A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

"WE ARE NOT A HATE SITE" - HoHo WHILE STILL UNDER THE INFLUENCE

Sykes
    Sykes

"WE ARE NOT A HATE SITE" - HoHo WHILE STILL UNDER THE INFLUENCE Empty "WE ARE NOT A HATE SITE" - HoHo WHILE STILL UNDER THE INFLUENCE

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:03 pm

Donna Durrant OMG that is brilliant. Print that as a flyer and send to SY and to the McCann's Manor house lol
    39 minutes ago · Like · 3

Dan Gleebitz Think she'd like that, Donna?
    38 minutes ago · Like · 1

Dan Gleebitz Hey Donna, Hotlips would be the only woman Gok Wank would make wear MORE clothes!
    37 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Ian Thesp What on earth is a "Skanger" the word alone has me laughing. Dan Eu de Cadaverine , cant beat it , got all my relations that a few years back , but theyve moved on to Eau de smell.
    36 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Donna Durrant I think she'd love it. In fact if I had money I'd commission that perfume to be made and go to personally spray her with it...in her eyes. Def agree about Gok...maybe a burka? lol
    36 minutes ago · Like

Dan Gleebitz LOL! Donna! Yes, A burka for Hotlips and a back to front balaclava for MrGerry.
    34 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Dan Gleebitz Just send her a can of RAID
    34 minutes ago · Like · 1

Ian Thesp So basically any justice depends on if our cops are crooks protecting other crooks or we have a system in place that will send them down.Kate may like that, only one set of stripey clothes to wear and no curtains to wash.
    32 minutes ago · Like · 2

Dan Gleebitz Ian, she could wash the bars!
    27 minutes ago · Like · 2

Dan Gleebitz She's used to propping the buggers up lol

Donna Durrant Skanger: from Urban Dictonary
    dublin slang - generally not the sharpest knives in the block,Their natural habitat is any corner at the side of any road in any town although they can also be found hanging around outside off licences in great numbers (or Tapas bars) Females generally have strawberry blonde curly shoulder-length hair dripping of grease; a complexion akin to that of the surface of the moon and are mostly called Lizbehhh (Elizabeth). Accessories include compulsory buggy for their compulsory child (or not lol).....
    I humbly apologise she is a (kinda) refined skanger lol
    3 hours ago · Like · 2

Donna Durrant At least she'll be safe from the attentions of the other inmates...
    3 hours ago · Like · 1

Dan Gleebitz We all know that too many judges are paedophiles and corrupt and so are Government and the police.
    They hold the strings.
    3 hours ago · Like · 2

Dan Gleebitz Donna!LOL!
    They could always use her to iron shirts on
    3 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1

Dan Gleebitz "a complexion akin to that of the surface of the moon "

LMFAO!!
    3 hours ago · Like

Ian Thesp Sounds like Bear Grizz could do with a gluten free. are you ok bear.
    3 hours ago · Like

Dan Gleebitz Glutton-free more like. What a gannet!
    3 hours ago · Like

Ian Thesp A Skanger. Cheers, she is a scouser like meself like , so with the Irish and Liverpool connection, an all da that is indeed what she is.

Donna Durrant Being Irish (and Catholic) myself I hate that they can even be associated with us. Yuk
    3 hours ago · Like

Dan Gleebitz Hey Ian, my ex was a POSH Scouser, from Wallesey, the Wirral
    3 hours ago · Like

Dan Gleebitz Mind, every morning I did have to buy a new set of wheels for the car.
    3 hours ago · Like · 2

Dan Gleebitz Usually off her
    3 hours ago · Like · 2

Dan Gleebitz lol
    3 hours ago · Like

Donna Durrant At least she wasn't selling minors Dan lol
    3 hours ago · Like · 1

Donna Durrant and not the Morris type either lol
    3 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1

Ian Thesp Yeh but over here we have two cathederals to spare Donna. If Anglican had of been the best way to go she would have had to have a meeting with the queen and not the pope.. Dan the Wirral folk, god bless them. Politicians, judges, doctors, authors,electronics. She never needed to steal your wheels, something else going on there. Unless you mean stealing your wheels, it was like she was trying to ground you etc
    3 hours ago · Like · 2

Dan Gleebitz Donna! LMFAO!!!
    3 hours ago · Like

Dan Gleebitz To be fair to her, Ian, she did leave most wheels on cars but... we NEVER ever had to BUY one single bog roll.

Vicki Knapton Im from wallasey dan never get bored of thievin scouser jokes...zzz lol
    3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Dan Gleebitz Well I knew them all too thanks to my ex! LOL!
    3 hours ago · Like

Dan Gleebitz MInd, she really did have sticky fingers. Every time, and I mean EVERY time we went anywhere, pubs, meetings, work, shops - wherever there was a toilet she would always come out with packs of bog rolls.
    3 hours ago · Like

Karen Oakley Did they serve soup in the Tapas bar? Today's special: long pig.
    3 hours ago via mobile · Like

Dan Gleebitz LOL!
    3 hours ago · Like · 1

Dan Gleebitz Double Gloucester Old Spot Cheese?
    3 hours ago · Like

Donna Durrant Should've served gruel get them all used to it lol
    3 hours ago · Like

Dan Gleebitz Aye - some nice scouse!
    3 hours ago · Edited · Like

Karen Oakley Dan, laughed myself into a coughing fit!
    No, Karen Oakley, it is me who is laughing fit to bust because you have just gone viral. Hello Lizzy, your favorite troll is here.
    Sykes
    Sykes

"WE ARE NOT A HATE SITE" - HoHo WHILE STILL UNDER THE INFLUENCE Empty Re: "WE ARE NOT A HATE SITE" - HoHo WHILE STILL UNDER THE INFLUENCE

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:42 pm

We aim to keep you up to date with all this, so here is another small but telling addition.  I do hope none of this upsets any of you; I am sure you will be pleased to know that all of this has already been sent to interested parties and the media.
    Louise Magill I don't think they are too hot on swinging, though
    2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Dan Gleebitz Hell would you want to er... with Gerry?
    2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Louise Magill lol, ewwww
    about a minute ago · Like · 1

Dan Gleebitz And humping Hotlips would be like screwing a folded deckchair

Carol Dewhurst We could have t shirts printed with anti McCann wording and wear those. So long as not slander/libel what can be done?
    I should explain that this latest outpouring of sick bile is because Gerry McCann is taking part in a triathlon to help raise money for Missing Children. When his wife announced she would be running in the London Marathon for the same charity, someone on HoHo's cesspit said she wanted to shoot Mrs McCann and there were plans like people wearing dog masks and attempts to try and run her off the race route. However, these plans came to naught, as the media found out and the police were alerted. Much later when this surfaced, HoHo said the shooting threat was 'just a joke'. Let us hope that some nut don't try and harm Mr McCann.
    Sykes
    Sykes

"WE ARE NOT A HATE SITE" - HoHo WHILE STILL UNDER THE INFLUENCE Empty Re: "WE ARE NOT A HATE SITE" - HoHo WHILE STILL UNDER THE INFLUENCE

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Quite unbelievable that this is what the deluded haters are planning to do if and when some scumbag is charged with abducting Madeleine McCann. Yes, as predicted, the Amaral supporters are going to DEFEND the scumbag. Mind you, I suppose it is par for the course, seeing how they defended Raymond Hewlett, a paedophile now deceased, and one of them hero-worships Myra Hindley.
    Ian Thesp Its bound to be a man.So I figure a number of us could stand outside the british court or wherever chanting "Wrong man, question Kate and Gerry McCann " or similar.And "Read the Portuguese police files" only way to counter such sly tactics.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:08 pm