A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

IS THIS THE PUNCH-UP OF THE CENTURY? BRET DISSES BROWN

Bosie
    Bosie

IS THIS THE PUNCH-UP OF THE CENTURY?  BRET DISSES BROWN Empty IS THIS THE PUNCH-UP OF THE CENTURY? BRET DISSES BROWN

Post  Bosie Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Saturday, 10 December 2011

Pat Brown: Crank Or Genius? You Decide

Pat Brown, criminal profiler, the woman whose head is so big, she has to enter the house via a window. They wrote about people like her during the war: "Over here, over-mouthed, over-paid!" Thankfully, we're separated from her by the Big Pond, and let's hope it stays this way.Ms Brown wrote a book about missing Madeleine McCann wherein she put forward her own ideas regarding what happened in Portugal one evening in May 2007.Not surprisingly, complaints were made and the book was pulled by Amazon, citing (as happened recently with one of my own books, since reinstated) that its content may contravene the company's guidelines. Ms Brown did not take kindly to being treated in such a way, and now claims that she is suing the McCanns themselves for various things. I dislike this couple intensely, but even I can see where they are coming from with this issue, if it was they who removed the book. Write what you believe may be the truth, by all means, but do so once the case has been solved, if this ever happens. Ms Brown also boasted that she would be attending Goncalo Amaral's libel trial in Portugal in February, and that she was also about to launch her own private investigation into Madeleine's disappearance. So, the "profiler" becomes Jessica Fletcher. I should imagine, what with the British review team and the team of private detectives still allegedly working for the McCanns, it really would be a case of too many cooks spoiling the broth. Still feeling snubbed, Ms Brown posted on the Justice4Maddie Facebook page, asking members to leave kind comments after the one-star reviews on retail sites where the book is still on sale. Therefore I politely made her aware of a few facts. First of all, there is no shame in having one-star reviews--I get them all the time and still sell thousands of books each week--but there is shame in asking people to write nice things about your book when they might not want to. Also, I again politely pointed out that, as she had since changed her mind about going to Portugal, after all the initial fuss, she risked a ribbing from the opposition.Then it was whoosh! Ms Brown goes off her head, accusing yours truly of spreading lies and libelling her--how dare I, a humble skivvy, talk like that to the mistress of the house! "It's him or me," she tells the site administrator, Ceri Poole, whose previous long posts concerning the post have usually amounted to little more than the occasional, "Aww, the poor wee thing!"Earlier in the day, a very nice young man who posts regularly on the Justice4Maddie site was accused of being a paedophile. Ms Poole chose to ignore such a serious accusation--not so much as one word of sympathy. Someone else posted there from Canada, with links to some very dodgy images. Ms Poole ignores once more. But Ms Brown bleets, and Ms Poole springs into action, not only banning me from the page, but from seeing any of its content.Therefore the moral of the equation is: it's fine to turn a blind eye to a good man being called a paedophile, to another man with possible links to obscene material--while jumping to the defense of a "top criminal profiler", against polite comments which were neither libellous nor offensive. With supporters like this, Maddie McCann certainly does not need enemies!I have now decided to distance myself from all things McCann. I'll close the petition--it's served its purpose--and I'll withdraw my statement from the Leveson Enquiry. I may or may not close this blog. I still have the tabloids to deal with, but now with the assurance that if I go down, I will be taking someone else with me.As for poor little Madeleine McCann, who time and time gets left behind in the machinations of this circus--and I'm referring to BOTH sides--I'm sure you'll be found one day.By The Great Pat Brown....or by Ceri Poole.Regarding the other 140 members of the Justice4Maddie Facebook group, some of which have become very good friends--you could not anywhere on earth find a better bunch of people.

A prize might be available if anyone can enlighten us as to what this is all about. Bit like a couple of prima donnas both trying to steal the limelight.
    Bosie
    Bosie

IS THIS THE PUNCH-UP OF THE CENTURY?  BRET DISSES BROWN Empty Re: IS THIS THE PUNCH-UP OF THE CENTURY? BRET DISSES BROWN

Post  Bosie Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Nominated by a poster as the quote of the day:-

Bret has important contacts with Scotland Yard, three police forces, the CEOP, The Law Society, HM Government and the Home Office, numerous MPs, and as a journalist/writer access to the vast media network. Pat Brown only has access to a big mouth.
    Bosie
    Bosie

IS THIS THE PUNCH-UP OF THE CENTURY?  BRET DISSES BROWN Empty Re: IS THIS THE PUNCH-UP OF THE CENTURY? BRET DISSES BROWN

Post  Bosie Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Next chapter in this saga of forum folk!!

Pat Brown Now Thinks She Is Running The Justice4Maddie Site
    YET ANOTHER LIE FROM BROWN

I received a polite message from Pat Brown, where after assuring me of her limitless, inspired and worldwide-worshipped credentials, she made the following offer:

If I retract my statements about her, remove the Blog entries, issue a retraction and a public apology, and if I promise to behave myself in future, she will "put in a good word" with Ceri Poole of Justice 4 Maddie with a view of getting me returned to the group!

