A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

IN THE SUN TODAY, FINALLY ....

Bosie
    Bosie

IN THE SUN TODAY, FINALLY .... Empty IN THE SUN TODAY, FINALLY ....

Post  Bosie Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:02 am

I won't post up the whole of the article but here is the relevant part:

Blogger David Bret, 57, has also targeted the McCanns with posts wrongly accusing them of being involved in Maddie's abduction — even accusing Kate of being involved in her death.

Seems they got most right, but NOT the age - shaved 10 years off the old perv.

Here is the link to read the full monty: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WM3
    WM3

IN THE SUN TODAY, FINALLY .... Empty Re: IN THE SUN TODAY, FINALLY ....

Post  WM3 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Bosie wrote:I won't post up the whole of the article but here is the relevant part:

Blogger David Bret, 57, has also targeted the McCanns with posts wrongly accusing them of being involved in Maddie's abduction — even accusing Kate of being involved in her death.

Seems they got most right, but NOT the age - shaved 10 years off the old perv.

Here is the link to read the full monty: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Read that this morning, fell about laughing. I wonder how long it will be before those people he's been hounding in the USA over the Valentino book they wrote get wind of it? I think they will splatter it, and him, all over the Internet. Good, he deserves all he gets!!!! He's worse than Pat Brown, at least she seems to have had the good sense to jump ship before the sh!t hit the fan.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:42 pm

And now this from the Affairs Velntino people he has traduced for over 2 years - they are in the USA, by the way:

Affairs Valentino

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2011

Don't Believe The Lies About Evelyn Zumaya or Affairs Valentino!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you, dear readers, scroll down to the end of the above linked article, you will find mention of someone oft referred to in this blog. The mention appears just below the photograph of the parents of a missing child, Madeleine McCann. As I have been defending myself from David Bret’s attacks on me and my work over the past two years, I was completely unaware of his blog involvement with the case of this missing child. I remember the tragic event of her disappearance when it occurred but I have not much other knowledge of the case. About two months ago someone sent me a link to Bret’s blog about this missing child. Quite frankly I was horrified.

The first thing that hit me was the “adult disclaimer” page on Bret’s McCann blog. Why, I thought, would a blog concerning a missing child require an adult disclaimer. Then I realized why…because David Bret was writing it! After all I had been the target of his signature brand of unholy perverse comments and images…and I knew them all very well. But I am a parent and a grand parent and I was sickened to think of how this had to be adding to this missing child’s parents profound pain. I could only imagine their grief and daily anguish not knowing the fate of their precious baby. And to have someone like David Bret “blog involved” in any capacity was an unthinkable horror.

I know what it feels like to have him attacking you…or worse…feigning to be such a god damn hero when he is in fact adding immeasurably to an already bad situation. Feigning to be the victim of his own generated hell, feigning he has contacts with Scotland Yard, feigning he is put out by any of this. He loves this…this is his manna…disorder and the pain of his victims.

My only question would be this one for David Bret: Since you write almost exclusively sexually referenced and highly depraved material, since you attack your critics with words of hate and slander and scatological reference, since you think it funny to mock my father’s death and my death, since you find it amusing and just to write about my private parts and personal hygiene, on and on…how in god’s name do you think it appropriate in any measure that you would run a blog devoted to a missing child? I find this very sick.

I think the most offensive new tactic of David Bret is to act like the victim in any of this. He is contacting Scotland Yard? For what…to tell them that he has been blatantly and publicly defaming innocent people online for years? To tell them that he willfully and without hesitation ruins the reputations of people who dare to criticize him or his work? To tell them he has posted lies upon lies online …lies that have caused and continue to cause tremendous suffering to his victims?

As I have written here before I once tried to go away and drop off of Bret’s hateful radar. It did not work. For the nearly one year I was silent he continued. He did so to keep my online presence a lesson in infamy. For this I now post and fight back. It is a question of math as I have pointed out before…exhausting math. Even last week as he pretended to critique my book he was writing heavy, sick sexual references about me….claiming I participated in a sexual act which I really had never heard of…I had to look it up. Won’t repeat it here. NO legitimate review of a book includes such matter!!

So KUDOS to the Sun reporters…they found out and I am pleased. They called his actions “immoral”. They are. And they called him a troll. I say perfect.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Coincidently the moment the Sun's mention appeared, David Bret’s blog attacking me and Hala Pickford was removed. It disappeared once before for about two days…after I sent the police to his home…I venture to bet it will be back up and abusing asap… But if David Bret is so very proud of what he writes and such an innocent victim in this horrible situation he generated and maintains…then why did he panic and hide the evidence? I think I know why...he feared I would contact the Sun and they in turn might take a look at his other blog…the one about those “Valentino women in the USA”…so he hid the goods. Well I have screenshots as I have said of every word…its not gone. And as the Google search mess about me and my book and my father is still contaminated by him…his foul blog is not forgotten. I do not have to remove my blog in the middle of the night to hide evidence as he did…I stand by every word on this blog and am proud of my defense of my reputation and my work.

