A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

HATER GETS SHIRTY OVER BRUSH OFF FROM OP GRANGE SPOKESPERSON

Sykes
    Sykes

HATER GETS SHIRTY OVER BRUSH OFF FROM OP GRANGE SPOKESPERSON Empty HATER GETS SHIRTY OVER BRUSH OFF FROM OP GRANGE SPOKESPERSON

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:01 am

From not-Bennett's - I am sure I recall this hounder revealing it's a Bennett sock:
    Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14
    Post fossey Today at 8:47 am

According to some 'pratt' I just spoke to at Operation Grange - Phase 2 will start at the back end of next week.

He wouldn't say exactly what Phase 2 was all about.

He also said that the parents would NOT be found guilty.

We had a big argument.

Pratt.
    Oh look, a pig just flew past my window.   lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 
    As if the REAL police are going to speak to some no-mark from a hate site. Isn't that one yet another Bennett sock?

Last edited by Sykes on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

HATER GETS SHIRTY OVER BRUSH OFF FROM OP GRANGE SPOKESPERSON Empty Re: HATER GETS SHIRTY OVER BRUSH OFF FROM OP GRANGE SPOKESPERSON

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)
    Post HelenMeg Today at 11:45 am

They hope we will all give up in time. In fact I think that 'they' ( as in establishment figures) are surprised
    we are still bothered 7 years on.

Try, Couldn't give a flying one, due to the armchair defectives' conspiraloon rubbish being about as far removed from reality as it's possible to be.

The haters are only on the radar because of their anti-social behaviour, death threats and waste of taxpayers' money on vexatious FOI demands.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HATER GETS SHIRTY OVER BRUSH OFF FROM OP GRANGE SPOKESPERSON Empty ANYTHING TTO DECLARE, MADAM? CALPOL? STEP THIS WAY, PLEASE.

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:09 am

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14
    Post Poppyfox Today at 4:18 am

I'm going to Portugal on Tuesday and will definitely be going to see where Maddie "disappeared" from. I am even going to have a drink at the Tapas but I will be having my wee 8yr old son with me not leaving him alone in a strange Appartment by himself. Will be able to report if there's any digging going on.

That should give the child happy memories - a Ghoul Tour of PDL.

Incidentally, I hope the hounder doesn't have any Calpol in her luggage, or she'll be arrested and have abuse and hate hurled at her by internet sickos.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HATER GETS SHIRTY OVER BRUSH OFF FROM OP GRANGE SPOKESPERSON Empty ANOTHER SEX AND TRAVEL OPTION

Post  Sykes Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Some hounder's got the now-traditional Sex and travel option, letter from the REAL police:
    Tilly-flop on not Bennet's forum:
    To:
    Subject: IPCC Reference: 2015/045891
    Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 9:53

Dear Mrs ***** (I've blanked my surname)

Thank you for contacting the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) in your email of 27 March 2015. Your views have been noted.

The IPCC is not currently investigating officers involved with Operation Grange. Should any conduct or complaint matter be referred to us by the Metropolitan Police then we would decide the appropriate method of investigation.

Kind regards

Sponsored content

HATER GETS SHIRTY OVER BRUSH OFF FROM OP GRANGE SPOKESPERSON Empty Re: HATER GETS SHIRTY OVER BRUSH OFF FROM OP GRANGE SPOKESPERSON

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:17 pm