A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

A SPECIAL TYPE OF PERSON - IE A SUB-HUMAN

Sykes
    Sykes

A SPECIAL TYPE OF PERSON - IE A SUB-HUMAN Empty A SPECIAL TYPE OF PERSON - IE A SUB-HUMAN

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Part of a post from another forum which I am posting up as it is pertinent in every respect to the haters' creed.

IMO it takes a special type of person to take part in horrible campaigns for years, against people who are already suffering unimaginable grief and all based on lies, myth and innuendo.

I have witnessed some of those who have felt it necessary to post videos of themselves berating that couple, I have seen the contributions made on social media campaigns.

I consider that to be extraordinary behaviour which has become more extreme as the developments in the libel trial, whatever the outcome, and the renewed investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance show the paucity of their reasoning behind their belief.

You say “We just don't like people getting away with committing a crime and who then try to blame everyone else for their mistakes.”

It is ridiculous for ‘ordinary people’ to set themselves up as judge and jury. That is indeed narcissist and vigilante behaviour.

The real police are following evidence which they have said does not point to Madeleine’s parents … so no doubt when and if the perpetrator/s of this crime are discovered … you ordinary people will be using paypal to contribute to the defence? because you still won't believe reality.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:38 pm