A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

HUTTON/CHRISTOBELL DISHING THE HATE

Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON/CHRISTOBELL DISHING THE HATE Empty HUTTON/CHRISTOBELL DISHING THE HATE

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:58 pm

From Myths with thanks - the sections in italisc  are by Jayelles, thanks.

But she INSISTS she is not a hater. Hutton aka Cristobell posting on the Missing Mikaeel thread at Haverns:-
    Re: Missing Boy(3)in Edinburgh
       Post Cristobell Today at 7:29 pm

I suspect the McCanns have set a bench mark for cases of missing children. So too Casey Anthony. one of Gerry's oft used accusations against the PJ, is that they concentrated too much on himself and Kate instead of looking for the child. Casey Anthony did not report her daughter missing for 3+ weeks, and amazingly she got away with it!

The Police are fully aware of the way in which the developing case is being scrutinized by the press and the public and the way in which a case of this nature can create a media storm. As yet, we have heard very little, if anything, from the mother and the family. By contrast, within 48 hours of Madeleine's disappearance, the phone lines between Team McCann and the world's media were smoking hot. Priests and lawyers had been demanded and were on hand to assist the devastated family, as too were all their family, friends and bridesmaids, there may even have been T-shirts.

Hutton has no idea whether Mikaeel's Mum has asked for religious comfort or whomever else she has by her side right now.

Looking back on the Karen Matthews case and the case of Tia Sharpe, there were press camped outside the homes of the victims and the neighbours were giving their tuppence worth. It may of course be the inclement weather that is keeping people inside, but there seems to be a change in the way the case is being handled, almost as if the police are ticking boxes.  

I seem to recall that the media got their knuckles soundly rapped for their intrusive behaviour in previous cases (Tia? April?) But hell's teeth, "inclement weather keeping people indoors"? what coverage has she been watching? People are turning up in their hundreds to help with the search. A centre has been set up to co-ordinate all the volunteers and so massive has been the response that the Salvation Army has set up a tea kitchen to provide them with all with hot drinks and snacks.

Methinks she underestimates the quiet efficiency of Police Scotland.
    Broho

HUTTON/CHRISTOBELL DISHING THE HATE Empty Re: HUTTON/CHRISTOBELL DISHING THE HATE

Post  Broho Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Has she forgotten that Madeleine was abducted overseas? That in itself was of massive media interest. What on earth would she have done under such circumstances far from home?

This poor little boy is receiving the best that Scotland's police have to offer and other supporting services. It is a huge story.

We are all hoping and praying for the best for him.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON/CHRISTOBELL DISHING THE HATE Empty Re: HUTTON/CHRISTOBELL DISHING THE HATE

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:55 am

More from Myths, with thanks to them and to Tigerloaf, whose comments are in red.

Tigerloaf:   Rosalinda / Rosalind / Linda Hutton is either an out and out liar or is so thick she does not actually know what she is talking about. I don't know which it is but it has to be one or the other.

She spent all her time on that ridiculous Sonia Poulton show (yes the presenter woman who had a tanty and stormed off from Icke TV) telling us that she was all sweetness and light and that her expertise on the McCann case was based on fact and not on hate. Indeed she blatantly lied that she could defend everything she said and prove that the pros were the liars. She was shown up in that respect when she was unable to support anything she had said. She was shown to be a liar.

And still she continues to lie and post abusively about the McCanns and others. She simply cannot appreciate how abusive her lies are. Her continuous nasty comments prove she is nothing but scum.

Re: Missing Boy(3)in Edinburgh

Post Cristobell Today at 7:29 pm
       I suspect the McCanns have set a bench mark for cases of missing children. So too Casey Anthony. One of Gerry's oft used accusations against the PJ, is that they concentrated too much on himself and Kate instead of looking for the child. A very biased perspective imo, given Gerry's status of arguido, as statistics dictate that parents/family/friends must be eliminated first. That was the error in Madeleine's case I think, and may have been the result of political interference.

A very logical perspective IMO, and one any father would have were he actually to know that neither he nor his wife were involved in the disappearance of his daughter (a possibility which you dismiss out of hand because you seem to think you know better than the Scotland Yard experts and the Portuguse experts who have actually (unlike you) studied all the evidence and had the opportunity to speak to witnesses and check facts out with them. No amount of Googling that you may have done makes you (a complete and utter amateur) more expert than the police or can you not understand that? And your conspiracy theory about political interference, the same theory which the convicted liar, Amaral, uses is nothing more than guesswork. Not a shred of real evidence exists to back it up.

