A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Enid O'Dowd

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Enid O'Dowd Empty Enid O'Dowd

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:00 pm

The forker whose "report" on Madeleine's Fund got knocked back by Mr Justice Tugendhat at Bennett's trial, recently joined up at Havern's in order to plug the book she has written to cash in on a missing child.

It seems that O'Dowd is also planning to stick her nose into next year's fund accounts (with thanks to a little bird from Havern's ...)

The Fund accounts year to 31 March 2013
    Post Enid O'Dowd on Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 22:03

I will report on these accounts as soon as they are filed. The accounts for the year to 31 March 2012 were filed late after the statutory deadline incurring fines.

While I doubt that the accounts to March 2013 will give any analysis of expenditure, it will be interesting to see what the directors report states. While the directors report in limited company accounts mainly relates to the accounting year, it is normal also to comment on relevant matters from the year end to the time the directors finalise their report and accounts which is likely to be sometime next month ion this case.

We may have a result from the Amaral v McCann libel case by then and I wonder if the directors (who include both Drs McCann) will comment on the result of the case? Whatever the result is, it surely has big implications for the Fund.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:00 pm