A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

HER VIDEOS

Sykes
    Sykes

HER VIDEOS Empty HER VIDEOS

Post  Sykes Fri May 24, 2013 11:01 am

If you want to have a bad time here is the link to her forum where you can view all the videos, and read the comments.

http://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccanncontroversy/HiDeHo4-Videos-1-253625

Here is a crit of one of them: http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/hideho-mccann-video-utterly-debunked-by-uk-justice-forum/

Sykes
    Sykes

HER VIDEOS Empty Re: HER VIDEOS

Post  Sykes Sun May 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Poster's comment on these videos:

i am confident that HIdeHO's lie-strewn rubbish will have been consigned to the "Cranks and Nutters" file at Grange HQ, along with the "dossier" from the Madeleine Foundation. As you say, SY are not stupid and will recognise these things for the rubbish that they are. I'm just annoyed that police resources may have been wasted on viewing them.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 30, 2013 5:14 pm

From Hounding of the McCanns, with thanks:

On My Oath, Never Again Will I Venture Near HoHo's Madeleine Videos!

I am still stunned the woman used a distressed child crying to enhance her video. Oh she has an apology written across the opening clip and advises you should turn the volume down. Turning it down did not subtract from the fact that a seriously distressed child was used for the video owners gain. www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCMNWg0fE5Y

I am curious to know where she got the soundtrack for the beginning of the video? Did she trawl the net for it? If she did, what kind of person does that? If she didn't, whose child did she use?

I also wonder if she gave any thought at all to the Grandparents of Madeleine? Did she even ponder on how distressing it would be to them if they should stumble across it? What about the little girl's siblings, don't they matter?

Realizing how low people will stoop to get their accolades has been an eyeopener for me, knowing it was a woman's doing, confirms the female of the species is more deadly than the male.

Oh, and despite searching, I cannot see in writing where the McCanns have given up the copyright to the pictures of their daughter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:38 pm