A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:40 am

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 W2boW8P
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:00 am

From another forum, with thanks also for the comments.
    I take it PeterM is the former British policeman who said about flatman and the others and how ridiculous it all is. Well done PeterM, hope one of our Nationals has the botttle to quote from this article.

IMO that article should be printed in every newspaper in the land and quoted on every news channel.
    Yes, we live in hope of that too.

Along with remarks from dirtymac about young girls, 'positions' and 'clothing'. Along with dirtymac on his Ghoul Tour of the Algarve, demonstrating how easy it is to open the 5A shutters, and the ghouls' laments about their failure to find any decaying corpses.

Also included should be dirtymac's vile mockery of the service for April Jones, and the reviews of his B & B concerning the dogsh*t round the swimming pool.

We live in hope that all that will be in every newspaper in the land and quoted on every news channel, so the rest of the world can see the sort of creature that delights in mocking missing children and tormenting their families.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:16 am

we may never know the whole story of madeleines short life but what happens if we just stop wondering or questioning? Never stop digging or asking or looking at the facts because even if we get it wrong the heat is still on the mccanns
    The authentic voice of the lynch mob. Doesn't matter if they're wrong, as long as they can hurt their victims - tormenting victims is the most important thing to them.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Of anyone who dares disagree with their lynch mob, a hounder declares:
    These people IMO are paid by Team Mccann. They must be. In fact i would put my house on it. Cant prove it though.
    It would quickly end up living in a tent if any of the people it so carelessly abuses slapped a writ on it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty MORE ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE, STILL MOUTHING AWAY

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:11 pm

Zoe Pillock's off again - there are screeds of her rantings, this is just a selection:

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
    23 April · Edited
    Never had this feeling before. Not in my nature to feel that I cannot forgive people for their lies and stupidity or them going behind our backs and playing us all off against one another - But I can feel my patience is running out quite quickly now. Eeeek! I don't think I have ever said anything like this before - never mind written it down! So I guess it must be coz of all the lies and deceit and false platitudes I have been receiving since mid February - Regarding some kinda solutions. Seems it's beginning to grate on me now - Honesty is always the best policy in these circumstances, I've always found - No harm in admitting when we have been wrong or done people wrong. Even when we have persisted in doing wrong - whilst knowing it was wrong Better to state clearly to all parties that although we swear to keep secrets and keep other people safe - that sometimes - our traps are just too fkn big! That some people - believe it or not - will immediately tell others our intimate secrets as soon as they have left our lips or the chat box - Yep Some people do just that! Wish some people hadn't told me all the intimate secrets that other people told them - coz it shows they would do exactly the same to me or you - or anybody else who will listen. Altogether quite shocking really.Especially when little bits of turd keep floating to the top of piss pots and spewing their filth in private chat boxes or in public places. Coz some stuff they have told others > could be handed back to them on gilded platters with a red ribbon around it.

==========
    Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Err yeah Yer know So erm They were watching like - Yer know - And we knew they were err yer know - watching us #ClickClick #Whoosh #FknBlockedTheLotOfThem
    23 April at 23:21 · Like · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Something must be happening - coz went to twitter a mo ago - and my account sez I've gone over my tweet limit! I've barely tweeted! So logged in - out - in - out Shook it all about - Still can't bloody tweet! So why's that then? Now then Now then!
    23 April at 23:25 · Like

Sorcha McPharlain Twitterjail I dnt tweet much but been suspended loads
    23 April at 23:30 · Like · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson LOL Ive only been suspended twice - and this time it was such a long time I had to send my last crime ref from when my computer was hacked - and copies of my solicitor's letters - coz they would NOT let me back on - Kept saying they had umpteen reports about me - but couldn't produce a single tweet that I had fkd up with #Ugh The McCann gang have control of fb for sure - coz I recall them merging groups on here with that despicable McCann candle-lighting webpage > OFM #GodBlessUsAndSaveUs If the people who fester on that page are still here this time next year! #FknShamOfAPage #EvilAtWork So it's ossible there is a McCann groupie who is also in twitter admin

She seems to have a new chum - the depraved freak Magali/StarsonYou (her hellhole name), etc., etc....

Mag Pieinsky May I please call for Peace. I know you're upset my Friend, I know, but what is this, compared to things we have to endure in life?? You should laugh about this. Coming from me, this message should give you a wake-up call. That, all these internet arguments, is NOTHING. I'm boiling inside (when I'm not shivering with pain) at what we have been through (you know what I mean, in those last 7 months, our Lives) and yet I manage to find some peace. So I'm sure it won't be hard for you to just think you really don't care about that internet 'schilmblick' - it's really nothing to worry about. X
    4 hours ago · Like

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Not upset at all Mag Pieinsky These kinda people don't upset me One has enough professional,personal and household insurance to ensure that I don't get upset. - Any kind of conspiractorial stuff which has been sent to me to use - has been passed on to solicitors to deal with But thanx xx
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:33 pm

From another forum with thanks also for the comments.

Hounderghoul clings to nonsense to give it hope:

I may be wrong, but I don't think they CAN apply for a death certificate.

She is a Ward of Court and they have no legal power over such decisions as I understand it.
    Which only goes to show the hounders understand the WoC business as little as they do anything else.

The WoC status has been explained to them a thousand times; I can't be arsed going through it all again. Suffice to say they are, as usual, about as wrong as it's possible to be.

Yes, the McCanns do have such power. No, they are not going to use it - why would they when there is nothing to suggest their daughter is dead? Yapping spaniels don't count in the grown-up world.

Estelle Today at 11:34 am

Perhaps Gonçalo Amaral should consider seeking a court order declaring Madeleine is dead in absentia in Portugal? Or, someone maybe attempting this in England?
    It's certainly the sort of stunt a low-life like Gonzo would try.

Fortunately, what a convicted perjurer and brother-defrauder wants is of no relevance.

He'd certainly have something in common with the last low-life that tried this stunt, with being a convicted criminal and all, though I don't think he's killed any women with axes recently. Nice company for him to be in, though.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty UNFEELING BITCH!

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Quote from: jassi on Today at 11:41:54 AM
    I think that faced with the reality of a severely mentally and possibility physically damaged individual being returned, I would be very wary, as such an act might totally destroy a family.
    God Almighty! What heartless, uncaring, unfeeling monsters the McCann-haters are!
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:28 pm

Estelle Today at 11:34 am

Perhaps Gonçalo Amaral should consider seeking a court order declaring Madeleine is dead in absentia in Portugal? Or, someone maybe attempting this in England?