Wow, I am SO privileged to have such incredible support! But, she need not bother. I'll chuck my toys out of the pram for a change. She didn't want to belong to a group which included me: I don't want to be in one which includes her and her kiss-ass minions, the one with the snakiest, brownest tongue being Ms Poole herself.

Today I received word from a very important contact in Lisbon. This person could be in the courthouse on 8/9 February, if I so wish. Their presence might not make much of a difference--on the other hand, it might make a world of difference. Sadly, I had to decline the kind offer. Unable to integrate with the group which includes many of my friends, I can no longer be involved in the Madeleine McCann case. My response/statement was a sacrastic,

"Pat Brown says she will be there, and appears to be running the show. She also claims to be conducting a private investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine. Two police forces have been working on this case for four years, and there is an independent review taking place right now, but if anyone is going to solve this case, it will be Pat Brown."

Whether this will appear in the Portuguese press or not, I am unsure. If Pat Brown is as clever as she and her minions think she is, this four-year mystery will prove a doddle.

To Jayelles of JATYK2:
    Yes, I am hurting to have been banned from the group. Had the decision to ban me been a democratic one--ie, had the other members not wanted me there--I would have accepted this. Ceri Poole banned me because Pat Brown gave her an ultimatum--me or her. Ms Poole did not consult with anyone, but pressed the button. In all the time I have been on the various forums, I have never seen Ceri Poole utter more than six words at a time, most of them being an "ooh" or an "aww". Pat Brown boasted that she would be attending the Lisbon hearing, as part of her private investigation into Madeleine's disappearance. Someone posted on the spoof Brown/Lawyer site a list of ticket prices from the USA to Lisboa. I think they ascertained it would cost her $847. This was followed by a posting, in capital letters (maybe from the same source) informing her that she would not be welcome in Lisbon, and would be deported from the country as "undesirable". Pat Brown responded to this by saying that she was no longer going to Lisbon, but that she was still continuing with the investigation. I hope this answers your query.
    Posted by Lover Of Nice People aka David Bret at 10:30

Oooooh, this is so exciting, need to get in lots of booze and popcorn for the next instalment.

Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:44 am

Overnight:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pamela Gurney Lol Tamsin! Did you watch the God almighty row and power struggle between Pat Brown and David Bret? It was better than any TV yesterday. The room here was in fits of uproar and great hilarity at the spectacle as it unfolded. Anyway David Bret has now been blocked and his blogs since have been amazing. Pat Brown would do well to just shut up from hereonin because she is making herself look a right proper fool!!
    2 hours ago · 1

Pamela Gurney justice4maddie page where it all took place!!
    2 hours ago

Pamela Gurney woo hoo and now their admin are leaving! Don't forget to close the door on your way out "ladies"!!
    about an hour ago

David Bret Never in all my born days would I find myself applauding Pamela Gurney. It's such a shame that we are not on the same side, though in some ways we are--we just believe in different things. Therefore I might as well tell you. Pat Brown messaged me (as she has been doing all day). Basically, she informed me that if I retracted my statements about her, made a public apology, and publicly promised that I would behave myself in future, SHE would make the arrangements for me to return to the site. The lady has some hide, I'll say that!

This is getting hilarious, probably more to come so don't run out of booze etc.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:43 am

Another comment from bret:

It's getting to be a weary subject. You could almost say that one is getting browned off. Even the name is too tiresome to repeat.

The comments referred to were made on her own site, removed, added again. Ditto the spoof site with the "lawyer", which is rather amusing, particularly as yours truly was praised, in an extraordary way, by Pamela Gurney. I mocked Ms Gurney in the past, but she is no fruit-loop....just on the other side of the fence. Attack her and she attacks back. That's human nature. Like the rest of us she's hoping for a result.

And now, the three-legged filly who likes to be one furlong ahead of the other nags in the race has achieved her goal--not only has she ousted Bret, she has managed to oust the admins as well, one by one, making a little more room in the paddock for the--ahem--brown-nosers, of which there are more than a few. That's the trouble with rentagobs. They get their own way for so long, until the minions and crawlers realise that they're being regaled with a lot of hot air.

I was all for throwing in the towel with this McCann thing. I mean, who would wish to compete with The Mighty One? Then I received a call and a few tidbits of information from Portugal, and that changes everything where the lady is concerned. There is a good chance that there will be a "multi topple". The gloves are back on!

Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:52 pm

It appears some people are thinking that the forum JATYK supports bret. This is not so. As you can see from the first quote it is a total misreading of the facts.

Taken from regrets and ramblings blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sykes
    Re Davis' observation above re bret's manipulation of posts, I can categorically state that, in no way, shape or form does JATYK support either bret or brown. Bret's evil, nasty posts re members of JATYK, and his hounding of the Valentino ladies, are but two examples of why the forum would never even consider giving him the time of day. As for brown, her obvious money grabbing exercise is just as vile. I do hope this ensures that no more suggestions are made re JATYK being in any way supportive of these two travesties of humanity.

