A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

THE LATEST IN SADISTIC POSTING BY THIS EVIL WOMAN

WM3
    WM3

THE LATEST IN SADISTIC POSTING BY THIS EVIL WOMAN Empty THE LATEST IN SADISTIC POSTING BY THIS EVIL WOMAN

Post  WM3 Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:07 pm

The Daily Profiler
    Hosted by The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
    THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2011
    Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Why Madeleine McCann is Likely Dead

No one likes to think of an abducted child as being dead, least of all the parents. Even detectives on a case hold out hope that a kidnapped juvenile will be found alive and returned home to his or her family. Police officers deal enough every day with sad endings and they cross their fingers and hope that this time, they will save a child's life, not find her skeleton in the weeds along the side of a road. They would like to triumphantly reunite the child with her parents, not knock on the door and deliver the dreaded message to the poor mother and father.

But, then there is reality. Most stranger abductions don't end well unless you stop them in progress. Unfortunately, the statistics out there on child abduction are vague and distorted. In spite of stranger child abduction being a major fear of parents the world over, it is hard to the actual facts on the issue. Here are the only bits I could find on the statistics:

115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. (These crimes involve someone the child does not know or someone of slight acquaintance, who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.)

40% of children in stereotypical kidnappings are killed.
    4% of children are never found.
    79% kidnappings are carried out by strangers and 21% by acquaintances.
    In 46 percent of non-family abductions, the child was sexually assaulted.Of abducted children who are ultimately murdered, 74 percent are dead within three hours of the abduction

Okay, so what do we actually have here? Of the 115 stereotypical kidnapped children, a good portion of these are pre-teens or teens that sex predators took and killed or enslaved as their little wives. A bunch are babies that some women wanted to pretend were their own. Some of these children were found quickly, within hours, and were saved from a worse fate. Some were kidnapped by a close acquaintance who was angry with the family for some reason.

Very few are toddlers or little girls from ages three to five. There seem to be no exact statistics on the age of the children abducted, by whom, and what happened to them. So, in lieu of finding these, I put out a challenge to the folks that believe statistics support Madeleine McCann being alive. I asked people to give me the names of little girls who had been abducted by total strangers who were found alive after months or years. So, far I have had only one name given to me; Tara Burke, a toddler who was found alive ten months after she was abducted by a sexual predator duo. This crime was 29 years ago in 1982.

I can, however, name little girl after little girl who was abducted by a stranger and was found dead in the following days, weeks, months, or years. But, so far, I have only been given the name of one child victim over a period of three decades who was found alive. I am sure there are a few more but the point I am making is there are incredibly few of these cases with a "happy ending" in comparison to little abducted girls who have been murdered by their kidnappers. Yes, a few preteen and teen girls have been found alive after being abducted: Jaycee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, Natascha Kampusch - these girls were kept as sex slaves and were at an age the rapist viewed them as "young women" who should enjoy being taught sex techniques and could learn how to please the captor. Little three-year-old girls like Madeleine McCann are not going to do well in the "girlfriend" department and will lie there and cry and scream. Little girls are raped and murdered almost 100% of the time. Sad but true.

Therefore, if Madeleine McCann was indeed kidnapped by a stranger, there is very little possibility she was alive even three hours later. Does that mean a truly good tip should be ignored that points in the direction that she is alive and held captive somewhere? Of course not. She could be the one in whatever high number that wasn't murdered. But, detectives have to be realistic when it comes to using resources. They can't waste millions of dollars and massive hours of manpower running down ridiculous sightings and unlikely scenarios.

Likewise, Gerry and Kate McCann should tell donators that, although they hope Madeleine will be the miracle child recovered alive this decade, they recognize the chances of that happening are very, very slim. Then, if people want to contribute to finding a perpetrator who might have taken Maddie and killed her (to get justice and save other little girls), they can do that. If they want to give money in spite of the horribly poor odds of finding Madeleine alive, this is their choice. But the McCanns should tell the truth and donators should know it.

