A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

SEAN HYLAND - EVIL TROLL APOLOGIZES

Sykes
    Sykes

SEAN HYLAND - EVIL TROLL APOLOGIZES Empty SEAN HYLAND - EVIL TROLL APOLOGIZES

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Internet Troll Apologizes to McCann Family
    Posted on August 20, 2013 by fattassassin

An internet troll branded by the UK national press as “vile” has offered Madeleine’s family an apology after six years of abuse and libelous accusations. Sean Hyland last year told Kate and Gerry McCann that to ‘shut him up’ he would have to go to prison or be killed is now offering the family a full and unreserved apology for his behavior since Madeleine went missing in May 2007 from the Portuguese Algarve.

SEAN HYLAND - EVIL TROLL APOLOGIZES Laffinsean
    Sean ‘Mad-Dog’ Hyland as pictured in UK press

As well as threatening the McCann family and their children, Sean ‘Mad-dog’ Hyland has also gone after the McCann’s spokesman, Clarence Mitchell’s family including his eldest daughter. Since 2007 Hyland, 52, a steel worker now living in Scunthorpe, has orchestrated a torrent of abuse at Madeleine’s family which has incited violence and predatation of Kate, Gerry and their children, Sean and Amelie.

Hyland’s apology to the McCann family comes ahead of regional police forces in the United Kingdom questioning internet trolls in connection with threats made at Madeleine’s family and friends. Hyland expressed a desire to apologize to Madeleine’s family after admitting he probably didn’t know all the facts of her disappearance and accepted the threats and abuse he had published on-line about them has needlessly distressed them. In a condition with local police Hyland has stated he will no longer incite hatred towards Madeleine’s family.

Last week Merseyside police confirmed they had questioned two individuals in relation to threats directed at Kate McCann and public disclosure of Kate’s movements with Sean and Amelie on a Facebook page where members have openly discussed murdering Madeleine’s mother. The two were later released on police bail.

Humberside police would only confirm that a 52 year old man had been questioned in connection as part of ongoing investigation related to internet threats towards Kate McCann and additionally, threats made against Clarence Mitchell’s daughter and wife.
    Some good reading here, and accurate too.   http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

SEAN HYLAND - EVIL TROLL APOLOGIZES Empty Re: SEAN HYLAND - EVIL TROLL APOLOGIZES

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:18 pm

Glad to hear that this horrible, heartless pig has finally apologised for his actions.
    coco
    coco

SEAN HYLAND - EVIL TROLL APOLOGIZES Empty Re: SEAN HYLAND - EVIL TROLL APOLOGIZES

Post  coco Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:24 pm

that pic of him clutching his beer is a classic lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm

I'll say. What on earth did the University Lecturer see in him? (Or vice versa). lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:43 pm

coco wrote:that pic of him clutching his beer is a classic lol! 
    It just about sums him up doesn't it, coco. Foul Neanderthal cretin.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Broho wrote:I'll say.  What on earth did the University Lecturer see in him? (Or vice versa).  lol! lol! 
    Yes, I've heard a bit about this so-called Uni lecturer and her campaign against Kate and Gerry. I would have thought she was old enough and intelligent enough to have known better. Seems not.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Is this a wind up? Laffinthug apologises? The little liar. That thing is exactly what it looks like, an animal. Vanessa Sluming is exactly the same.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:
    Broho wrote:I'll say.  What on earth did the University Lecturer see in him? (Or vice versa).  lol! lol! 
    Yes, I've heard a bit about this so-called Uni lecturer and her campaign against Kate and Gerry.  I would have thought she was old enough and intelligent enough to have known better.  Seems not.
    Age and intelligence are no disguise for evil.
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:12 pm

darthvodka wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:
    Yes, I've heard a bit about this so-called Uni lecturer and her campaign against Kate and Gerry.  I would have thought she was old enough and intelligent enough to have known better.  Seems not.
    Age and intelligence are no disguise for evil.
    Too true darthvodka.

Sluming by name and slumming by nature.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:55 am