She must be so sad her dear pal Bennett can't do that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty OH DEAR, THE DEPRAVED BEING DEPRIVED OF SOMEWHERE TO POST THEIR COMMENTS

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Julie Miles I see they don't have room for comments on that piece? Seems MSM know that we're getting a trifle peeved. The first 24 hours in a persons (especially a childs) disappearance is critical let alone 7 years for crying out loud. Do they honestly expect us to believe that after the findings of Goncalo Amaral. No.

Probably because the paper knows perfectly well that if comments are left open, their ilk splatter it with hatespam, saying the same nasty, wrong, things they've been saying for the last seven years.

No-one cares what Gonzo supporters think of anything.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE'S SCUMMY MATES AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:48 pm

Two of Pillock's chums have now fallen out:
    Sorcha McPharlain O so kill all taigs is a lie ye hun whore ye
    18 hours ago · Like

Sorcha McPharlain And victoria wat a lie ! Was titz in mittz they was coverd ya clown
    18 hours ago · Like

Ann Bartlett Lmao is that ur best shot? Fkn woeful u minion, whore Hun lolol , bitter barsteward
    18 hours ago · Edited · Like

Sorcha McPharlain Bitter to the core up tha ra . .
    18 hours ago · Like

Ann Bartlett Ur a fkn disgrace supporting murders! Go feck aff before someone does split u u cunt

Ann Bartlett U fuckin need a good kickin to an inch of ur life go rot in hell u hateful gypsy barsteward
    18 hours ago · Like

Sorcha McPharlain C threats threats threats how lady like ann the man so tell me again how peaceful u are . Snigger
    18 hours ago · Like

Sorcha McPharlain Check u out pure raging hahaha
    18 hours ago · Like

Ann Bartlett I'm just tellin u what u need u cunt! Am not peaceful when I come across scum like ya! Gypsy murder livin skip rat is all u r! I personally would rip ur fuckin liver out u barsteward

Sorcha McPharlain Bring it
    18 hours ago · Like

Ann Bartlett Aye I'm ragin that scum like u exist , god help ur wain way a scum barsteward like u for a ma

Ann Bartlett Aw trust me if I meet u ud suffer u IRA lovin spastic

Sorcha McPharlain Ann do u know that it was roth that didnt want u in controversy group but blamed paul discuss
    18 hours ago · Like

Ann Bartlett Bollocks lolol
    18 hours ago · Like

Ann Bartlett feck away aff u scumbag tramp
    18 hours ago · Like

Sorcha McPharlain I have screen shotted yur death threats and will be reporting you
    18 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett Go on! feck away aff u heur
    18 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett Gone ahead tae feck I've munched ur up the r a comment u gypsy Trollop
    18 hours ago · Like

Sorcha McPharlain Talking about children yay go you lol #scum
    18 hours ago · Like

Ann Bartlett Death threats lmao no threat luv no threat at all, an is that ur best again? Not too bright are u u fuckin scum
    17 hours ago · Like

Ann Bartlett All u do is open ur legs an shout next I've been told ! Ur riddled way the clap u Trollop
    17 hours ago · Like

Sorcha McPharlain Why are you swearing do you kiss your kids with that mouth
    17 hours ago · Like

Sorcha McPharlain Ann the man discuss

Ann Bartlett Do u kiss urs with the words up the ra? Sickening barsteward ! I've told u to feck away aff u gypsy heur bag
    17 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett Ann the man ???? Pathetic just like ya
    17 hours ago · Like · 1

Sorcha McPharlain King billy loved the willy discuss
    17 hours ago · Like

Ann Bartlett Aw Jesus Christ on a bike it gets worse lolol. U really are thick as pig shit ! Ur a Trollop that needs wolloped! Sure ur an IRA lovin scumbag spastic
    17 hours ago · Like

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson omg Sorcha McPharlain > Don't ever disrespect Ann Bartlett > I'm appalled at you > And Victoria Treen is the best person to tell Ann who threw her off She wasn't the only recommended Admin I personally asked to bein admin who was unceremoniously dumped. Two other super friends of mine and some other ACE posters were also trashed. I'm going to de-friend you Sorcha coz I do not like your attitude
    17 hours ago · Like

Sorcha McPharlain Come wallop me ye aul hag I dare u
    17 hours ago · Like

Ann Bartlett She's a heur bag Roth ! Aw dahlin I'd give u the hoofin of ur life! Sorcha the spastic IRA lover , pfft ur riddled feck aff
    17 hours ago · Like

Ann Bartlett Eat me sorcha!
    17 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett Roth never worry huni if I ever got hold of that gypsy barsteward she'd be shittin her teeth for a month!
    17 hours ago · Like · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Am a bit wobbly coz I feel like I've been hit by a truck every day lately tbh What the fk is it with people on this case Ann Bartlett?? Few have been witoutt motion > but Christ Almighty > For the past 12 months it's been fkn mayhem! It was bad during 3As days > but that was all a walk a park compared to this wasn't it! xx
    17 hours ago · Like · 2

Sorcha McPharlain Il do more than disrespect ill smack the shit her smirks
    17 hours ago · Like

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson I'm actually crying here Ann > and I feel like I can't breathe > but you're making me laugh #ChokingNow xx
    17 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett Aw defo an I thought tripz was a cunt lol , just trolls everywhere hi ! She's a minion without a clue that sorcha cunt! An I'll add she'd b pickin thru her shite way broken fingers to get a bitta tooth ! Xxx
    17 hours ago · Like · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson I need a lie down #Jesus
    17 hours ago · Like · 2

Ann Bartlett Lmfao Roth u forget how I am don't u an I will do what I say way that IRA lovin barsteward ! Xxx
    17 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Erm Would never forget how you are Ann > You have always stayed true to yourself > and I respect that in a person.
    17 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson This little slip of a pillowcase is a bit frayed around the edges right now, Have just had a lovely day out > and wasn't gonna log in until this evening #WishIHadntLoggedInNow
    Much later - now like a visit to Bedlam.

