A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

WARNING - YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE

Sykes
    Sykes

WARNING - YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE Empty WARNING - YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:07 pm

A Brit living in the UK was today jailed in the UK for posting up threats against the USA.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-22839359

Elliott targeted a tribute page to 17-year-old Caitlin Talley, a popular pupil at Warren County High, who had died in a car accident in October.

He also posted comments on the site of a 15-year-old girl who cannot be named.

Using a false name, he wrote on the RIP Caitlin Talley page: "My father has three guns. I'm planning on killing him first and putting him in a dumpster.

"Then I'm taking the motor and I'm going in fast. I'm gonna kill hopefully at least 200 before I kill myself. So you want to tell the deputy, I'm on my way."

He added: "I'm killing 200 people minimum at school. I will be on CNN."
    As you can see, bring resident in one country and post ing up threats in another country is not as safe as many totally deluded posters think.  And I would remind HoHo that, if she is a Canadian citizen, that makes her a Brit, and if she is a UK living in Canada she is still a UK citizen so she should really take note of what happened to this man, and also that her members do likewise.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:48 am