and fell into some weird position. She could’ve aspirated vomit. There’s a lot of possibilities but the dogs say she, that that child died behind the sofa. Thats what the dogs say. You know they found decomposition and some blood.

LEVI PAGE I thought I recall in the beginning of this case… Wasn’t there something found in the car that Kate and Gerry McCann had rented?

TRICIA GRIFFITH Yes.

LEVI PAGE What was it?

PAT BROWN Yeah, yes. They found decomp in the car. Decomp and some fluid and they said that it was, you know, most likely… It gets a little confusing because there are people arguing over the report so

LEVI PAGE Don’t tell me it was hamburger meat? (LAUGHTER)

PAT BROWN Yeah there was probably found something that was, err, DNA that would match Madeleine in the trunk and then the McCanns said something to the effect that, “Oh, we just err, we had the diapers of the children in the trunk, used diapers of the children in the trunk and…”

TRICIA GRIFFITH But didn’t the DNA come back that it wasn’t, they couldn’t match it?

PAT BROWN I believe it came out… Now, I’ll have to think about this because this is where some of the confusion comes in. This one I kept away from because it was such a confusion and I don’t know who to believe on this one, you know, at the moment. I’ll have to do a little bit of stronger study and see the paperwork myself.

TRICIA GRIFFITH Now… I think its on line if I’m not mistaken. I believe the report is online. If… but I could be wrong.

PAT BROWN I’d say there’s a number of reports and the question is, you know, who did the testing and how reliable is it and that kind of stuff. People also don’t understand that, you know, sometimes, you know, sometimes DNA testing is a little questionable. (LAUGHTER)

An observation. Now that the truth is coming out, that incorrect, often deliberate untruths were being fed to the press, the public etc re the McCann case, will brown remove herself from the idiotic position she is now in and bugger off elsewhere? She has again been proven a fool, someone who does NOT research anything, just accepts newspaper articles and silly forum gossip for the truth.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:11 am