Mag Pieinsky "Catholic" eh, Sorcha??!! It's amazing how so many of your "religious" species are actually FASCIST, interfering garbage, pretending to be friends just to turn against your 'preys'. I've seen that happening several times before at personal level. Glad your 'god' isn't mine. People like you really make me want to find that old baptism certificate I got at 6 months old and burn it while I'd curse DEVILS like you. It's a relief I blocked ya hence I can't see any of that venom you posted above, any longer. feck, anyway I'm glad you showed your true colours here. There are always other MONSTERS showing up when something gets exposed. PRAY your 'god', Sorcha, you seriously need PURIFICATION!
    16 hours ago · Like · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Mmm So err > am I supposed to be grateful that the decision to ban me from reading the Con group earlier today > has been overturned? > Albeit after a bit of argy-bargy? #OhDearyDearyMe
    14 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Ugh Mag Pieinsky > A shocking display from Sorcha eh! Almost like the Mardy Lardarse bother-causing bollox all over again eh! Wish I'd had Ann's bottle to have said same back to him after he attacked you. Paul and I! But the idea of prison rather put me off So he's obviously a lot tougher than we are eh! Coz he is prepared to do time for us! > And so is Sorcha by the LOQKs of it Fascism is ugly!
    13 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson No wonder I received a message last week > saying people were scared > Coz I'm struggling to find a decent word about anybody we love and care about in all these messages. Hard to find a wothwhile poster who hasn't been trashed from Hell to burn in all this shite I have here! All my faves and not so fave people > trashed, banned, derided, threatened, intimidated or trolled up and down facebook and twitter! So where did all the good guys go? > And where are all the guards?? #Jesus > #AnotherPintOfThis > #AndIWillBeTotallyPissedAsAFart > #TotalEclipseOfTheHeart #PukingHere #Sad

Mag Pieinsky Ah don't you worry about that. The filth is getting exposed, once again. We all KNOW you weren't posting in weeks, or not much at all, never about those anyway, before that trash came out about you. So you did right roaring up finally, and I know that in private you were telling a few people that this would better stop - or else. Yes two months and a half to stop it, yet behind your back it went crescendo. The smart thing out of this is that you know where you stand as far as a few ppl are concerned. It's always like that. I 've seen this happening too, regarding personal events recently , and unfriended a few jerks who proved not only to be ignorant, cowards, unhelpful but also devilish, monstrous, who enjoyed posting about cancer and cemeteries, dead bodies, catholic messages as "FORGIVE! FORGIVE!", -that wasn't the worse I saw... Well their effing LOSS cause, simple: good riddance and that's all. And quite a few others I took my distances from. You see it all when you want to expose something or share an issue that touches you personally: those who respect, those you listen, those who help and keep in touch, support, and those who think they can bombard you with pm's and life-stories - and then try to monitor you as you 'probably need a good mentor like them'. And yes those who blatantly stab you in the back - eh but we're still alive, it's part of them that is DEAD now. Eventually one day they'll UNDERSTAND, understand what goons they have been, and finally learn to think for themselves and not 'follow' Mrs Tw@t, because Mrs Tw@t is a control-freak who is here for the wrong reasons, and if her tw@t is as large as her circumference, LOL, well a few d1cks might get really lost in it. X
    13 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson I was recently accused of something which all the rest of them know is completely untrue > and the complete reverse is true! There are few people we know on here > who haven't received stuff about me in their inboxes. I'm frankly aghast > but I seem to have got off lightly by comparison to what I'm reading has been bandied around about the others > who don't know how much they have been undermined or attacked yet. Flabbergasting stuff tbh. When did the new law come in to say it's OK to use the excuse of being a single parent to avoid JAIL > when sending somebody to ''fk someone up''? I've mainly been concentrating on the intricacies of Indian law for the past year > so I must have overlooked this new UK law. I didn't think UK law would be allowed to be so discriminatory? Mmm Interesting subject for me to have a delve into

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Seems there's a case of history repeating itself Mag Pieinsky Not 100% sure though yet.
    12 hours ago · Like · 1

Mag Pieinsky the rightly dubbed "Internet Psycho" is being avoided by many. Her thirst for power turned to greed and dictatorship, LOL. Oh she's the one having to face looking at herself in the mirror now . Let's hope it's not a full length one, [rolling smiley]. Ni night Roth I'm off to bed soon. Hugs. Xxxxx
    After a visit on there, a full hose down with disinfectant is mandatory, believe me.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:57 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h
    Message to #McCann fb users >> LOAD DOWN YOUR DATA > As mass reporting is going on Some may lose their accounts! #SoMayHaveToStartAnotherOne

coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 3h
    @RothleyPillow @metpoliceuk Dear RP Fortunately you are a very caring parent,this would NEVER happen because you love your children #mccann

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Can anyone translate that load of demented drivel into sane English please?
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty OMG, the Pillock gang wants to start a Free Speech forum

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:39 am

Ann Bartlett Aw I do an tbh I'm thinkin of maybe doin a forum similar to what the 3as was! Need spark lit or somethin along those lines as they're Canadian an more immune from carter ruck lolol xxx
    6 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett Aw he was the worst but then aul zora became all knowin know fcuk all lmao xxx
    6 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett What use think ? 3as revisited maybe? Xxx
    =======
    Rothley Pillowcase Anderson You betcha Ann Bartlett > Fkn hell yeah!!! #Christ > Wouldn't want you not on my side > I've seen you in action #Recently
    5 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett Told u it's a poxy FB page it's feck all lol , I'm goin to set up my own an try get the author , even tripz an cold water back lol! See if Sean****** is interested pls xxx

=========

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Sean doesn't like Pillowcase babe He has me on ''ze list'' again > I just checked > and I'm blocked #FkKnowsWhyThisTime
    5 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett Awwwww I love Sean , he's sound Roth a real gentle man , someone's been at the stirrin cause I know him well xxx
    5 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett When I open the forum there's NO chat box but there's gonna be a block in place an pms will b allowed? What u think xxx

========

Ann Bartlett Yeah I thought puttin a block in place will save the hassle of rows as to keep the forum runnin smoothly? Also I'll open a lounge an a bar lol xxx
    5 hours ago · Like

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson A pint of safety and comfort for me please Ann xx
    5 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett Now I'm goin to need admin an mods too so Roth get me good level headed ppl pls? An I'll have u in the lounge lol xxx
    5 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett Janine u up for either? Xxx
    5 hours ago · Like

