A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - THREATS, ANOTHER RANT AND REVOLT IN THE RANKS

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - THREATS, ANOTHER RANT AND REVOLT IN THE RANKS Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - THREATS, ANOTHER RANT AND REVOLT IN THE RANKS

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:28 pm

Over the past seven years many posters have been threatened by fanatics on the McCann forums and other sites that have threads on the case. These have ranged from molotov cocktails and firebombing houses, kidnapping the twins, beating up the mother to make her confess (all against the McCanns and their friends) to the 'I know where you live, your place of work, your kids' school, your best mates' and so on. Threats of online banning, forum banning, reports to facebook, twitter and multiple spamming of other social sites, the list is endless. A recent spat is over the subject of the dogs, Eddie (deceased), Keela and their handler. On one particular forum a poster is claiming to know the handler and threatening court action if another member does not cease and desist immediately from making comments considered as uncalled for. These have escalated daily but the target is disregarding them as boastful mouthings of a fantasist. A check on the forum in question seems to show that these threats have been removed to a private area or deleted, but as usual they are already copied elsewhere. The infighting on another forum continues on and on, I wonder if it will ever stop. It is now going full speed ahead, with the usual long and frankly boring rant from the Dear Leader and sniping and downright revolution in the ranks. I find it amusing but very childish. It is now early Saturday evening, I wonder whether things will escalate later on and ito the wee small hours? A reminder, for all concerned, clocks go forward 30 March 2014.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:02 am