A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

FROM ROSALINDA HUTTON'S BLOG

Sykes
    Sykes

FROM ROSALINDA HUTTON'S BLOG Empty FROM ROSALINDA HUTTON'S BLOG

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Alan Taylor-Shearer14 October 2014 06:27
    Hi Rosalinda, I am currently researching for a documentary about Ms Leyland & her death as well as the trolling accusations & the storm that has blown up around this case. I would be interested to speak to you for the documentary on the circumstances of Brenda's death & trolling. I look forward to hearing from you.

Rosalinda Hutton14 October 2014 09:57
    Hi Alan,

Good for you! Its about time someone looked into the McCanns' media monitoring, you have my full support.

Tis my opinion that several members of the McCann support sites, Stop the Myths and Exposing the Myths, are criminally insane. This has blown up now Alan due to the resulting tragedy but it has been going on for years. Supporters of the McCanns are among the vicious, threatening trolls on all social media and they have been compiling their wiki Hate List for years. It contains details of anyone posting anything critical of the McCanns online, their names, their families, their jobs their neighbours and friends. They had 40+ plus pages on me - and those were just the ones on public view!

As you can see, I have much to tell you Alan, my email is Rosalindhutton@aol.com - if you email me I will give you my number.

You are a very brave man Alan, and hopefully all those who have been terrorised by these creatures will now have the confidence to come forward.
    Sykes
    Sykes

FROM ROSALINDA HUTTON'S BLOG Empty Re: FROM ROSALINDA HUTTON'S BLOG

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:26 pm

Re post no 1 above, it would appear that Alan Taylor-Shearer who is going to make this documentary starring Ros Hutton is not a stranger to "alternative" viewpoints.    His name comes up re false flags, bildeberg conspiracy stuff etc.

More - film maker in question has made three short films on squeezing pus from spots.... Couldn't be better qualified for interviewing Ros, IMO. Rolling Eyes
    Noooooh, not another bl**dy Icke lemming.    Sykes

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 pm