A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

DEBBIE BUTLER AND HER COURT CASE - THE ONE IN A 'HIGHER COURT'

Sykes
    Sykes

DEBBIE BUTLER AND HER COURT CASE - THE ONE IN A 'HIGHER COURT' Empty DEBBIE BUTLER AND HER COURT CASE - THE ONE IN A 'HIGHER COURT'

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:12 pm

From Myths with thanks.

Debbie Butler is an idiot - part 324
    Postby urcrazy » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:42 am

After months, nay years, of claiming to be taking myself, Rebecca, Wooly and several other twitter users to court for 'libel', she has finally posted something which proves she is in fact being taken to court herself.

She did this of her own free will, apparently to 'prove' that she had posted 'evidence' concerning our misbehaviour to three addresses. She posted a screenshot of the mail receipts, which show the building number and the postcodes.
    One is the postcode of Oxford County Court, which as I previously pointed out deals largely with financial matters.
    One is the postcode of a private address, which I believe to be the home of a very long-suffering family member.
    The remaining postcode is that of a court in London. Some may recall she recently claimed her case was moving to a 'higher court' in London.

IT'S THE PROBATE COURT!!

Yes, as long suspected, probate on her poor parents' estate cannot be settled until she has repaid the £18,000 she defrauded them of before buggering off to Spain to spend it.
    It would seem that long-suffering relatives are trying to sort this out. Butler will be made to pay the consequences if she cannot pay the money.

Meanwhile, she seems not to know that it's simple to find a building from a postcode, and really accurate if you are also helpfully provided with the building number.
    Personally I would like to see her brought to book for the cruel use of her partner's name to post her lies and her hateful rubbish about the McCanns and the Missing People charity. He's a vulnerable man who I'm pretty sure knows nothing about it.

Read more here .... ww.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&p=316527#p316527
    Sykes
    Sykes

DEBBIE BUTLER AND HER COURT CASE - THE ONE IN A 'HIGHER COURT' Empty Re: DEBBIE BUTLER AND HER COURT CASE - THE ONE IN A 'HIGHER COURT'

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:16 pm

urcrazy » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:00 am
    She must have been drunk when she posted the screenshot which proves her recent court appearances were a probate matter. Well, probate and fraud.

I was frankly pretty incredulous she did it! She's woven a web of lies to try to convince others she's taking people - 'McCann trolls' to court when:

a) she is the most infamous McCann troll ever
    b) she was convicted of fraud by abuse of position ON HER OWN ELDERLY PARENTS
    c) she almost certainly still owes the money she stole
    d) there is court action outstanding to try and retrieve it

Meanwhile she attends horse racing meets with her partner.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:01 am