A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

DAILY MIRROR: Madeleine McCann: Mum Kate 'really encouraged' by police progress in continuing search for missing daughter

Sykes
    Sykes

DAILY MIRROR:  Madeleine McCann: Mum Kate 'really encouraged' by police progress in continuing search for missing daughter Empty DAILY MIRROR: Madeleine McCann: Mum Kate 'really encouraged' by police progress in continuing search for missing daughter

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:40 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-really-5884879
    (Access this link to see video excerpt from Good Morning Britain)
    10:53, 15 June 2015
    By Anna Dubuis

Kate said she couldn't reveal details of the investigation but said there had been 'a lot' of progress in the last six months

Kate McCann has said she is "really encouraged" by the progress being made in the case of her missing daughter Madeleine.

Kate said she couldn't reveal details of the investigation but said there had been "a lot" of progress in the last six months.

Madeleine McCann was three when she went missing eight years ago from her family's holiday apartment in Portugal's Algarve.

Portuguese police closed their investigation in 2008 but the Metropolitan police launched their own inquiry three years later.

Kate said told Good Morning Britain: "Well obviously I can’t give any investigation details out but let’s just say we’re really encouraged.

"There has been a lot of progress in the last six months plus, last year.

"The co-operation between the UK and the Portuguese seems to be really good which is really positive for us and I can say there is progress being made.”

She was speaking from York where she is currently leading a 500-mile bike ride to raise £10,000 for a missing persons charity.

Speaking about the bike ride, Kate said: “I think it’s hard to resist a challenge when the cause is something that’s just so close to your heart.

"It’s inevitable I will be thinking of Madeleine and I think particularly when it gets tough, there will be the times when I’ll be saying ‘I’m doing this for Madeleine, I’m doing this for all missing children.”

DAILY MIRROR:  Madeleine McCann: Mum Kate 'really encouraged' by police progress in continuing search for missing daughter Kate-McCann
    Fundraising: Kate McCann is cycling 500 miles to raise money for a missing persons charity

Kate is leading 20 cyclists on the bike ride which started at Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh's landmark hill, on Saturday.

They are travelling through Newcastle, York, Nottingham and Northampton before finishing at the Tower of London on June 17.

To donate to Kate McCann's Cycle Challenge visit www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/
    Sykes
    Sykes

DAILY MIRROR:  Madeleine McCann: Mum Kate 'really encouraged' by police progress in continuing search for missing daughter Empty Re: DAILY MIRROR: Madeleine McCann: Mum Kate 'really encouraged' by police progress in continuing search for missing daughter

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:00 pm

Amelia Black please feel free to visit fb pg Good Morning Britain to air your view..wink emoticon x
    Members of Baulch's group - yes, that is Baulch of the Scrounge Fund - being incited to hatespam Good Morning Britain for featuring Kate McCann's heroic efforts to raise money for a genuine charity, which helps people. Unlike Baulch's fund, which gives money to a dirty, criminal ex-cop.

And they wonder why normal, decent people despise them!
    Sykes
    Sykes

DAILY MIRROR:  Madeleine McCann: Mum Kate 'really encouraged' by police progress in continuing search for missing daughter Empty Re: DAILY MIRROR: Madeleine McCann: Mum Kate 'really encouraged' by police progress in continuing search for missing daughter

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:39 am

From Myths with thanks.
    http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7820

Re: Kate McCann really encouraged by police progress
    Postby scoobydoo » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Are they speaking about Madeleine or amaral?

The trolls have done nothing to keep Madeleine from fading into obscurity. It is the McCanns who have campaigned and campaigned, and basically had to dance for the media to keep her in the public eye. The mccanns who campaigned to get the case reopened. All the likes of Leanne baulch have done is piggy back on the case of madeleine McCann for their own little bit of associated glory. And exactly who do they think they are to announce they won't tolerate unanswered questions. Mind readers since they seem to be stating there are unanswered questions, the police as they seem to think they have a right to be answered, a bunch of internet knuckle draggers perhaps?

As for amaral, no one cares. So what if he appeals. The important thing is not the money but stopping his lies. Guess what trolls? The publishers and broadcasters are not appealing which means no one is going to publish his work again. Its not financially worth it, especially as the trolls handed it out for free!  
    It's noticeable that Baulch and co are ignoring the complete failure of Morais' latest We Love Gonzo petition in Portugal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:03 pm