A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

LAWD HELP US, HE'S OFF AGAIN, DEMANDING ANSWERS TO FOI QUESTIONS RE OPERATION GRANGE

Sykes
    Sykes

LAWD HELP US, HE'S OFF AGAIN, DEMANDING ANSWERS TO FOI QUESTIONS RE OPERATION GRANGE Empty LAWD HELP US, HE'S OFF AGAIN, DEMANDING ANSWERS TO FOI QUESTIONS RE OPERATION GRANGE

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:32 pm

FOI Act questions to the Met and the Mayor of London's office about Operation Grange
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 10:20 am

I have today despatched by email these FOI Act requests to the Met Police and to the Mayor of London's Office about Operation Grange. The deadline for reply in both cases is 31 January:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Metropolitan Police Service (MPS),

These questions relate to the contacts between staff of Operation Grange and the makers of the BBC Crimewatch Special on Madeleine McCann on 14 October 2013.

1. Please state (a) the date and (b) the circumstances under which the Metropolitan Police Operation Grange Team and the BBC Crimewatch team first discussed the making of the programme about Madeleine McCann transmitted on 14 October 2013

2. Please list all occasions since then, giving the dates, on which any member of Operation Grange met any member of the BBC Crimewatch Team (or anyone else from the BBC), either physically, or by video conference - and for each occasion, list the numbers of Operation Grange members who attended each meeting.

NOTE: This information will be very easy to find from DCI Andy Redwood's Policy Folder on Grange's relations with BBC Crimewatch.

Yours faithfully,

Anthony Bennett

++++++++++++

Dear Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime,

Please supply information as to how Operation Grange is being monitored (Note, all the questions below also apply to the MOPC's predecessor authority, the Metropolitan Police Authority).

1. Does the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime monitor in any way the progress of Operation Grange?

2. If so, how?

3. On what occasions has the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime discussed Operation Grange?

4. Has either DCI Andy Redwood or any other Metropolitan Police Officer met with the Mayor or any member of his staff re Operation Grange since it was set up on 11 May 2011?

5. If so, on what dates?

Yours faithfully,

Anthony Bennett
    Sykes
    Sykes

LAWD HELP US, HE'S OFF AGAIN, DEMANDING ANSWERS TO FOI QUESTIONS RE OPERATION GRANGE Empty AND BORIS HATH REPLIED IN HIS USUAL WAY

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Dear Compulsive Stalker and Oath-Breaker,

MYOB.

PS - On checking the ancient rolls of my office, I find I still have the right to remove the heads of miscreants and liars from their shoulders and have them stuck on top of The Shard. I am prepared to revive this ancient custom for yourself - the tourists would love it and so would all the people you've hassled, stalked and lied about.

Yours ever,

Boris
    coco
    coco

LAWD HELP US, HE'S OFF AGAIN, DEMANDING ANSWERS TO FOI QUESTIONS RE OPERATION GRANGE Empty Re: LAWD HELP US, HE'S OFF AGAIN, DEMANDING ANSWERS TO FOI QUESTIONS RE OPERATION GRANGE

Post  coco Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:38 pm

I'd pay to see that  lol! 
    Broho

LAWD HELP US, HE'S OFF AGAIN, DEMANDING ANSWERS TO FOI QUESTIONS RE OPERATION GRANGE Empty Re: LAWD HELP US, HE'S OFF AGAIN, DEMANDING ANSWERS TO FOI QUESTIONS RE OPERATION GRANGE

Post  Broho Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Me too.  lol! lol! 

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:58 pm

coco wrote:I'd pay to see that  lol! 

I bet BoJo would laugh his head off if he ever got to see this latest nonsense from Bennett.

I would imagine that the Mayor's Office have already been warned that Bennett is an obsessed stalker.

Broho

Post  Broho Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:23 pm

I imagine that BoJo would not give a rats arse for Bennett to begin with. Regarding him as another wannabe VIP but in reality a LOSER.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:35 pm

Broho wrote:I imagine that BoJo would not give a rats arse for Bennett to begin with.  Regarding him as another wannabe VIP but in reality a LOSER.  

Yes indeedy. It's time that Bennett was taken to task over his vexatious waste of FOI resources as it's clear what his agenda is.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:11 pm

Re: FOI Act questions to the Met and the Mayor of London's office about Operation Grange
    Post  Tony Bennett Today at 10:31 am

The Mayor of London's office has alreday acknowledged my FOI request about Operation Grange:

Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime

3 January 2014

Thank you for contacting the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime.

We are dealing with your enquiry and aim to provide a response within 20 working days.

Yours sincerely,

Information Team | Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime | Telephone 0207 983 6532

The Met Police have not yet done so.

That's not a reply , thats one of those automatic thingies  lol!

Boris probably gets pestered by nutters a lot  lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:18 pm

The Mayor of London's office has alreday acknowledged my FOI request about Operation Grange:

As coco said, that is one of those computer generated things. Bennett is trying to bring himself and his outstanding team of researchers hope for 2014.

Who thinks he will get the answers he wants?  flower 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Re: FOI Act questions to the Met and the Mayor of London's office about Operation Grange
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 2:25 pm

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:

Morning Tone, Have you heard from SMETHURST or Carter F**k recently ?

Please be respectful in your language on the forum, even to Carter-Ruck.

I've not heard from either of them since I sent them details of the monthy standing order from my bank to pay Carter-Ruck £125 no later than the 25th of each calendar month, until May 2023
    Comment:  The way Bennett's going, the bill's going to be increased before much longer. Even if he does censor his fellow-hounders:

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:26 pm

LOL, he's still bitter isn't he about having to cough up all that lolly each and every month until 2023.

Serves you right, you nasty obsessed stalker.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:25 pm