Ann Bartlett I'll hopefully b set up for the weekend xxx
    5 hours ago · Like · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson LOLOL Ann xx
    5 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett Ur head mod if u want the position Roth ? Xxx
    5 hours ago · Like

Ann Bartlett Or do u want admin? I need 4 admin an 2 mods xxx

========

ctoria Treen Im so up for this Ann from what I've heard the dynamics of con are rather strained. What with the backstabbing and bullshit..Paul and he jelly eeled spine (not my words btw) but his admin boss like Janine said the do as I say crap or your out is bullish at the very least...I was booted for befriending a pillowcase and Janine was told not to stay friends with me xx
    5 hours ago · Like · 3

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Erm > NO head admins Ann! I like to work as a team > A collective > My old mates will testify to that Never let any of them down NOT ONCE > They've put me in the mire > but NOT ONE of them can say the same about me > NOBODY can > And if anybody can ever show where I have struck first > I will hand them the keys to my home and all my possessions! Today!
    5 hours ago · Edited · Like · 2

Ann Bartlett Great Victoria what do u want admin or mod? Or both lol , I won't interfere in whose doin what I promise , an I won't tell anyone what to do, we are all level headed adults here. I just wanna have a successful forum xxx
    5 hours ago · Like · 2

Ann Bartlett Do mod then pls Roth ? Pls pls xxx
    5 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett An Roth yeah I'm a mouth lol but passionate an emotive sounds better haha xxx
    5 hours ago · Like · 2

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Erm > It is with a heavy heart Ann > that I must remind you I iz ''hated'' by people on bo#th sides > Muchly, > but erm > if you wanna take the risk babe >OK then NowthenNowThen
    5 hours ago · Like

Victoria Treen Like Roth said a collective sounds the best route to take im happy to do anything xx

======

othley Pillowcase Anderson Howz about something on the lines of >> ''A Forensic LOQK at McCann Case''??
    5 hours ago · Like · 3

Ann Bartlett Awk don't b silly Roth? Sure am I miss popular lol ? I just want a free speech forum with no silliness , both admin an mods can post away I just want the forum to be within the bounds of "responsible posting " lolol xxx
    5 hours ago · Like · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson OMG Victoria > I was given one of the walking notices > Could fkn strangle Dan Gleebitz for all that shite that kicked off that week! I know he was sorry and had the best intentions though
    5 hours ago · Like · 2

Ann Bartlett What ever use think will be a good name I'm just settin it up but I need all ur help please ? Xxx

========

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Twitter is ace Janine Bresnick for getting the word out > and a link to the fb page would give space to read, digest Loads of people interested in the reports don't use twitter > So we could invite docs and MPs on here to view the page
    5 hours ago · Like · 2

Ann Bartlett We are on then? I want a forum not a FB page cause there's so much more we can discuss an also I hate all this restraining if info! Everyone's their own person an should allowed to be so. Only rule I think we should have us no politics lol it detracts from the purpose of the forum xxx
    5 hours ago · Like · 3

Victoria Treen Driving home catch up when I get in xxx
    5 hours ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett Ok huni xxx
    5 hours ago · Like · 1

Victoria Treen We are most definitely on liking the Canadian host idea xxx
    4 hours ago · Like · 2

Janine Bresnick Thanks for all your comments! Happy to go with whatever will work best x
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty BEWARE - MULTIPLE SOCKS ON TWITTER.

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:06 am

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Oh deary me! Ben and somebody using one of Dan's or Paul's twitter accounts > has been on twitter sh*t-stirring for an ex friend of ours! She is scared he will repeat ''EVERYTHING'' about the past to me on twitter > I owe the person no favours whatsoever > because she has told a lot of lies to people > (She hasn't lied to me I don't think) but Ben has now caused another load of stress for people who don't need it >> It was a threat to me > but I cn't wait to see this ''EVERYTHING'' stuff now > So if I miss anything > please let me know Coz I have LOADS to contribute to ''EVERYTHING'' myself

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGVTbUlRYtagMaMJGFE_9C6g6itx_eRDpukAa3OnG3dBudd6UJ
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:34 am

facebook
    Hide story · View Edit History
    THESE DESPICABLE BULLYING TWEETS WERE SENT FROM AN ALLEGED 'PRO MADDIE' TWEETER CALLED BEN THOMSON WHO USES THE NAME @Justice4MM ON TWITTER - BUT THEY ARE THE SORT OF TWEETS I WOULD USUALLY RECEIVE FROM THE DESPERATELY DEPRAVED MCCANN CULT MONSTERS, PERVERTS AND NONCES - UTTERLY DESPICABLE STUFF - ESPECIALLY AS HE THINKS I'M A WOMAN! What an utterly vile and disgusting person he is - Not seen personal stuff such as this since Mike Hardy threatened to tear me limb from limb and tear my face from my skull ‪#‎Ugh‬ ‪#‎VilePerson‬ Now quite what I do to these worthless specimens of human nature in order to make them behave in this obscene way - I have absolutely no idea! If anybody has PMs of mine or anything which they feel would perhaps justify this sort of criminal behaviour in public places - it would be of great interest to my solictor - So if you or anybody you know has anything to support Ben Thomson - stick it on my wall or PM it to me so I know I am in the wrong - Quite how disgusting this person can be - I'm still unsure - but since his shocking display on twitter yesterday evening - I have been sent REAMS of stuff! ‪#‎Christ‬ 'Twould appear he is rather an erm ''ladies man'' eh girls Heh heh ‪#‎GoodLordJesusChristPleaseBlessUsSpareUsAndSaveUs‬ No use just telling me that this guy is a dickhead though folks - tell him to his face on here or twitter. I realised long ago that the Maddie McCann case is obviously a game for some - or an attention-seeking exercise, but this stuff below goes a tad beyond some of the McCan cult shite dunnit! Anyway > shall we count how many times any worthwhile reference to the actual case or Maddie herself are to be found in this pile of bollox below? Obviously I could see that twitter had gone downhill lately - but Lordy Lordy - is this what we want to see on twitter when we are trying toattract the public to find out more about the McCann gang case? Eh? I have a shockingly horrible persona - amplified by my lovely pic of Gerald McCann on twiter - but I attract the general public to the case with my tweets - whereas I cannot fathom what Ben hopes to achieve with his tweets > Anyhow here we are again - with yet another pummelling of the pillowcase (which doesn't actually have a pillow in it) I'm just a raw pillowcase polycotton No frills! No pillow! Just a simple pilowcase from Rothley - allegedly sprinkled with a bit of Maddie's DNA - Let me tell you > I was happy to leave this fkn case until Laurie Harvey dragged me back after I left - Wish to fk I hadn't come back! But tough - Too late - I'm back - and I've loaded down all my fb stuff in case I'm reported and banned again and unable to retrieve anything - So I ‪#‎HopeThisAllegedBuilderConstructionGuyDoesntEverGoUpOnAnybodysRoofCozHeNeverSeemsToFknSleep‬ LOLOL > ‪#‎ThanxForAllYourSupportSweetTweetsAndCopiesOfBensEarlyHoursOfTheMorningSmoochyTalk‬ ‪#‎ButWouldPreferYouKeepSomeOfHisRamblingsToYourselvesPlease‬ ‪#‎CozIGetTheGistFromJustAFewWords‬ ‪#‎IDontNeedTheWholeSghmoozle‬ ‪#‎BarfBarfBarf‬ ‪#‎Puke‬ ‪#‎GladImNotABirdOnTheReceivingEndOfSomeOfThisGear‬ #Ugh ‪#‎MySkinCrawlsForYouGirlies‬ ‪#‎YepItReallyDoes‬ ‪#‎Shudderz‬ #Christ ‪#‎YouShouldKnowYouHaveOversteppedTheMarkWhenDepravedMcCannCultMonstersRetweetYourTweets‬ ‪#‎Tsk‬ #Tsk

