A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - DESPERATION AND DENIAL

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - DESPERATION  AND DENIAL Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - DESPERATION AND DENIAL

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:03 am

It has been an interesting and in some way quite a funny week. The papers have printed up loads of items on the McCann case which have sent the haters into paroxysms of rage. At the same time they have shown symptoms of imbecility, rampant paranoia and total denial. We have, for example, had the ones who reported the Find Madeleine fb page as a scam, especially after some of them were shown the door when trying to post on there. We have had that well-known has-been profiler, Bushmeat Pattie (whoever dreamed up that nickname should get a medal!) rubbishing the PJ, SY and others, only to be shot down in flames by a rational poster. The Harlow Hounder. aka Tony Bennett, popped on to post his penn'orth and backstab Amaral, who is making gurgling noises on TV and still claiming the McCanns harmed Madeleine. And that clown Birch is still banging on about Murat's garden and making totally farcical claims about '4 international experts' who agree with him. On the Controversy sites - I am not sure any longer who is who on them - posters are laying into each other with accusations and the usual less than clean language. On Justice, the bannings of anyone who doesn't toe the Party Line continue as does the influx of trolls. Twitter is ablaze with arguments, insults and threats - so all is as usual on there. The desperation of the anti-McCann trolls is now frantic; I love the suggestion that the parents wouldn't dare to enter Portugal - oh, dear, someone should have done their homework as at the very moment that comment was posted, the McCanns were in Libson liaising with both police forces and asking to be included in the search. Oh, and for the idiot who asked where Lisbon in, it just happens to be the capital city of Portugal. As their desperation grows so they sink further and further into the mire; their posts are being monitored, facebooks read, emails looked at etc, so one can assume they are on a hiding to nowhere. I wonder what will happen and how they will cope with the news when/if Madeleine is found alive - after all they want her dead, don't they, so the parents can be punished? Will their brains - if they actually have any - fail to function? I just hope they don't go after some other poor parents with the venom they have pursued the McCanns.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 pm