“Anonymous from London” sent me the link to the Sun piece. Thank you very much. And I am on this.
    Expose David Bret.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:37 pm

A summing up of bret from a French facebook:

Anastasia Beaverhausen How proud he must feel to be despised so much. I mean its so sad that to create publicity for the trash and lies he writes he has to say awful, personal and slanderous things about people who question and doubt what he has written about the person they see as their icon. Bret has a mental problem which you already knew. All the things he accuses people of being are what he really is and examples of his fantasies he has. Its a justification to reassure him that its ok to be the way he is, so blaming someone else for being all the things he accuses them of being makes him feel that being the way he is ok. It all stems for being abandoned at birth and being unpopular and bullied at school etc. So it eats away at them and because their life isnt how they wanted it to be or like a normal persons they have to make up the life they want it to be. They live in a make believe world surrounded by people that dont exist and pretend to be loved when they are sad lonely and full of jealously. They also claim they know famous people again to make them feel important and popular because again they are alone and that way they think people will pay more attention to them. The famous people he has met have found him to be very creepy and unnerving and really couldnt wait to get away from him.. that I do know for sure. Their lives thrive on hatred, jealously and lies. He actually convinces himself that the things he says are true and it doesnt matter what you say to him he will try to convince you he is the person he says he is and will argue even though its blatantly obvious that he is lying. He has Pseudologia Fantastica. He really doesnt feel that he is doing anything wrong and he really believes that he is liked and respected. To be a good liar you have to have an excellent memory and Bret hasnt! Bret will say one thing and then say another and when questioned he then will say he never wrote that etc that it was someone else using his name. So you see Bret is an open book and his life and him are based on lies just like the trash he writes. Whatever happens to him it will be his own fault and hopefully his downfall. I wouldnt want to be a laughing stock like him! Thats probably one of the reasons why he doesnt go out as he has made such bad name for himself. He is frightened of his own shadow and a coward. He hates being ignored and loves to goad people so when they bite back he gets the chance to be as nasty and spiteful as he can. What a way to live full of hate and jealously such a sorry a pitiful way to be. Just shows how bitter and twisted he really is and mentally ill as well.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:52 pm

And still he posts his bile - this is the latest from the Affairs Valentine blog:

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2011

David Bret Writes Lies About Evelyn Zumaya
    Today David Bret’s blog attacking me is back…and his signature lie and hate-filled post is a vicious attempt to defend himself. How desperate can he be to claim that The Sun is confusing him with someone else? And he is now denying everything thing he wrote about me. I have plenty of proof that David Bret wrote a lot about me and my father…to which he refers. He was stuck on that subject for a long time…how many times do you think you called me “Daddy Gobbles” David Bret? And all the references to me drinking "embalming fluid", the new "playmate in heaven", the "dogs in the park", "keeping it in the family"?? My god...it was extreme. And no…a thousand times no…it was never funny.

Now I can not post the actual screenshots of these posts here on this blog…which most of my readers remember anyway. For even though Bret denies publicly he said these things, when I post the photos of his blog… he screams to Google that I am violating his copyright infringement. Which is, in fact, an admission he wrote it all anyway. But I do not lie. I have it all.

I have not received a phone call from The Sun and have not been interviewed by a reporter as of this posting. So he is wrong about that. But I do have a hard drive full of screenshots of his most heinous posts…which he has removed…and even those files of his other victims which they have sent me. These include the posts when he publicized my home phone number and maiden name on the world wide web…with a title saying “We’re Almost There Folks!”…that was last summer…and a post on his filthy blog of my father’s obituary only a few days after he passed away. These screenshots include all of Bret’s images of rotting corpses posted as my Dad and poems and ditties about me having sex with him and worse. No one would tolerate such abuse! He can not say this did not happen because it did.

These screenshots also include his posted pictures of me as a corpse...(he has used the same photos on his other blogs)... and written countless scenarios of my bloody death; anthrax, throat slitting, brains splattered. And oh the hundreds of times Death Bret has called me a “homophobic hag!” and then followed this with his battle cry.. “The only good homophobe is a dead one!” And then yes there was the recent blistering campaign by Bret and his hench men and woman…to convince the world I was once arrested for cocaine possession and that I suffer from dementia. All lies. Oh there is more believe me…I merely scratch the surface.

I save these screenshots as proof because Bret plays a very nasty shell game by removing posts and blogs…shuffling his sex and death libel about… here and there and then posting more lies saying he never said any of it. He pitifully suggests that all of that horrid material must have been written by someone else named David Bret. How stupid does he think his victims are…we save all of it. Even after posts are deleted..a court can subpoena Blogger or seize a hard drive to find proof.

Please believe nothing this man writes about me…or says about me. I write the truth. I will continue to defend myself and my work which is all I have ever done..and David Bret needs to stop playing with other people's lives. His victims are real people.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Bret'sbbook on Valentino is certainly going nowhere - 1,375,690 in Amazons Best Sellers' List: Valentino: A Dream of Desire

You would like to buy a copy? Here are the prices given on Amazon.

11 new from $2.69 34 used from $0.01

Now tell me, have any of you dear readers seen any of his books in the Top Ten? I thought not.

Other books'position on list:

Joan Crawford 213,134
    Rock Hudson 1,419,071
    Clark Gable 1,242,891
    Edith Piaf 822,489
    Diana Dors 225,644
    Errol Flynn 1,613,206
    Mario Lanza 357,672

I will end here, I see no reason to send you all to sleep.

lol!

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:54 pm

You been reading Amazon, Bosie? So that's the score for the famous author, is it? Deary me, quite less than top of the tree, would you not agree? And how long since he actually had a book published? lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:43 am