So > ladies and gentlemen (or any errant pillowcases) - I bring to you the most recent pathetic but dangerous tweets from >> @justice4mm Catch this dangerous idiot on twitter 24/7 >>

1 04/22/2014 08:01 pm EDT 458757537320681472 @MrBuskom @_DarkMavis Searching might have been an idea (if she really was missing). ‪#‎McCann‬ web MrBuskom
    2 04/22/2014 04:11 pm EDT 458699559141900288 @Cerb32 @B_balou @SafariSara Ok, apologies Cerb, I maybe misunderstood your tweet #McCann web Cerb32
    3 04/22/2014 04:07 pm EDT 458698707685617664 @Cerb32 @B_balou @SafariSara I didn't twist it cerb. The answer is no, it wouldn't have confused anything #McCann web Cerb32
    4 04/22/2014 03:19 pm EDT 458686643625791488 @RothleyPillow Who you fooling Roth, everyone knows who you are, moreover we all know WHAT you are, a manipulative lying bitch #McCann web RothleyPillow
    5 04/22/2014 03:17 pm EDT 458685974906941440 @RothleyPillow LOL, old news pet lamb. You've been away too long #McCann, tell me who's your buds now, #McCann web RothleyPillow
    6 04/22/2014 03:15 pm EDT 458685510949797888 @RothleyPillow Keep playing with fire Zoe, you'll burn your fingers. I have no interest in the PM's of 2 bitter has beens #McCann web RothleyPillow
    7 04/22/2014 03:10 pm EDT 458684320086253569 @AdirenM @RothleyPillow Uncle? You're an anti in more than one sense, I wonder if that reward is still avail? Still wanna play dirty #McCann web AdirenM
    8 04/22/2014 03:06 pm EDT 458683172558213121 @RothleyPillow @B_balou LMAO! You'll have to do better than that you nasty bitch. Bitterness is an ugly trait Zoe #McCann web RothleyPillow
    9 04/22/2014 01:01 pm EDT 458651724522483712 RT @AdirenM: @B_balou @Justice4MM @SafariSara @Cerb32 Policy #mccann: if you are parents to a missing child, please ignore EVDR dogs, or "a… web
    10 04/22/2014 01:00 pm EDT 458651659846311936 RT @B_balou: @Justice4MM @SafariSara @Cerb32 Yes, Shill Tales of the Riverbank Chapter 1 : 'Frankly Ludicrous Attempts to Explain Dog Alert… web
    11 04/22/2014 12:50 pm EDT 458649097684385793 @B_balou @SafariSara @Cerb32 LMFAO, now cadaver dogs alert to other dogs?? #McCann That's another one for the list. web B_balou
    12 04/22/2014 12:10 pm EDT 458639021745659904 @B_balou @alfibab3 It's clearly hard for them to break the lying habit. web B_balou
    13 04/22/2014 11:19 am EDT 458626122356637698 @alfibab3 Hey numb nuts, thought you had me blocked and had no interest in my tweets! Just another one of Wendy's whoppers! #McCann web alfibab3
    14 04/22/2014 09:32 am EDT 458599282443292672 @PippaBrownp29 Please delete this before alfibab gets someone to tell her what it means and signs up to become an anti. #McCann web PippaBrownp29
    15 04/22/2014 09:28 am EDT 458598188044525568 @B_balou @JBLittlemore They all love us really, they just crave attention and don't care how they get it. #McCann web B_balou
    16 04/22/2014 09:23 am EDT 458597015577174016 SITUATIONS VACANT: Become a supporter of child abuse and join team pro #McCann. Ability to lie and disrupt essential, being ugly also a plus web
    17 04/22/2014 09:19 am EDT 458595898717900800 @alfibab3 @Diddybird51 @IWILLNOTGOAWAY Well done Wendy, you constructed a sentence without any mistakes. #TheOldHagIsLearning #McCann web alfibab3
    18 04/22/2014 09:13 am EDT 458594429654552576 @JBLittlemore @B_balou Euro right there mate......#McCann web JBLittlemore
    19 04/22/2014 09:10 am EDT 458593681520734208 RT @bigredflagge: @SafariSara The fact you are so wrong about this casts doubts on everything you have ever said. Thank you. #McCann web
    20 04/22/2014 09:09 am EDT 458593490642145281 @B_balou @JBLittlemore Would that be the Father Jack who slated me for outing the pro's, and said I was 100% wrong LMAO!!! #McCann web B_balou
    21 04/22/2014 09:07 am EDT 458592905356378112 @chilledkev It was either that, or Gerry's illegal plan of going on the run. #McCann web chilledkev
    22 04/22/2014 09:02 am EDT 458591692409819136 @chilledkev ....and low the abduction lie was born, cue the setting up of a fraudulent fund. #McCann web chilledkev
    23 04/22/2014 08:57 am EDT 458590397519126528 @chilledkev That's what she does best mate. Lies and moves onto another thread. #McCann web chilledkev
    24 04/22/2014 08:47 am EDT 458587794097831937 @SafariSara They're discussing Madeleine's disappearance, NOT clearing Payne of being a pervert. You're as stupid as you are ugly. #McCann web SafariSara
    25 04/22/2014 08:34 am EDT 458584655269478401 @SafariSara @JustClareE Where does it say cleared on there? It doesn't! #McCann web SafariSara
    26 04/22/2014 08:31 am EDT 458583762608349185 @JustClareE @Justice4MM The quote is from Goncalo Amaral, although K Gaspar statement suggests he's a pervert as well. #McCann web Justice4MM
    27 04/22/2014 08:20 am EDT 458581219446235137 Speaking of perverts, none more so than David Payne allegedly. #McCann http://t.co/TW6tty2L4k