Then we have the proof that bret actually wished a very nice, respected poster to die. Here is the link and the actual post from his blog

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seeing the above, would you wish to be associated in any way with such a creature?
    D. Crisp

Post  D. Crisp Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 pm

D. Crisp knows well that these persons are an offence to the nostrils of all Truthseekers.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:54 pm

From another blog, just love this!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The likenesses are incredible. lol! lol!
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:10 pm

A follow on to post no 5 above:

Not A Clash Of Egos....
    ....between myself and The Brown Stuff.

I have no book to plug, no trip planned where I will make myself look a complete tool, and like as not get arrested. Nothing to prove. Nothing to boast about. No financial interest. Latest score: Goncalo Amaral 330,000. Pat Brown--who knows, and who cares?

Hurricane Pat decimated the Justice4Maddie site and they are still kow-towing to the craven image. She was going to Portugal, then she wasn't, then she was, and we do the hokey-cokey and we turn around.

She was joking about not going, she says, and Bret "didn't get it". Hmm. Was she joking then when she boasted that she was going to launch a private investigation and solve this case to which no one knows the answer? Save your dosh, Mr Cameron. Give it to the dogs' home. Jessica Fletcher (loved her in Soap) has cracked it and Her Majesty will abdicate in her favour.

We are familiar with her "jokes", such as the one about "The Crossbow Incident". In my world, two wrongs don't make a right. A lad threw rocks at someone's car, which was wrong, and someone shot him with a crossbow, which was also wrong. Which begs the question--why did they have a crossbow in the first place, and why have there been no charges? But, The Steamy One finds this hilarious, and her new (for this week only) mini-army or rimmer-sycophants find themselves rolling in the aisles.

"I know I shouldn't laugh," she says, But the little Sh!t found out what happens with a person nastier than you!"

I guess that's a maxim which she could apply to herself, regarding her so-called "feud" with me. Unless of course she sets Brenmer on to me, as she purports to be doing with the McCanns. It will be interesting to see how much she makes out of that one--maybe enough to buy a retirement home, such as a tent from Milletts.
    Posted by Lover Of Nice People

Nameless & Shameless
    God moves in mysterious ways.
    One who shall remain nameless contacted one in high authority who shall also remain nameless.
    Got it so far?
    Result: a "restraining order of sorts" will be and indeed may already have been acquired in the event of this person appearing within a certain radius of a building which will also remain nameless.
    Such a shame that the original nameless person will not be close at hand to witness the fallout, but the said person will be re-launching a book celebrating a show business legend who would have been celebrating her eightieth birthday at around this time. But, not to worry: others will be there to record the happy event.
    Posted by Lover Of Nice People

coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:16 pm

so Brown wrecked the J4 FB did she ? whats not to like about that ? those freaks couldnt even get their own name , they had to steal it from people who support the McCanns and Madeleine .
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:39 pm

This has turned up:

Profiler Pat Brown uses Anne Bremner to sue Kate and Gerry McCann
    David Bret has been banned from this page permanently for his abuse to admin.

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together????

lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Today bret has reopened the punch-up with this tasty morsel:

Has Profiler Pat Brown Turned Traitor?
    I've known for a while that someone is writing a book about the McCann case--what I didn't know, and what I still don't know, is who the author is.

The good folk at JATYK2 are suggesting that the "culprit" is none other than Miss-Teeth-And-Hair herself, Pat Brown, and are giving this as a reason for her suddenly "cleaning up her act".

Nonsense, was my initial reaction. Since when did these people ever write anything that wasn't spiteful?

Then, odd things started happening. Pat Brown has inundated a number of my friends with frequently quite aggressive emails and messages. These friends have been told to disassociate themselves from me--not asked, but told--otherwise they will suffer whatever Fate has in store for them. The forums and groups have received similar warnings, and I'm not her only victim. The Tweeters have gone mad!

Sometimes, the so-called "pros" and "antis" have to stick together, certainly with an issue such as this. Pat Brown is a danger to both sides of the equation, a gillette blade. She is playing one side against the other. Anyone who has refused to defriend us has been zapped by her. Indeed, there are now virtually none of we pro-Maddie people on her friends list, though one might add that with friends like Miss Teeth-and-Hair, who needs enemies?

So, what has brought about this sudden fit of pique? Could it be that The Brown One has done her homework and realised that she cannot just schlepp up in Portugal, begin interrogating witnesses, attend the Goncalo hearing AND solve a four-year-old case in just ten days? Could it be that the brown-nosers (pardon the pun) have suddenly made her wake up and smell the coffee? Could it be that she has realised that others are being paid a lot of money to review and investigate this case--money collected by friends and supporters of the McCanns--and that they don't want some big-headed American poking her snout where it doesn't belong? Or could it be that her silly plan, to sue the McCanns because her ten-bob book was removed from Amazon, has backfired on her?

I guess we shall find out soon enough.
    Posted by Lover Of Nice People at 06:20

Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:02 am

Well put comment:

........ meanwhile the idiot who started it all is sat laughing up his sleeve......

and no-one on his site dare call him out about the Sun's non-apology, or ask why he continually threatens the Sun is about to do another expose on him and Wrafter and un-named others.

It never happens.

Because what he is doing is using that threat, and the claim he has some hold over the Sun, to try and maintain his control over that gormless bunch of fools - he's one shitty piece of work.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:10 pm