A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

NOT VERY FAR UP THE BESTSELLER LADDER, IS IT?

WM3
    WM3

NOT VERY FAR UP THE BESTSELLER LADDER, IS IT? Empty NOT VERY FAR UP THE BESTSELLER LADDER, IS IT?

Post  WM3 Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann [NOOK Book]
    byPat Brown

Product Details
    BN ID: 2940013117815
    Publisher: Pat Brown
    Publication date: 7/26/2011
    Sold by: Barnes & Noble
    Format: eBook
    Sales rank: 74,049
    File size: 132 KB

Some reviews - the ones NOT written by pro-brown sycophants:

ajk40
    Posted August 12, 2011
    Trash!
    What a terrible way to try to make a buck! All the info in this book is freely available in forums all over the net. What a rip off.

Anonymous
    Posted July 29, 2011
    Don't bother!!!!
    This is dreadful. Crammed full of forum myths and nothing more. This "author" has correctly been banned from Amazon for peddling this rubbish and I hope she's banned from here too.

Anonymous
    Posted July 29, 2011
    An ill-informed work of fantasy
    This does not deserve even one star. The author has clearly not taken the time to read and understand the official police files, and it is littered with the kind of sloppy errors that have made Ms Brown a laughing stock with real, qualified profilers in the States.

Far from adding insight, it is nothing more than a mishmash of discredited tabloid stories and forum myths and is not worth 2 cents, far less $2.99.

Anonymous
    Posted December 7, 2011
    Not to be recommended
    I have seen enough of this woman's work to know that I would not ever consider buying one of her works of fiction.

This is a person who is definitely out to make money off the back of a suffering family,as apparently she has done before over other cases.

This is a person who has not read the full facts of the case or given it very much consideration at all.

This is a person who frequently appears on a very suspect facebook page whose sole aim is to bring the McCann family down and see them in jail.

This is a person who begs these people on said forum to go and review her book and lo and behold they obey her and do so.

What kind of person this is I will leave to you to decide.

However, to be impartial, here is the link to these reviews as I would not wish anyone to make up their minds on the above,so do, please, read the other comments:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:22 am