A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

IS BEING VIRTUALLY ILLITERATE A BADGE OF HONOR FOR THE ANTIS?

Sykes
    Sykes

IS BEING VIRTUALLY ILLITERATE A BADGE OF HONOR FOR THE ANTIS? Empty IS BEING VIRTUALLY ILLITERATE A BADGE OF HONOR FOR THE ANTIS?

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Kim Lawton Lets hope tje only evedence they have is on the mccanns and the press r to scared to print it they have been stung once 4 wat i c was the truth at the time but mccanns dident like it  
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

IS BEING VIRTUALLY ILLITERATE A BADGE OF HONOR FOR THE ANTIS? Empty Re: IS BEING VIRTUALLY ILLITERATE A BADGE OF HONOR FOR THE ANTIS?

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Listen to this thicko from N1, what the Dickens is it on about? I just had a look on its FB page and it was complaining of suffering with heartburn. Probably a reflux of all the bile that it's spewing on N1:

Lorretta Lindsay Cole That's when they brought there money out and paid the top lawyers etc and bbc presenter £70k to be on there side even he said there pose to best couple as he followed them everywhere but then again he would say that if he was having £70k all the time ..
    coco
    coco

IS BEING VIRTUALLY ILLITERATE A BADGE OF HONOR FOR THE ANTIS? Empty Re: IS BEING VIRTUALLY ILLITERATE A BADGE OF HONOR FOR THE ANTIS?

Post  coco Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:55 pm

confused 
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:Listen to this thicko from N1, what the Dickens is it on about?  I just had a look on its FB page and it was complaining of suffering with heartburn.  Probably a reflux of all the bile that it's spewing on N1:

Lorretta Lindsay Cole That's when they brought there money out and paid the top lawyers etc and bbc presenter £70k to be on there side even he said there pose to best couple as he followed them everywhere but then again he would say that if he was having £70k all the time ..
    Illiterate, ignorant and incoherent.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Agreed, darth. Here's a barely-literate nasty from hoho's gaff:

Sadie Rodgers

What if there was a tapas 10 that was also doing the same,,so that he could join in the frolics,,I mean chat,but if it got out it could have been more scandalous and he could also have lost his kids if the wife found out,,just trying to understand why so many ppl are defending each other,,is it a case of you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours,plus if that person was doing the same his kids were a bit further away so he couldn't use the (it was just like sitting in your back garden card),just a thought

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:17 pm