A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS

Sykes
    Sykes

A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS Empty A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:12 pm

Here's my starter.  Thanks to another forum for this.  Sykes

A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS F6c25fd36e14e8d73d501c15bb950110d9f501499f6ad80d45eabd61f58e9205
    Broho

A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS Empty Re: A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS

Post  Broho Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Totally love that.  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS Empty Re: A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS

Post  coco Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Maybe this place can help Gonzo ?

A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS Shit_Creek
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:44 pm

Lol, great stuff folks !
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:Lol, great stuff folks !
     We await your offering with keen anticipation, Rachel.  It can be anything that is funny, daft, taking the p*ss, silly, feel free to indulge yourself.  Sykes   Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Sykes on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:02 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:Lol, great stuff folks !
     We await your offering with keen anticipation, Rachel.  It can be anything that is funny, daft, taking the p*ss, silly, feel free to indulge yourself.  Sykes   Laughing Laughing 

Will do, just going to go and have a look round for something now!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:38 pm

A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS Attachment
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:07 am

A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBRUXNoE1cR3GHFH_GYwYX0gRcFOUQjbmdxuwiW2u2uM1uR_i8 A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkrEozzHOjQSZNzhSk3XPGIxESxj4j_fNPJXpSrEU6cQuAV4a_5QA LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrjlD7nw8tSL57Y4Dw8cBG_6OHqW20ohCV18p_79pjtvOceNHaA LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS Stock-vector-green-fat-troll-with-smiley-white-avatar-81990055
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:22 pm

Not a picture, but hope you enjoy

Garage Door

The boss walked into the office one morning not knowing his zipper was down and his fly area wide open. His assistant walked up to him and said, 'This morning when you left your house, did you close your garage door?' The boss told her he knew he'd closed the garage door, and walked into his office puzzled by the question.

As he finished his paperwork, he suddenly noticed his fly was open, and zipped it up. He then understood his assistant's question about his 'garage door.'

He headed out for a cup of coffee and paused by her desk to ask, 'When my garage door was open, did you see my Hummer parked in there?'

She smiled and said, 'No, I didn't All I saw was an old minivan with two flat tires..

Some of you are from pfa2. Great forum that and at times lots of fun.
    Do you rememeber the strong right arm thread? Gawd, they made me laugh

And do you remember the Urban Dictionary thread? It was so funny. I often refer to Urban Dictionary these days if I want to know what the low lifes, some place in the World, make of a name or a word. LOL !

Some very humerous peeps there. Some of the threads were hilarious, yet serious. A brilliant combination ... but then there were some mighty brains in there too. The Daily Telegraph said it was the forum for intellectuals, and they got it right.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:11 am

A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS 51JFuoy9HvL
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:52 pm

lol! 
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:55 pm

Once again not a picture, but Exquisite British Humour

The train was quite crowded and, a  U.S. Marine walked the entire length looking for a seat,
    but the only seat left was taken by a well-dressed, middle-aged, French woman's poodle.

The war-weary Marine asked, 'Ma'am, may I have that seat?'
    The French woman just sniffed and said to no one in particular.  'Americans are so rude.
    My little Fifi is using that seat.'

The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat left was under that dog.  
    'Please Ma'am.  May I sit down?  I'm very tired.'

She snorted, 'Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!'
    This time the Marine didn't say a word; he just picked up the little dog, tossed it out the train window, and sat down.

The woman shrieked, 'Someone must defend my honour!  This American should be put in his place!'

An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up, 'Sir, you Americans seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing.
    You hold the fork in the wrong hand.
    You drive your cars on the wrong side of the road.
    And now, Sir, you have thrown the wrong bitch out of the window'.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:19 pm

lol! lol! lol! 

Love it, Sadie!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:19 pm

lol! 
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:25 pm

THE WIFE FROM HELL

A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says, “I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir.”

The driver says, “Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60; perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating.”

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: “Now don't be silly, dear -- you know that this car doesn't have cruise control.”

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, “Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once!!?”

The wife smiles demurely and says, “Well dear you should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did or your speed would have been higher.”
    As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector, the man glowers at his wife and shouts, “Woman, why can't you keep your mouth shut?”

The officer frowns and says, “And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine.”

The driver says, “Yeah, well, you see, officer, I had it on, but I took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket.”

The wife says, “Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving.”

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his wife and barks, “WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??”

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, “Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?”

(I love this part scroll down)

“Only when he's been drinking officer!”
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:22 pm

LOL, I like that one!  Very Happy 
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:23 pm

lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:26 am

A LIGHTENING OF THE GLOOM, CARTOONS, FUN AVATARS Please-make-the-stupid-people-shut-up

The pic here has been deleted as the forum it came from no longer seems to exist. Sykes

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:21 pm

I feel for that cat.  Laughing 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:41 pm