Incidentally, do you recall that on that Poulton show you claimed to "only be asking questions". Well you've demonstrated that to be a lie again because posting your (IMO misguided) opinion about Gerry McCann and then posting your conspiracy theory about political interference is not simply asking questions. It is propagating a theory, one which you cannot support with any evidence.

As for Casey Anthony, she did not report her daughter missing for 3+ weeks. If this little lad has been missing for longer, as it looking to be the case, then of course alarm bells should go off. As I am typing this, the news reports seem to have changed tone, especially as Mikaeel does not seem to have been at his nursery since before Christmas. That Casey Anthony got away with murder I think rests with the death penalty being on the table, something that must have troubled the jurors.

So you think you know better, Ms Hutton, than the jury who unlike you actually sat through the trial and heard all the evidence. You dismiss their considered verdict as the woman simply her getting away with it. Do you not understand how that makes you sound? You have a serious problem with accepting the rule of law don't you? You simply cannot bear that this woman was found not guilty in a court of law because that doesn't fit your preconceptions about her.

I think the police have learned lessons from previous cases. They are fully aware of the way in which the developing case is being scrutinized by the press and the public and the way in which a case of this nature can create a media storm. As yet, we have heard very little, if anything, from the mother and the family. By contrast, within 48 hours of Madeleine's disappearance, the phone lines between Team McCann and the world's media were smoking hot. Priests and lawyers had been demanded and were on hand to assist the devastated family, as too were all their family, friends and bridesmaids - there may even have been T-shirts.

Once again you show your hateful personality and style of writing there. Either you are extremely ignorant and have added the bit about the T-shirts being available within 48 hours because it was in your view true or you have deliberately lied about the matter for the hateful effect you know it would cause. It is not true and I challenge you to demonstrate me wrong on that matter. I know for a fact that you cannot but will offer the challenge so that people can see that I am being fair. Did you lie deliberately about it or are you actually ignorant of the facts?

Looking back on the Karen Matthews case and the case of Tia Sharpe, there were press camped outside the homes of the victims and the neighbours were giving their tuppence worth. I am not sure how soon the candlelight vigils began. That the crowds are not gathering, may of course be the inclement weather but there seems to be a change in the way the case is being handled, almost as if the police are ticking boxes. Just my opinion.

Well your opinion is as usual about as much use to the people who matter in the case (the police and the family) as a wet kipper slapped in their faces. You speak either from a position of ignorance or hate as is your normal style. You are even suggesting that the crowds of local people who have been interviewed (many of them named) and who have spent every possible hour searching with the police for the child simply don't exist. Those who are not ignorant and hateful consider searching to be more vital than vigils at the moment. Your kind of opinion is, to put it bluntly, garbage as it's neither close to the truth nor does it match what people can see for themselves on their televisions.

To use a term I read recently in a detective novel whose central character was Edinburgh based, "You are talking shite!" But everyone who saw you rocking back and forth on the end of your Sofa on your Icke TV performance and blathering on about your being called a hater will know that is nothing new.

ps It is very significant that Hutton refers to the Matthews case as the "Karen Matthews" case. It shows she is more interested in the parent than the child who was actually missing, Shannon. An interesting slip of the fingers there. (IMO).

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:46 am

Two good posts on Hutton from Myths, with thanks.

Of course have learned lessons from all of these cases - and all the ones that preceded them. Susan Smith, and Jon Benet Ramsey, and Adam Walsh, and Megan Kanka, and so on.

The recent Scottish case is not the first time that a parent lied that a child was abducted. Casey Anthony is not the first person that the police couldn't prove a case against beyond a reasonable doubt. The McCanns are not the first parents to face accusations, nor the first to face a media onslaught.

And of course, over time it's become clear statistically that it's likely an abductor was someone close to the child... the point is that you focus on a suspect and clear them... or charge them.... neither of which Amaral was able to accomplish.

At least the Florida cops had enough evidence to get Casey Anthony charged.
    And this from Tigerloaf:
    The truth is that Rosalind / Rosalinda / Linda / Cristobell Hutton is a silly old bint with too much time on her hands and nothing worthwhile to do with it. There are quite a few of them like her out there commenting blithely on things that don't actually have anything to do with them.

She has this notion that her Googling and reading a few news reports makes her some kind of criminal investigative expert. She is no such thing. She is a busybody who would have spent her time in the past (now that she has nobody to actually look after) peering out of the net curtains and gossiping over the backyard wall.

