A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

A CHRISTMAS WISH FROM KATE AND GERRY

Sykes
    Sykes

A CHRISTMAS WISH FROM KATE AND GERRY Empty A CHRISTMAS WISH FROM KATE AND GERRY

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am

A CHRISTMAS WISH FROM KATE AND GERRY Messag11
    Sykes
    Sykes

A CHRISTMAS WISH FROM KATE AND GERRY Empty Re: A CHRISTMAS WISH FROM KATE AND GERRY

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:45 am

And the forkers are already at it - this moronic half-wit is about as deluded as they can get.

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
    @PhilipIndigo If I remember correctly so was last year's message signed only Kate #McCann T separation obviously had had already taken place.
    benita
    benita

A CHRISTMAS WISH FROM KATE AND GERRY Empty Re: A CHRISTMAS WISH FROM KATE AND GERRY

Post  benita Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:01 pm

injustice....cowpat has started a thread with kates Christmas wish soley to take the piss ...its lower than a snakes belly on there nothing but lows lifes  and full of evil Evil or Very Mad 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:14 pm

benita wrote:injustice....cowpat has started a thread with kates Christmas wish soley to take the piss ...its lower than a snakes belly on there nothing but lows lifes  and full of evil Evil or Very Mad 

UK Justice should hang their heads in shame to allow this

Kate and Gerry McCann probably have much better things to do than reading fora, but if you happen to be reading this Kate and Gerry .... wishing you a peaceful Christmas and every hope for 2014.

Rachel.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:20 pm

I've just had a look at that disgusting thread on the UK "Justice" forum ... started by Commander CowPat and the paedophile supporter Wonderfulspam has joined in with the hatred.

Are you going to allow this thread to stand, John Lamberton? Any decent forum would quicklu delete such hatred and ban the posters concerned.

Something tells me that this will not happen, though.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Post Cristobell Today at 6:42 pm

marconi wrote:
    Whatever happened to Madeleine, parents guilty or not, again a terrible Christmas.All of the Christmas of the rest of their life will be again a torture. I think that things will get worse and worse, their missing and their pain.
    Even the twins can not replace her.
    Death is irrevocable and unforgetable.
    How do the McCanns manage to survive?

That is something I have pondered over for many years Marconi, then I realised that I was looking at the situation from my own perspective, we probably all are. That is we wonder what our actions would be in that situation, and of course they would be the polar opposite of everything the McCanns have done thus far. We are judging them by our own standards, standards that they do not have. The guilt the should have felt, would have crippled most of us, but the McCanns were over it within a couple of days. Their lack of emotion has stood out like a sore thumb to most of us, there was nothing stoic about them, they loved the limelight, they were taking almost daily photocalls and making royal style at home with Kate and Gerry videos.

They are extreme risk takers, the libel trial against Goncalo Amaral was madness in its purest form, I almost feel sympathy for Isabel Duarte, can her career ever recover? The stress of the trial and the concurrent investigations of Scotland Yard and the PJ, would turn most people into quivering wrecks. They look rough, Kate especially, but they are still continuing with the lie. They may have contingency plans, a claim that any future trial would be prejudiced by all the publcity (even though they created it), or they may claim a conspiracy against them, who knows. I don't forsee any rioting in the streets (an example of Kate's grandiosity) and the swell of public support they have relied on thus far, is a distant memory.

I believe the only way they can behave as they do, is if they are completely without empathy or remorse, and when you begin to think of their characters on this level, it becomes evermore chilling.
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:43 am

I think it is a beautiful image and a lovely message.

I want to say "Thank you Kate" ... and I also want to send every good wish to you and all the family for Christmas and 2014

Sadie xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:06 pm