web
    28 04/21/2014 07:04 pm EDT 458380756826750977 @SafariSara @basilandmanuel @TheSCAReturns Threats eh Sara? The lot of you are pathetic child abuse supporting scum #McCann web SafariSara
    29 04/21/2014 06:59 pm EDT 458379495917879296 @urcrazytoo 100% eh! You're full of it. Every single one of those names is incorrect is it??? LMFAO web urcrazytoo
    30 04/21/2014 06:57 pm EDT 458378922506616832 @urcrazytoo Oh please stop, your insults are so hurtful. Nice to know you bite so easily web urcrazytoo
    31 04/21/2014 06:50 pm EDT 458377154733289473 @SafariSara @TheSCAReturns Touch a nerve did I, you monstrous bint? #McCann web SafariSara
    32 04/21/2014 06:44 pm EDT 458375631907352576 @TheSCAReturns @SafariSara We both know you know the answer to that love. #McCann web TheSCAReturns
    33 04/21/2014 06:27 pm EDT 458371533887787008 @TheSCAReturns @SafariSara You two muppets should do your research, admin can't ADD someone against their will, only invite #McCann web TheSCAReturns
    34 04/19/2014 12:05 pm EDT 457550610204995584 @RebeccaBlint Hi Rebecca, no idea what's going on with the libel trial at the moment. There's no news coming from Portugal. web RebeccaBlint
    35 04/17/2014 07:11 pm EDT 456932898286080001 @_DarkMavis @Randomleigh1 @auldcrip @IWILLNOTGOAWAY It'll be interesting to see if they make an appeal to the "abductor" this year #McCann web _DarkMavis
    36 04/17/2014 03:47 pm EDT 456881693115158528 RT @winnower1: @TheSCAReturns @Justice4MM @Broomleigh @alfibab3 Let Judy say it for you ScumCop: http://t.co/GkQ1if99PK

#McCann web
    37 04/17/2014 12:12 pm EDT 456827627341242368 @Randomleigh1 @auldcrip @_DarkMavis @IWILLNOTGOAWAY The #McCann's love the faux celebrity status http://t.co/ll7DVxdFQl

web Randomleigh1
    38 04/17/2014 11:48 am EDT 456821543176126464 @TheSCAReturns @alfibab3 ~ Can you explain how you get in trouble for a legal march please Pam LOVE? #McCann web TheSCAReturns
    39 04/17/2014 10:38 am EDT 456803945751392256 @TheSCAReturns @B_balou @wicatty009 moreso - Wiktionary http://t.co/soHoGsygx1

Nonstandard spelling of more so.#McCann web TheSCAReturns
    40 04/17/2014 10:36 am EDT 456803507266281472 RT @B_balou: @TheSCAReturns @wicatty009 I'd say it was quite unusual to spell 'moreso' as 1 word. 'Judy' does it too, lol. http://t.co/BJtw

… web
    41 04/17/2014 10:24 am EDT 456800310288474112 @TheSCAReturns @Broomleigh @alfibab3 That would explain the need for those giant beaver's teeth then #McCann web TheSCAReturns
    42 04/17/2014 10:17 am EDT 456798653655416832 @TheSCAReturns @Broomleigh @alfibab3 You have no idea what I know, nor when I will use it. #McCann web TheSCAReturns
    43 04/17/2014 10:13 am EDT 456797665179627522 @CrazyHorser @TheSCAReturns @Broomleigh @alfibab3 No, just got out the shower as it goes. Not started packing yet #McCann web CrazyHorser
    44 04/17/2014 10:06 am EDT 456795876296376320 @TheSCAReturns @Broomleigh @alfibab3 Known eh, wow! Knowing things is good P. It is said that knowledge is power! #McCann web TheSCAReturns
    45 04/17/2014 09:21 am EDT 456784503311056897 @CrazyHorser @alfibab3 @Randomleigh1 To the investigation. Amaral said as much. I have to pack for a trip, but I'll discuss later #McCann web CrazyHorser
    46 04/17/2014 09:14 am EDT 456782762918174722 @CrazyHorser @alfibab3 @Randomleigh1 You only have to look at the damage the press and Mitchell caused last time, it was a hindrance #McCann web CrazyHorser
    47 04/17/2014 09:05 am EDT 456780516746743809 @TheSCAReturns @Broomleigh @alfibab3 That's just pathetic even by your low standards, you've lost your touch #McCann web TheSCAReturns
    48 04/17/2014 08:47 am EDT 456776029323808768 @TheSCAReturns @Broomleigh @alfibab3 Or what? #McCann I'm not one of your silly shills, GTF you buck toothed beast! web TheSCAReturns
    49 04/17/2014 08:38 am EDT 456773601455529984 @alfibab3 "I'm not interested in anything you have to say." You followed me, AND you look at my tweets. (I'd give this up now Wend) #McCann web alfibab3
    50 04/17/2014 08:35 am EDT 456772820937105408 @TheSCAReturns @Broomleigh @alfibab3 You gonna step up and do it Pam? btw thanks for the inbox, always a pleasure to c your teeth #McCann web TheSCAReturns
    51 04/17/2014 08:17 am EDT 456768438409912320 @TheSCAReturns @Broomleigh @alfibab3 I heard you were coming back today, I hoped my eyes were deceiving me. #McCann web TheSCAReturns
    52 04/17/2014 08:15 am EDT 456767876125306880 @CrazyHorser @alfibab3 @Randomleigh1 The media frenzy would destroy any investigation. #McCann web CrazyHorser
    53 04/17/2014 08:14 am EDT 456767600291500032 @alfibab3 Of course it was Wendy, I'm so blocked that you can see my tweets. Bad twitter!!! #McCann web alfibab3
    54 04/16/2014 07:42 pm EDT 456578506005024768 @alfibab3 Not interested in anything I say eh Wendy, so why are you following me? #McCann http://t.co/roYHSFZC0U

