A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

BENNETT NOW DISSING POULTON

Sykes
    Sykes

BENNETT NOW DISSING POULTON Empty BENNETT NOW DISSING POULTON

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:55 am

Tony Bennett Yesterday at 7:54 pm

BlueBag wrote:The jury is still out on Sonia for me.

I think we should wait until she actually does something.

Er, she has...

1...given a platform on Icke TV to self-seeking madman Stephen D Birch

2...backed the cruel 'Hollie Demands Justice' group, which insists that member here Sylvia Major and 30 others are paedophiles who serially raped Hollie Greig at locations across north-east Scotland for 14 years from the age of 6 to 20

3...given a platform to Robert Green of the Hollie Demands Justice group whilst refusing to give a platform to those telling the truth about Anne Greig's campaign of vengeance and lies

4...arranged for the Sun newspaper, Britain's most popular, to feature Rosalinda Hutton over two pages, describing how she was an 'anti-McCann bitch' who got a 'buzz' out of attacking others.

I am aware that I have made some mistakes in trying to analyse this case.   I also believe anyone should be given a fair chance.  

But the above record is IMO a truly terrible record if we are looking at Poulton's ability to even understand what is true and what is not
    Post  snook Yesterday at 10:34 pm
    I'm with Tony on this one. Poulton has yet to demonstrate one iota of professionalism. She is well known for viciously attacking anyone who dares question her and positively delights in trolling and encouraging her thug boyfriend when he does it accompanied by a picture of himself with a large sub machine gun. I have no time for the so called hard core pros however reading the account from the one who bravely attended Brenda's inquest alone, Poulton's account and subsequent crowing and bullying of this lady on Twitter was nothing short of disgusting. I also will believe it when I see it re the documentary. If nothing else she is a hypocrite by taking the coin from Murdoch. It could play out in three ways. Either Sky are ready to turn on the Mccanns and using her as the conduit (she hardly has a dazzling career to lose if it backfires) or, it will be a hatchet job on those who question the abduction mantra a la the Hutton interview. Thirdly she will use it to portray herself as a fearless warrior fighting for the truth who has been personally attacked. This is just my observation of her usual m o. You have to ask, have you ever seen a 'respected' journalist tweet her every move and engage in online attacks, inciting the weak and easily led to do the same? Whatever way, unless Murdoch has tired of supporting Kate & Gerry and wants a new angle to increase interest and profits, Poulton's offering will be no more than another You Tube 'sensation'.
    Post Tony Bennett Yesterday at 10:53 pm
    snook wrote: I have no time for the so called hard core pros however reading the account from the one who bravely attended Brenda's inquest alone, Poulton's account and subsequent crowing and bullying of this lady on Twitter was nothing short of disgusting.
    I fully agree with all of the above (and with the rest of your post) @ snook.

Whatever our views on the hounding to death of Brenda Leyland, an Inquest is an occasion for dignity and respect to be shown for the deceased - and her family.

One of the four others who attended with Poulton had to be pulled up in the Inquest for constant audible muttering - not good.

But to pounce on a fellow attendee outside the door of the Inquest, with a camera in her face, shouting abuse, and then to brag about this deed on the internet, was indeed 'disgusting' - and brought those expressing concern about Brenda Leyland's fate, and how it came about, into disrepute.

It is only matched by such crass stunts as the video of her screeching at the top of her voice 'mass murderer!', 'mass murderer!' as Iain Duncan-Smith and Esther McVey walk into the House of Commons.

I also think that @ snook makes some very pertinent observations on Sonia Poulton's relationship with the Murdoch empire - appearing on Murdoch's SKY regularly, arranging the 'Cristobell' debacle in Murdoch's Sun etc. etc.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:58 pm