The kind of tittle tattle and guesswork about what is happening in these cases that she indulges in is exactly the same as I remember old women indulging in about their neighbours and relatives in the past. Society has moved on and now allows these old biddies to speculate and guess and slander/libel people who live in other places as well as their own streets and also allows them to spread this tittle tattle widely too. Just because she posts it on a forum page which can be read anywhere doesn't make it any more true than the kind of gossip the old women of the past used to revel in.

Her supposed fame as an authoress (in reality she has one miserable autobiographical tome of self pity and delusion to her name) has meant that other rather stupid people have bought into her fictions about these crimes which she has no genuine knowledge of. It is just a pity that Hutton is unable to back up any of her fictitious claims in the way she boasted she could. She showed what a fraudulent liar she was by chickening out of giving any evidence for her claims but that wasn't even noticed by the cretins who bow down to her. Her lack of self-awareness, lack of rigorous research and the adulation she enjoys from the cretinous masses are all perfect examples of the poor standards of the UK education system over the years.

All these people with their gossip and idle speculation based on rumour and bad research (which they think amounts to proper detective work in their deluded way) simply remind me of Gracie Field's protege, Norman Evans and the later incarnation of his old female character in the guise of Ada (Les Dawson).
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON/CHRISTOBELL DISHING THE HATE Empty TIGERLOAF COMMENTS FURTHER ON CHRISTOBEL/HUTTON

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Has Rosalind / Rosalinda / RV / Linda / Cristobel Hutton managed to reply to this rather thorough demolition of her ridiculous notions or as usual has she just ignored it because she is unable to answer?

http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.co.uk/ ... sters.html

We all saw Hutton lie on the Icke TV disaster where she rocked on the arm of the sofa and ermed and ahhed through one lie after another and later refused to explain why she lied.

We have all seen the many reports of people stating that she lied about /over-played the allegations she made in her self pity book about her childhood. And she has never responded to these reports with any credible answers.

Now her delusions and inventions about the McCann case have been totally exposed and I wonder will she feign ignorance of the comments again? Will she once again just blunder on and repeat the same delusional lies even though they have been soundly demonstrated to be such?

The truth is that she has no coherent response to any of the direct challenges to her exaggerated flights of fantasy. Even though on blog TV she publicly stated that she would be able to show the Pros were wrong 100 times over she failed to even offer a single example of them being wrong about her claims. She is a busted fraud.

Anyone who continues to believe a single thing she says about the McCann case in light of the article linked to above and her failure to respond to it in a mature and intelligent way is simply hanging onto the apron strings of a very bitter and deluded woman.
    HUTTON/CHRISTOBELL DISHING THE HATE RA_Journo_sm
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Linda Hutton Brilliant as always Warren I did think it was somewhat bizarre, didn't take more than a cursory look at the time so thanks for the review! Her pro mccann propaganda spreads far and wide, she hasn't just sold her soul to the devil she's entwined with him. For the mccanns and their ilk, they have had no choice but to carry on this facade, this creature entered into it willing with her tongue hanging out.

sounds like mutton's stoned again  geek 
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Or worse.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Broho wrote:Or worse.

Indeed. The fact that Hutton is clearly a liar calls into question the veracity of the misery-memoir that she wrote about her treatment at the hands of Catholic nuns.
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:17 pm

More than likely a huge dose of fantasy injected into it. It would have been too boring otherwise.

Come to think of it she does seem reality challenged, full stop. Must be the weed.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Broho wrote:More than likely a huge dose of fantasy injected into it.  It would have been too boring otherwise.

Come to think of it she does seem reality challenged, full stop.  Must be the weed.

Yes Hutton is definitely reality challenged. It wouldn't surprise me if her claims against the nuns were a pack of lies... I seem to remember that her attempt to sue the Catholic church failed. I think the weed and perhaps her wig is a bit too tight and is cutting off the blood supply to her brain which may account for her being such a fantasist.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:
    Broho wrote:More than likely a huge dose of fantasy injected into it.  It would have been too boring otherwise.

Come to think of it she does seem reality challenged, full stop.  Must be the weed.

Yes Hutton is definitely reality challenged.  It wouldn't surprise me if her claims against the nuns were a pack of lies... I seem to remember that her attempt to sue the Catholic church failed.  I think the weed and perhaps her wig is a bit too tight and is cutting off the blood supply to her brain which may account for her being such a fantasist.
    She has a brain? You call that load of stinking mush a brain?  lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:29 pm