A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

KILLING ONES' OWN CHILDREN

Sykes
    Sykes

KILLING ONES' OWN CHILDREN Empty KILLING ONES' OWN CHILDREN

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:54 am

Read this and feel nauseous if not actually sick.

Tracy-Emma Turnell I never bonded with my eldest as a little one, got to the point were I was stood over his cot with a pillow in my hands begging him to stop cryin, but there was that tiny little voice inside my head saying" you cant hurt him, he's your baby", its so easy to snap and I only had one child, she had 3

Layla Sheldon Fell Tracey-emma i did the exact same thing but with my hands no pillow. Next day i was straight to health visitor asking for social services. Were lucky we have that off switch i suppose. Like i said, i wanted to throttle him but i couldnt because i loved him. The whole thing tore me apart

Lorraine McNaught Holden I told a Psychiatrist i was worried i was going to hurt mine Layla Sheldon Fell ,He's 22 now love the bones of him,mind u could kill him sometimes lol xx
    Comments:
    There are some real nutjobs in the haters.
    No wonder they're so ready to accuse other people of what they do themselve.

They really are a group of people who transfer their psychological problems onto the McCanns - Kate in particular.
    I think that they feel better about themselves when they verbally whip Kate. They must also have extremely low self-esteem?

Good God. "Because I nearly killed mine Kate must have killed Madeleine." I see.
    I never had any desire to kill any of my children, but then I'm a bit odd like that.

We must all be odd, then - this sicko desire to kill one's own offspring seems to be confined to the McCann-haters. Says a lot, doesn't it?

I would kill FOR my kids, never kill them. So glad I am an oddbod. And what they are describing is, surely, that time just after a baby is born ie postnatal depression?

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:51 am