A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

CAN'T ANYONE GET ANYTHING RIGHT? SHOOT THE SHOOTER!!

Sykes
    Sykes

CAN'T ANYONE GET ANYTHING RIGHT?  SHOOT THE SHOOTER!! Empty CAN'T ANYONE GET ANYTHING RIGHT? SHOOT THE SHOOTER!!

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:00 am

The stupid a*se is at it again - I suppose he's feeling unloved, what with the spotlight elsewhere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Broho

CAN'T ANYONE GET ANYTHING RIGHT?  SHOOT THE SHOOTER!! Empty Re: CAN'T ANYONE GET ANYTHING RIGHT? SHOOT THE SHOOTER!!

Post  Broho Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:20 pm

What an insignificant little turd. Did the proctologist cancel his appointment last week?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

CAN'T ANYONE GET ANYTHING RIGHT?  SHOOT THE SHOOTER!! Empty Re: CAN'T ANYONE GET ANYTHING RIGHT? SHOOT THE SHOOTER!!

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:34 pm

I still can't get over the fact that that's his real nose not a comedy false nose.
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:35 pm

I wouldn't wish it upon anybody, but after what he has done to people, he is being naive imo NOT to expect some karma
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:32 am

Just catching up, after being away on holiday for a few weeks......that post is absolute bullshit! Apologies for the bad language, yet another lame excuse to create more havoc on those innocent people. But I guess with his flagging career he'll do anything for a bit of self publicity. Funny how the story DIDN'T appear in any newspapers.....
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:10 am

Davy Boy wrote:Just catching up, after being away on holiday for a few weeks......that post is absolute bullshit! Apologies for the bad language, yet another lame excuse to create more havoc on those innocent people. But I guess with his flagging career he'll do anything for a bit of self publicity. Funny how the story DIDN'T appear in any newspapers.....
    Interesting info, we have had two attempts recently to join us on here, both by someone whose name anyone who knows about brat will recognise, Evelyn Zumaya.  However the email address was a total giveaway, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as I have Evelyn's actual kosher email address, and I am sure she would have contacted me first to say she was joining us.  A week later I got a pm asking why this person had been activated and immediately banned.  This I ignored and so far there have been no more attempts.  I also made the two sections on him invisible to non-members at least for now.   I will probably open it up should he go off again, but just the thought that he can't get on here, and he can't read the threads gives me extreme satisfaction as does the fact that he has to go through me; payback time for his threats to me and others.   Sykes  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ETA   Oh forgot, we did get a pamgurney aka dillydoodles which I allowed for a bit then banned it as I am sure it was also him

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Ah, this now makes sense as to why I was unable to view the topic without logging on. It's not the first time he's pretended to be somebody else on a forum. He did the same thing on the Mario Lanza forum, aswell as couple of others. He's pathetic.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Nice one, Sykes. I must admit that I'm not overly familiar with Bret but what I have read of him he sounds like a right tool.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Davy Boy wrote:Ah, this now makes sense as to why I was unable to view the topic without logging on. It's not the first time he's pretended to be somebody else on a forum. He did the same thing on the Mario Lanza forum, aswell as couple of others. He's pathetic.
     Only registered members can see the Bret forums or the Dragon's Den, sorry, Davy, forgot to warn you!  Smile
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:59 pm

He must be going even more nuts than usual. Great Job Sykes. lol! 
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:41 pm

No problem Sykes. I'd been away and was wondering what had happened.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:33 pm