A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

HIDIHOHO JOINS FORCES WITH LIZARD TV (DAVID ICKE'S BARMY ARMY)

Sykes
    Sykes

HIDIHOHO JOINS FORCES WITH LIZARD TV (DAVID ICKE'S BARMY ARMY) Empty HIDIHOHO JOINS FORCES WITH LIZARD TV (DAVID ICKE'S BARMY ARMY)

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:29 am

Sonia Poulton Janine Bresnick would you be prepared to come on camera for The People's Voice - a new TV & Radio station I am part of - and say what you have said here? Please inbox me if you are interested and require further details. Many thanks.

Sonia Poulton I hear you Sylvia. lol love Lisa! haha This page definitely deserves a mention and I will see to it that it gets one. There is consistently excellent research on here. Well done to all involved. It's very forensic much of the stuff that comes on here. Oh and with regard the dogs...YES! Very keen to get in touch with their handler, anyone know how? I was given a number but it's unobtainable. thank you x
    6 hours ago · Edited · 5

Sue Prior Good Luck Sonia, looks great !!!
    6 hours ago · 3

Lisa Edington I think Lizzy Hideho Taylor, being the 'Boss' would be the best person to touch base with regarding contacts that she may have. Also there is so much information she would be willing to help you out with, files, videos etc. She truly is a bank of knowledge in this case Sonia. But she is 5 hours behind us, time wise, so I will be leaving her a link to your page for her to PM you. THIS IS FANTASTIC, thank you so much Sonia x
    coco
    coco

HIDIHOHO JOINS FORCES WITH LIZARD TV (DAVID ICKE'S BARMY ARMY) Empty Re: HIDIHOHO JOINS FORCES WITH LIZARD TV (DAVID ICKE'S BARMY ARMY)

Post  coco Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:40 am

a perfect match made in hell .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

HIDIHOHO JOINS FORCES WITH LIZARD TV (DAVID ICKE'S BARMY ARMY) Empty Re: HIDIHOHO JOINS FORCES WITH LIZARD TV (DAVID ICKE'S BARMY ARMY)

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:23 pm

What on earth is Sonia Poulton thinking of, joining forces with the forkers and Icke loonies?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:59 am