A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

LETTER TO BENNETT FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS IN PdL WHEN MADELEINE DISAPPEARED

Sykes
    Sykes

LETTER TO BENNETT  FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS IN PdL WHEN MADELEINE DISAPPEARED Empty LETTER TO BENNETT FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS IN PdL WHEN MADELEINE DISAPPEARED

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:32 pm

The story behind this comes from an anti McCan forum, the one Tony Bennett is NOT admin of *cough*; and was part of a section where the Great Conspirator was trying to tie in the Government and even the Royal Family with the McCanns.   Mr Edmonds is the nephew of Margaret Hodge, a minister in Tony Blair's Labor government.  Bennett claims he left Praia de Luz very suddenly as if he had been warned off about something.  It is also posited that there may have been a body on the private jet - no prize for guessing whose!  The posts are about 2 years old but if you have never read Bennett's drivel this is a good example.  Obviously from his reply Mr Edmonds was not impressed by Bennett.  

"Dear Mr Bennett,

"I am in receipt of your letter of 22 July regarding Madeleine McCann.

"I am sure you would appreciate that it would not be appropriate for me to comment too much, as we do not know each other, and I have no idea what your connection to the case is.

"However, I would also not want further conspiracy theories to fester by simply ignoring your letter.

"Therefore, I can confirm that whatever information I had (including some photos of my sons taken on the day Madeleine disappeared, which showed her in the background) was passed both to the police and to the McCanns at the time.

"Having been in Portugal at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and seen all of the events first hand, there is not one shred of doubt in my mind that the events as reported were correct.

"In fact one of the most terrible parts of this tragedy is that there are people out there who are questioning this, just adding further to the nightmare that the McCann family have suffered. I cannot imagine anything crueller.

"I’m afraid I won’t enter into further correspondence on this matter with you.

"Yours sincerely,

"Philip Edmonds"
    If you wish to read more about this attempt to prove more and more top people were, and still are, bring accused of involvement in the McCann case here is the link:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional information)
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

LETTER TO BENNETT  FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS IN PdL WHEN MADELEINE DISAPPEARED Empty Bennett shot himself in the foot again there

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:42 pm

This bit of meddling from Bennett backfired rather didn't it. Mr Edmonds' photos of Madeleine on 3rd May blow Deluded Dewi's execrable substitute child out of the water! Laughing 
    Sykes
    Sykes

LETTER TO BENNETT  FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS IN PdL WHEN MADELEINE DISAPPEARED Empty Re: LETTER TO BENNETT FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS IN PdL WHEN MADELEINE DISAPPEARED

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:This bit of meddling from Bennett backfired rather didn't it.  Mr Edmonds' photos of Madeleine on 3rd May blow Deluded Dewi's execrable substitute child out of the water! Laughing 
    Bennett is such a ridiculous little man, he is getting old and it shows. Who in their right mind argues with Mr Justice Tugendhat? Laughing 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

LETTER TO BENNETT  FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS IN PdL WHEN MADELEINE DISAPPEARED Empty Re: LETTER TO BENNETT FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS IN PdL WHEN MADELEINE DISAPPEARED

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:This bit of meddling from Bennett backfired rather didn't it.  Mr Edmonds' photos of Madeleine on 3rd May blow Deluded Dewi's execrable substitute child out of the water! Laughing 
    Bennett is such a ridiculous little man, he is getting old and it shows.   Who in their right mind argues with Mr Justice Tugendhat?  Laughing 
    Oh how I wish I could have been at the Royal Courts of Justice that day to see Bennett get his come-uppance! Laughing 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:41 am