The McCanns, if they didn't have anything to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and want to find her and who took her, they ought to be using donations to look for a dead child in Praia da Luz buried in someone's backyard.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
    What a sadistic, evil-minded creature she is. Her sickening post shows her up for what she is, a depraved, money-grabbing, travesty of a human being. So, the McCanns should start digging up gardens in Praia da Luz? They should stop trying to find their child, they should admit that pat brown, soi-disant criminal profiler, who gets it wrong every time, is the only one to believe? One day she will go too far - may that day come sooner rather than later.
    WM3
    WM3

THE LATEST IN SADISTIC POSTING BY THIS EVIL WOMAN Empty Re: THE LATEST IN SADISTIC POSTING BY THIS EVIL WOMAN

Post  WM3 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:05 pm

I wonder how brown lives with herself? What does she see in the mirror each morning? What do her 'friends', relatives, even children think when she can be so cruel. I quote a couple of passages from the item linked below:

A tale of two mothers
    A few days ago, Pat Brown posted photos of a cosy mother-daughter session she had enjoyed. It was what she described as their annual Christmas cookies making tradition. Chillingly, Brown chose the very same day to blog that if Kate McCann wanted to find her daughter, she should return to Praia da Luz and start digging up people's gardens...

Post Script
    Re canceling Christmas, it is perhaps telling that Pat Brown claims to have done precisely this following a tragic incident involving her daughter, some kittens and a tumble dryer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WM3
    WM3

THE LATEST IN SADISTIC POSTING BY THIS EVIL WOMAN Empty Re: THE LATEST IN SADISTIC POSTING BY THIS EVIL WOMAN

Post  WM3 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:37 pm

I cannot believe that a woman, a mother, can be so evil as this creature is. She is a disgrace to the 'gentle sex'; I doubt if she has ever said anything kind to anyone, let alone her own children. After all, she did cancel Christmas for her own daughter, didn't she? An unfeeling apology for a human being. Be sure that what you wish on others will, one day, come back to haunt you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A comment on the above:

I am beyond speechless. Apart from David Bret, I have never come across anyone who wished someone to die. This isn't the same as hoping for the death penalty for someone who has been found guilty in a trial. This is wishing another human being to die.

I don't care who she says this about. I would never wish anyone to die. Okay so Casey Anthony may have gotten off with murder but that is the concern of the US judicial folks.

It's just another insight into the workings of her mind.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Read more here. This is sickening beyond belief.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In case you wonder what is going on, brown is stalking an UK MP, Louise Mensch, who DARED to call her a ghoul and block her on twitter. Well, having read her tweets I reckon Ms Mensch was exactly right in her description.

And here, from another forum:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    @
    @SueEvison @LouiseMensch Why does this Ms. Mensch think I am wishing Maddie #McCann dead? Surely, being a politician she can read properly?

Is she drunk? She has just imagined Madeleine McCann lying in pieces in a freezer - what else does she think she's doing besides wishing her dead?

She has already declared her stated aim is to dig up gardens in PDL - can't she remember what she has written from one day to the next?

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    I support the Death Penalty. Does that make me a ghoul, too? @LouiseMensch #Mensch #CaseyAnthony #JoranvanderSloot #ProfilerPatBrown #McCann

Even worse - it makes her a vigilante, a lynch mobber, as she seems to think she is entitled to execute people without trials, or any of that boring 'evidence' stuff.

She is coming unglued today; her total lack of respect for the rule of law is becoming very clear.

I hope that, as she is blatantly libelling one of the UK MPs that any chance she might think she has of being allowed to enter the UK is removed and she is put back on a plane to anywhere but here.

More:

Wonder how long the old biddy has been on the bottle today? She hasn't stopped tweeting all day. At this rate something will explode - take your choice as to what, liver, kidneys, BRAIN????
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:09 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    If I were the #McCann s & I thought my daughter was alive & being raped daily, I'd sure be pissed Scotland Yard was taking their sweet time.
    6 minutes ago

What an evil bitch she is. No humanity in her.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:41 pm

It would seem that a remark re Madeleine McCann - that she was 'a gift that keeps on giving' has been used before re Caylee Anthony:

Pat Brown thought she had found another "Gift that keeps on giving" until Dr Phil froze her out.
    It's obvious where her priorities lie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... honys.html

Oddly, I vanished out of the front of the show and appeared for just a couple of statements in the middle of the panel discussion. I was none too happy considering the effort it took me to fly to California and back for no pay

Dr. Phil should have been ashamed of putting these people on his show, he should have been ashamed that he staged this event, and the Anthonys should have been ashamed to show their faces in public again. But, hey, there's money to be made, so the hell with decency, right? Caylee may be dead, but she's a gift that keeps on giving, and Casey and those people who created her, and all the rest of the morally bankrupt parasites, keep on receiving.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:16 pm

she wrote the book on being a morally bankrupt parasite

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:19 pm