A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

KATE AND GERRY ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT SUSPECTS

Sykes
    Sykes

KATE AND GERRY ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT SUSPECTS Empty KATE AND GERRY ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT SUSPECTS

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:52 pm

http://www.theportugalnews.com/

Reports - Portuguese police have excluded Madeleine's parents as suspects
    1 hour 19 minutes ago
    A report from state broadcaster RTP has this evening stated that Kate and Gerry McCann have been excluded as having had any involvement in the disappearance of their daughter.
    Admin
    Admin

KATE AND GERRY ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT SUSPECTS Empty Re: KATE AND GERRY ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT SUSPECTS

Post  Admin Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:57 pm

yet the anti brigade do not seem to be able to accept what the reports say.
    Sykes
    Sykes

KATE AND GERRY ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT SUSPECTS Empty STATEMENT FROM KATE AND GERRY McCANN

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:17 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign?hc_location=timeline

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
    35 minutes ago
    We are very pleased that the investigation to find our missing daughter Madeleine has officially been reopened in Portugal. We hope that this will finally lead to her being found and the discovery of who is responsible for this crime.

We once again urge any member of the public who may have information relating to Madeleine's abduction to contact the police in Portugal or the UK.

Please be patient and respect the work of the police as they endeavour to find the answers we so desperately need. In particular, we request that the media consider carefully Madeleine’s safety and the integrity of the investigation in their reporting.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Gerry and Kate McCann

Gerry and Kate will not be giving any comments regarding the progress of the investigation unless there is a significant breakthrough.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

KATE AND GERRY ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT SUSPECTS Empty Re: KATE AND GERRY ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT SUSPECTS

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:01 pm

Are you listening Bennett, Lizzie Taylor and all the people who have been jamming the Crimewatch phone lines and sending copies of PeterMac's libel-stuffed letter on? Those
    of you who have been posting threats of violence and spamming Madeleine's support page?

YOU GOT IT WRONG.
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:43 pm

YOU GOT IT WRONG.

Ooooopssssss!! They sure did. jocolor 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 pm