A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

ANOTHER PETITION THIS TIME TO THE PM'S OFFICE

Sykes
    Sykes

ANOTHER PETITION THIS TIME TO THE PM'S OFFICE Empty ANOTHER PETITION THIS TIME TO THE PM'S OFFICE

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Post hentie Today at 3:25 pm
    Today I was told by the Prime Minister’s office that my petition calling for a full, independent public inquiry into the official and private investigations into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has been accepted and is now live.

I started another one with identical wording on the Care2 Petition site.

Here are the links:

Prime Minister petition: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(You need to give your name and address for this petition but names are NOT published. You will be sent an e-mail by the Prime Minister’s office; click on the link given – and as soon as you’ve done that, you have signed the petition)

Care2 Petition: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(You do NOT have to give your name for this petition. IF you choose to do so, your name will be published. You can also add your personal comments to this petition).

I would invite you all here to SIGN it, PASS ON to your friends and contact and USE SOCIAL MEDIA such as Twitter & Facebook to promote these petitions.
    More details:
    Petition wording (identical for both)
    To set up an independent public enquiry into the conduct of the various investigations into the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Reasons:

Despite seven years of investigation, Madeleine’s disappearance remains a mystery. There are numerous concerns about the conduct of Leicestershire Police, Scotland Yard & government officials who became involved in the case.

There are also major concerns about the investigation by Madeleine's Fund, a private company regulated by the Department of Business. The combined efforts of these organisations have yielded no answers about what really happened to her, nor who was responsible for her disappearance, nor where she might be.

The Leicestershire Police and Scotland Yard investigations have cost around £10 million so far. Madeleine’s Fund also spent millions of pounds on private detectives, mostly coming from the generous British public.

The Portuguese Police and police forces around the world have also spent millions on various investigations and following up claimed 'sightings' of Madeleine.

We need an independent public enquiry with the power to summon relevant witnesses.

Other details: The petition on the Prime Minister’s website will run until 30 March 2015, when all petitions will be closed ahead of the General Election.
    Let’s all do our utmost to get lots of names on these petitions.
    Why do I think this is bennett in disguise? It's his style, and Hentie is one of his most ardent followers.
    Sykes
    Sykes

ANOTHER PETITION THIS TIME TO THE PM'S OFFICE Empty Re: ANOTHER PETITION THIS TIME TO THE PM'S OFFICE

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:13 pm

: New Madeleine McCann Petition on Prime Minister’s website, 29 September 2014
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 4:36 pm

Thanks to all who have signed and shared hentie's petition so far.

I'm pleased to say that the petition has now broken into the top 500 petitions on the PM's website, with 256 signatures, making it exactly 500th at the moment (there are nearly 6,000 petitions in total currently running on the PM's website).....blah blah blah blah blah.....

256 sigs? Not very impressive beside popular petitions.....  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And why is he pretending it's Hentie's doing? She's just the sucker that posted it, not the author. Allegedly.
    Broho

ANOTHER PETITION THIS TIME TO THE PM'S OFFICE Empty Re: ANOTHER PETITION THIS TIME TO THE PM'S OFFICE

Post  Broho Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:28 pm

We know exactly why he is having that lap poodle front it for him. Basketball
    Sykes
    Sykes

ANOTHER PETITION THIS TIME TO THE PM'S OFFICE Empty HAS BENNETT'S LATEST PETITION BEEN WHOSHED?

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:36 am

Of Bennett's latest failed petition, a hounder asks:

I don't know if i am doing something wrong - but has this petition been whooshed ? I get web page unavailable when i click the link

Yup, so do I. Bennett sez its - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but there's nothing there. Bennett's fecked up the number, more like. Unless he's removed it in embarrassment as it has so little support.
    I have checked and he has indeed ballsed the link up. Par for the course. Sykes lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Comments from Myths with thanks,

1. So now the haters are outraged that ten million of what they view to be their money is being spoent looking for a missing British citizen. What should be the limit the? If a child goes missing do we stop looking once it hits a certain cost, what about prosecution if a criminal commits an act that will be expensive to prosecute do we just let them off? The search for Alice gross was the largest since 7/7 was that wrong, or is it OK to spend millions if the person disappears within the UK not another EU country? And if we can't get involved if something happens abroad does that mean we can't intervene in cases where British people are taken hostage overseas? I hear the Thai ambassador has been summoned to a meeting regarding the murder of two British citizens in thailand, is that now wrong? Or is it the case that if a British person is a victim of a crime abroad the British should do everything they can to help them especially if that person is a toddler and the local police refuse to continue investigating and its likely that her disappearance is linked to other crimes against British children.

The hypocrisy is astounding. They want the search stopped because it happened abroad and its expensive. Yet at the same time they demand a public inquiry into all the investigations private and public which therefore includes not only the PJ investigation but private investigations abroad. This would cost a fortune, involve the UK looking into foreign investigations and won't actually help find a missing child. That's not to mention the cost of the police having to answer the foo requests they repeatedly send as well as well the crap they send them.

Even if the petition reaches ten thousand all that means is they get an official reply, no doubt as long the lines of sod off. I do wonder if the creator of the petition gets to see the details of those signing it because it does seem odd that Bennett wants the forum members to give out their real identities via this petition.
    Actually I don't think the petition creator can see the identities of those signing it. But I still find the timing odd, Bennett falls out with Hutton and there is a big to do, then he starts pushing this petition, then it turns out that t-day more than likely refered to the troll being outed and a dossier of trolls being given to police, and the first person exposed is Brenda Leyland who had not so long ago said Bennett was only interested in his own ego ( or something like that), then when she died he tweeted her son telling him that once his mother paid him a compliment and he never got to thank her. Hmmmm, I wonder if Bennett was more involved than we thought.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 am