web alfibab3
    55 04/16/2014 06:58 pm EDT 456567311025979392 @alfibab3 So that rules out the pro's then, and we certainly don't love you. You're an embarrassment to yourself #McCann web alfibab3
    56 04/16/2014 06:15 pm EDT 456556611662671873 @BobsStillhere @alfibab3 @_DarkMavis Oh please do, because I don't think I could sleep without them, your pals WILL be chuffed #McCann web BobsStillhere
    57 04/16/2014 06:09 pm EDT 456554957680803840 @_DarkMavis Just been chatting with someone about how immeasurably stupid she actually is, it's painful to watch. Surely she knows? #McCann web _DarkMavis
    58 04/16/2014 05:59 pm EDT 456552478264139776 @alfibab3 @_DarkMavis You really are a bitter, wrinkly, weasely, old scrote aren't you Wend, I bet you're a lovely person really #McCann web alfibab3
    59 04/16/2014 05:23 pm EDT 456543356508594176 @CrazyHorser @alfibab3 @Randomleigh1 Why would it be public knowledge? Naming #McCann's as suspects would be too risky to investigation web CrazyHorser
    60 04/16/2014 04:14 pm EDT 456525984619974657 @alfibab3 @Randomleigh1 "We'd know if the #McCann s were suspects" Of course you would Rebecca, I've heard it all now! web alfibab3
    61 04/15/2014 05:14 pm EDT 456178741954486272 @alfibab3 What bollocks are you spouting now Wendy? You do an 'alf talk some shite #McCann web alfibab3
    62 04/15/2014 05:02 pm EDT 456175694171484160 @alfibab3 @AdirenM @Randomleigh1 @YarYellow Someone putting your nose back after they pretend to pinch it makes you feel good stupid #McCann web alfibab3
    63 04/15/2014 05:01 pm EDT 456175392433643520 @alfibab3 @martin_liz @Randomleigh1 @AdirenM That's rich coming from a vindictive stupid old trolling bint like you Wendy #McCann web alfibab3
    64 04/15/2014 04:57 pm EDT 456174393270747138 @alfibab3 @AdirenM @Randomleigh1 @YarYellow Have you got nothing better 2 do than be a nasty, twisted, bitter old hag day after day? #McCann web alfibab3
    65 04/15/2014 04:53 pm EDT 456173528774348800 @AdirenM Hi, hope you don't mind me tweeting you, would you be able to follow me please. I'd like to ask you something via message. web
    66 04/13/2014 08:01 pm EDT 455496011440717824 @JimGamble_INEQE @Defencebrief @phil_rumney @drmad123 @skeptishrink What do you make of all the lies the #McCann's have told? web JimGamble_INEQE
    67 04/13/2014 07:25 pm EDT 455486849063325696 RT @1matthewwright1: Who was asking if kebab had other accounts? #mccann https://t.co/gLh2fNjZMM

web
    68 04/13/2014 07:24 pm EDT 455486610256445440 @Harebell22 @B_balou @bigredflagge @bruised_fruit_ Night Avril #McCann web Harebell22
    69 04/13/2014 07:22 pm EDT 455486210769944576 @1matthewwright1 Oh my god, the woman is as dense as a rainforest!!! #McCann web 1matthewwright1
    70 04/13/2014 07:20 pm EDT 455485694497275904 @bruised_fruit_ @B_balou @Harebell22 @bigredflagge I bet other pro's must message each other about how thick she is #McCann web bruised_fruit_
    71 04/13/2014 07:14 pm EDT 455484164943667200 @B_balou @bigredflagge @bruised_fruit_ @Harebell22 You just know she has absolutely no idea what it stands for #McCann web B_balou
    72 04/13/2014 07:05 pm EDT 455481953924710400 @B_balou @bruised_fruit_ @Harebell22 I just mean she doesn't use her own name #McCann and then accuses others of having fake ID's #McCann
    Twitter / Justice4MM: Speaking of perverts, none ...
    twitter.com

