A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

LATEST STALKING TARGET - THE BUS DRIVERS OF THE LEICESTER SCHOOL SEAN McCANN ATTENDS

Sykes
    Sykes

LATEST STALKING TARGET - THE BUS DRIVERS OF THE LEICESTER SCHOOL SEAN McCANN ATTENDS Empty LATEST STALKING TARGET - THE BUS DRIVERS OF THE LEICESTER SCHOOL SEAN McCANN ATTENDS

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:54 pm

xxxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10000p460-last-day-of-libel-trial-8th-july-2014-discussion-and-news   Remove xxxxx to access link.

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS
    Post TheTruthWillOut Yesterday at 10:05 pm

puzzled wrote:
    Out of interest, has there ever been a libel trial where the plaintiffs have demanded as much as a million pounds? Or where a million pounds have been awarded? Offhand, I can't think of one.

Changing the subject, it should be possible to establish if there is a school bus from Rothley to the twins' school, shouldn't it?

I think this counts as some sort of proof: http://www.leics.gov.uk/s484_timetable_1.pdf

When the schools website is working again I'll check it for more info.

I just think Sean has already started asking tough questions. Kate's story of how it came about is just that IMO.

BlueBag Today at 10:35 am
    Bishop Ellis Primary school is 2.7 miles from Rothley.

School bus fire Bishop Ellis primary school.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/School-bus-blaze-drama/story-12072629-detail/story.html

They use coaches.
    LATEST STALKING TARGET - THE BUS DRIVERS OF THE LEICESTER SCHOOL SEAN McCANN ATTENDS 1031223-large

We also have a named coach driver in the article.  

Been looking into this a bit more, but still not completely clear.

Rothley to the school = 5 miles by car. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/52.6844203,-1.0884356/52.7148458,-1.1374935/@52.6942342,-1.1115693,10964m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m4!4m3!1m0!1m0!3e0?hl=en

The article above is from 2009 and things have probably changed a good bit. Looking at this link: http://www.leicester.gov.uk/your-council-services/education-lifelong-learning/grants/school-transport/mainstream-under-16/ and I think, in the last year at least, that the twins have a paid bus pass from the LA @ £215 each PA using the standard Arriva (I think) bus service?

What's it been 'looking into' how the twins travel to school for? IMO, the REAL police need to pay a visit to these stalking scumbags, especially as so many of them have already threatened to attack the McCann family, and Head Hounder got himself photographed lurking at their front gate in the dark.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

LATEST STALKING TARGET - THE BUS DRIVERS OF THE LEICESTER SCHOOL SEAN McCANN ATTENDS Empty Re: LATEST STALKING TARGET - THE BUS DRIVERS OF THE LEICESTER SCHOOL SEAN McCANN ATTENDS

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Scumbags. Hopefully this has been brought to the attention of the police.
    Sykes
    Sykes

LATEST STALKING TARGET - THE BUS DRIVERS OF THE LEICESTER SCHOOL SEAN McCANN ATTENDS Empty They're off again thinking they know everything about everything

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Re: Sean on a bus?? Highly unlikely if she'd really had a child "taken"
    VeraWannabe Today at 1:26 am

I can well imagine Sally. I've not read the book but I can see from her actions that she's definitely not a mum who has had a child "taken".

She immediately left the twins in their cots
    She put them in the crèche the next day
    She left them to go on jaunts to Rome, etc.

All within hours, days and weeks.

Even years later she would still be "clingy" and overly protective. Perhaps apologetic to her kids for being so. Displaying signs of panic and distress at the merest thought of them being abducted too.

But NO. She OBVIOUSLY is not a mother who's child had been abducted
    Re: Sean on a bus?? Highly unlikely if she'd really had a child "taken"
    PeterMac Today at 8:46 am

statsman wrote:
    Didn't she appear on a chat show not that long ago saying that it was only now that she could bear to leave Sean in the car when she went to pay the petrol?
    Doesn't tally at all with letting him travel alone on the school bus IMO

Was Amelie on the same bus ?
    Did she corroborate Seanie's affidavit
    There is no way he was a police officer. Sean didn't do an affidavit and why would he need to? Stupid a*s.
    SEANIE??????  What a stupid p*sser pervymack is.
    Broho

LATEST STALKING TARGET - THE BUS DRIVERS OF THE LEICESTER SCHOOL SEAN McCANN ATTENDS Empty Re: LATEST STALKING TARGET - THE BUS DRIVERS OF THE LEICESTER SCHOOL SEAN McCANN ATTENDS

Post  Broho Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:22 pm

The police need to know this. It could get nasty.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:36 pm