Apr 22 at 11:13pm · Edited
    Mag Pieinsky and 2 others like this.
    View previous comments
    Yep A talking penis! ‪#‎IHaveNotedThatThisCaseHasQuiteAfewOfThemEh‬? ‪#‎Christ‬
    Edited · 2 · Sunday at 12:23pm
    Mag Pieinsky
    "Catholic" eh, Sorcha??!! It's amazing how so many of your "religious" species are actually FASCIST, interfering garbage, pretending to be friends just to turn against your 'preys'. I've seen that happening several times before at personal level. Glad your 'god' isn't mine. People like you really make me want to find that old baptism certificate I got at 6 months old and burn it while I'd curse DEVILS like you. It's a relief I blocked ya hence I can't see any of that venom you posted above, any longer. Fuck, anyway I'm glad you showed your true colours here. There are always other MONSTERS showing up when something gets exposed. PRAY your 'god', Sorcha, you seriously need PURIFICATION!
    1 · Sunday at 12:43pm
    Mmm So err > am I supposed to be grateful that the decision to ban me from reading the Con group earlier today > has been overturned? > Albeit after a bit of argy-bargy? ‪#‎OhDearyDearyMe‬
    Edited · 1 · Sunday at 2:59pm
    Ugh Mag Pieinsky > A shocking display from Sorcha eh! Almost like the Mardy Lardarse bother-causing bollox all over again eh! Wish I'd had Ann's bottle to have said same back to him after he attacked you. Paul and I! But the idea of prison rather put me off So he's obviously a lot tougher than we are eh! Coz he is prepared to do time for us! > And so is Sorcha by the LOQKs of it Fascism is ugly!
    Edited · 1 · Sunday at 3:05pm
    No wonder I received a message last week > saying people were scared > Coz I'm struggling to find a decent word about anybody we love and care about in all these messages. Hard to find a wothwhile poster who hasn't been trashed from Hell to burn in all this shite I have here! All my faves and not so fave people > trashed, banned, derided, threatened, intimidated or trolled up and down facebook and twitter! So where did all the good guys go? > And where are all the guards?? ‪#‎Jesus‬ > ‪#‎AnotherPintOfThis‬ > ‪#‎AndIWillBeTotallyPissedAsAFart‬ > ‪#‎TotalEclipseOfTheHeart‬ ‪#‎PukingHere‬ ‪#‎Sad‬
    Edited · 1 · Sunday at 3:13pm
    Mag Pieinsky
    Ah don't you worry about that. The filth is getting exposed, once again. We all KNOW you weren't posting in weeks, or not much at all, never about those anyway, before that trash came out about you. So you did right roaring up finally, and I know that in private you were telling a few people that this would better stop - or else. Yes two months and a half to stop it, yet behind your back it went crescendo. The smart thing out of this is that you know where you stand as far as a few ppl are concerned. It's always like that. I 've seen this happening too, regarding personal events recently , and unfriended a few jerks who proved not only to be ignorant, cowards, unhelpful but also devilish, monstrous, who enjoyed posting about cancer and cemeteries, dead bodies, catholic messages as "FORGIVE! FORGIVE!", -that wasn't the worse I saw... Well their effing LOSS cause, simple: good riddance and that's all. And quite a few others I took my distances from. You see it all when you want to expose something or share an issue that touches you personally: those who respect, those you listen, those who help and keep in touch, support, and those who think they can bombard you with pm's and life-stories - and then try to monitor you as you 'probably need a good mentor like them'. And yes those who blatantly stab you in the back - eh but we're still alive, it's part of them that is DEAD now. Eventually one day they'll UNDERSTAND, understand what goons they have been, and finally learn to think for themselves and not 'follow' Mrs Tw@t, because Mrs Tw@t is a control-freak who is here for the wrong reasons, and if her tw@t is as large as her circumference, LOL, well a few d1cks might get really lost in it. X
    Edited · 1 · Sunday at 3:28pm
    I was recently accused of something which all the rest of them know is completely untrue > and the complete reverse is true! There are few people we know on here > who haven't received stuff about me in their inboxes. I'm frankly aghast > but I seem to have got off lightly by comparison to what I'm reading has been bandied around about the others > who don't know how much they have been undermined or attacked yet. Flabbergasting stuff tbh. When did the new law come in to say it's OK to use the excuse of being a single parent to avoid JAIL > when sending somebody to ''fk someone up''? I've mainly been concentrating on the intricacies of Indian law for the past year > so I must have overlooked this new UK law. I didn't think UK law would be allowed to be so discriminatory? Mmm Interesting subject for me to have a delve into
    Edited · 1 · Sunday at 3:53pm
    Seems there's a case of history repeating itself Mag Pieinsky Not 100% sure though yet.
    1 · Sunday at 4:06pm
    Mag Pieinsky
    the rightly dubbed "Internet Psycho" is being avoided by many. Her thirst for power turned to greed and dictatorship, LOL. Oh she's the one having to face looking at herself in the mirror now . Let's hope it's not a full length one, [rolling smiley]. Ni night Roth I'm off to bed soon. Hugs. Xxxxx
    Edited · Sunday at 4:24pm
    ‪#‎Jesus‬ That same word has been used by loadsa ppl > Seen it in my inbox loads > Totally unsolicited > Why am I always the last one to know?? ‪#‎IMustBeBlindSometimes‬
    xxxxhttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1426414970945179&id=100007300690334
    To see the actual link, remove the xxxx first.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty AT LAST, A HOUNDER WE CAN AGREE WITH.

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:49 pm

lj wrote:
    This case has gathered the biggest selection nincompoops ever seen.

How very true! Hounders, forkers, numties, haters - nincompoops, each and every one of them.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:33 pm

according to Stuck Record:

Here's pot belied man after his diet

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Neanderthal2_43183t

Hmmm.....

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Article-1036698-00D9A85F000004B0-887_233x223

yes , definite resemblance  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty PILLOCKFACE CLOSES HER FACEBOOK

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Ray Lampos ‏@LampRay14 6h
    @RothleyPillow Are you ok? Facebook account gone Sad

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 4h
    @LampRay14 LOLOL It's only coz I've loaded down all my data > Yer know > all my PMs n stuff Coz told there wud be a mass report :-) #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 4h
    @ClaireHeadEdd Innit! What some people will do to score points in #McCann case borders on the psychotic some days! #Jesus > #FknOutrageous

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 3 Pot-and-kettle
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 01, 2014 7:40 am

Re: THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing"
    Andrew77R Today at 11:31 pm

'Mum launches lost kids text service - Child rescue alert'

What the hell is all that about.

She should of given Maddie a phone so she could of texted them to say an abductor is about to crawl through the window so can you and Dad come back from your night on the lash and come and rescue ME.

Unbelievable stuff that Sun paper spouts out.

Re: THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing"
    noddy100 Today at 11:32 pm

I think they are going to close the door on it and apply for a death cert
    To keep this going is too risky
    Interesting, the style of this poster seems extremely familiar - the errors are very similat.
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu May 01, 2014 3:27 pm

I think snakes might have more brains.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 01, 2014 4:11 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 3h
    @mikeywomble Isn't it! My 2 retired Met Police relatives smelled a rat from the moment #McCanns burst onto our TV screens. #McCann #Scam
    #pooroldthing#imaginaryfriends
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 02, 2014 7:07 am

Ian Hitchings ‏@IamIanHitchings
    #MadeleineMcCann: Instead of people throwing eggs at our politicians, you'll be better off if you threw them at the #McCann's.

Hater inciting violence.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Peggy Henry ‏@Helenmeg
    Maybe we should all assemble at Rothley when get too frustrated and hold an annual meeting, no protest, no violence #mccann

Comments:

1. Lynch mob imagines its entitled to terrorise Madeleine's family in their own home. Fortunately, the real police would quickly deal with a low-life rabble like them.

And we'd all enjoy seeing their ugly faces on Sky News and in the tabloids.

2. An annual meeting of what? McCann Haters 2014?

Oh yes, the media would cover that one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:41 pm